This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

1220 days 17 hours ago
joey65409
ouijake
Played: 101 times
Last Activity: 7 min ago
1220 days 17 hours ago
franzella
king!
1220 days 17 hours ago
ouijake
Alright castaways, the first Immunity Challenge will begin soon! I am going to switch it up to a semi-live competition since we've got a bit of an uneven turnout for the different tribes and save the live comp I had planned for tonight for later in the game!

Rules will be posted soon!
1220 days 17 hours ago
LaylaLove
https://media.giphy.com/media/Pmj9hUz0ZrlkY4T806/giphy.gif
1220 days 17 hours ago
joey65409
Ooo
1220 days 17 hours ago
ouijake
Come on in guys!

Welcome to your first Immunity Challenge in Sichuan, China!

Tonight we are starting with a simple Tengaged classic semi-live comp to get things rolling and give all of our castaways time to help out and meet their fellow tribemates.

I am going to create a blog post for each tribe. You must all work together to get other Tengaged users to plus your tribe's blog. The tribe with the highest number of points at 5PM EST tomorrow will win immunity & reward in the form of a clue to your tribe's hidden immunity idol.

The posts will be created momentarily. Are there any questions?
1220 days 17 hours ago
LoganWolfe
No questions from me
1220 days 17 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Nope
1220 days 17 hours ago
franzella
no questions!
1220 days 17 hours ago
LaylaLove
noo
1220 days 17 hours ago
Yawnha
nope! sounds good
1220 days 17 hours ago
Matedog1209
hate this comp
1219 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
This competition has ended!

After a very strong effort from both tribes, Kangxi wins immunity & reward!
Congratulations Kangxi, you are all safe and will live to see another day in Sichuan!
Unfortunately, Zetian this means you will attend Tribal Council tomorrow and someone will be voted out of Survivor: Year of the Ox.
Hidden Immunity Idols will go live shortly. Kangxi, you will receive the clue to your idol in your Tengaged inboxes shortly thereafter.
And now, it is time to reveal the first twist of the season...
1219 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
*The Temple of the Ox*
The Temple of the Ox offers potential advantages to those who get a chance to visit. After every Immunity Challenge, one person from both tribes will be chosen at random to visit The Temple of the Ox. They will have the opportunity to earn advantages in the game while visiting- more will be revealed there. Once you have visited The Temple of the Ox you can not go again.

You will get a chatzy link in your tribe chats shortly.

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!