This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WINNER REVEAL AND REUNION!!!

Topic » WINNER REVEAL AND REUNION!!!

1283 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Who's ready for the awards???
1283 days 10 hours ago
damo1990
Yes!!! Ty for hosting gio. It was fun to meet you all and thanks to the 4 people who voted for me. I can guess 3 of them, not sure who the fourth was but thanks :)
1283 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
im here just for that
1283 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
The first award is hero of the season...
1283 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
The hero of the season is…

DANIKA!!!

Danika was the last good tribe member at the final 6, and he fought against the odds to get to the end. He ended up winning because of his very strong bonds that he never needed to break in the game. He played his idol on his ally, and was quite loyal to the people he was close to. Danika made no seemingly villainous moves and never made any enemies this season due to his kind nature and heroic gameplay!!!
1283 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
*claps for Danika*
1283 days 10 hours ago
damo1990
Aww thanks:)
1283 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
The next award is Villain of the season!!!
1283 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
claps*
1283 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
The villain of the season is…

TRIS!!!

Tris betrayed people left and right, backstabbing X, Ben, and Rude with big moves that disrupted the game. He also pulled off the biggest anime betrayal ever by getting Ahmad to go home with an idol in his pocket by manipulating X into thinking that the target was him through the use of Tris’ idol. He also betrayed me in another group game so villain = check!!!
1283 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
That one was pretty obvious :p
1283 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
*claps for Tris*
1283 days 10 hours ago
Hong
uhm ahmed's betrayal wasn't his move but whatever
1283 days 10 hours ago
Midiaw
Gio are you serious, humiliating me with my idol. I fought my heart out to get it u know
1283 days 10 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Hong
uhm ahmed's betrayal wasn't his move but whatever

I mean, when tris is the only one telling me about the plan, that's what I'm gonna think :p

open group

CRACKHEAD REALITY TV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!