This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WINNER REVEAL AND REUNION!!!

Topic » WINNER REVEAL AND REUNION!!!

1276 days 11 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
The final award is player of the season!!!
1276 days 11 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
The player of the season is…

TRIS!!!

I believe Tris played a phenomenal game. He made huge connections early on with X, Felix, Rude, Zach, and Ben that carried him through the pre-merge very easily. At his dominant Roma tribe, he was the first person to piece the clues together and get the tribe idol, an idol he ended up never needing in the game. He then instantly won immunity at final 11, and with his immunity he also won an extra vote for submitting first. He used this extra vote to pull off the biggest blindside of the season when he took out Rude and saved Felix, a crucial bond for him in this game that he could abuse for many votes in the future. He then formed a strong bond with Ahmad and X by voting his new ally Felix at the final 10, also exposing Zach as a liar in the process. Tris then pulled off what in my mind was the best move of the game by him and Ben. Ben said he was voting X, and Tris purposefully exposed him so that he could give his second idol to X and manipulate X and Ahmad into thinking the target was X. This move would not have worked if X and Ahmad didn’t trust him which he ensured at the DJ vote by voting with them. This allowed his group to get a huge threat in Ahmad out with an idol in his pocket. Although he had worked with Ben all game, he was not afraid to cut him at the final 6. This move could have resulted in them losing the majority 3-2, but Tris immediately rallied X back to his side as if the previous betrayal hadn’t even happened. They had the numbers to get Felix out, but Tris and Danika played their idols causing Zach to go home. The only time Tris was in any trouble in this game was at the final 4, but this wouldn’t even have happened if Zach wasn’t idoled out or if X didn’t win immunity as X would have been the other side’s target in that scenario. I also think that he made a cutthroat but smart decision at the final 3 since X from an in game perspective was a huge jury threat.
1276 days 11 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
We had a very worthy winner though <3
1276 days 11 hours ago
zach3051
Awwww thanks! I had a ton of fun!
1276 days 11 hours ago
Midiaw
* Ahmad out with an idol in his pocket*

Collapses and cries
1276 days 11 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Here's my ranking of the top 10 players this season <3
1276 days 11 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
*top 8
1276 days 11 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Please remember that I can not see pms, and I only know what I see and what you tell me!
1276 days 11 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
1. Tris - Russell Hantz :p

2. Zach - Social king in every alliance… robbed by idol… always voted correctly before final 6… got no votes until final 5

3. Danika - Jury management, yas queen… generally voted in the majority… also we stan a social game :p

4. Ben - Took control for the majority of the post merge… part of Tris’ idol move… destroyed the 4 person alliance that seemed to be about to control the game

5. Felix - Made allies to flip the game from the bottom at the final 5 with Danika, final 11 with Tris, and final 8 with Ben … part of the Rude blindside

6. Rudeboy - Fully controlled the pre-merge... was screwed by 3 twists at the same time… made a majority alliance and many social bonds

7. X - Never in the majority… got manipulated by Tris and Ben… played really hard and never gave up

8. Ahmad - Got into an early majority… found an idol… also tricked by Tris and Ben… got voted out with an idol
1276 days 11 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
You 8 all played really well though :)
1276 days 11 hours ago
damo1990
Thanks I had fun. I'll be back for winners at war or all stars :)
1276 days 11 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
<3 thank you Damo I'm so happy you joined!!!

open group

CRACKHEAD REALITY TV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!