This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #1 - Row Your Boat

Topic » Daily Challenge #1 - Row Your..

787 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHALLENGE CREDIT TO _JB_ (Rules slightly adjusted from JB's hosting of this, and when I last hosted this back on The Inferno)

Today's challenge is called "Row Your Boat" and here is how it works:

You will each have a forum created for you and three minutes to post as many times as you can after I countdown and say “GO”.  Each post counts as 1 row.

The THREE PLAYERS IN EACH CONFERENCE who row their boat the furthest will move on to the second round.  In the event of tie, whoever went that far the FASTEST gets the slot. 

After the first round, I will pause the challenge to ensure each player has the correct number of rows. 

Then, the players must row back to shore by deleting their posts.

The first player to post "DONE" in this forum in each conference wins today’s challenge and immunity from the zone. 

This challenge will begin at 7 PM EST.  You still have until 6 PM to for conference formation.

Any questions?
787 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Reminder that end of daily - 10 PM EST = voting period
10 PM EST - 11 EST = call out period (If you're voted in, and don't call out, you're DQed, this decision can be sent in advance for people who can't be online at this time)
787 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'll post a forum labelled TIME at 3 minutes on the dot.  I'll then screenshot the page and that will be the official number you finish with.  Before round 2, we'll reset you to that number in case you post extra.
787 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
That said, I'll be turning on the admins officers players setting for a few moments after time to prevent you all from posting further
787 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Yes, there IS a benefit to coming in 3rd round 1.  You will have LESS posts to delete.  Multiple people have asked this.
787 days 7 hours ago
Kelly0412
sup
787 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Starting at :00 if no further questions
787 days 7 hours ago
joey65409
hi
do we starting posting in our forums on :00
787 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
yes when i say GO
787 days 7 hours ago
joey65409
Okay
787 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
I HAVENT STARTED YET
787 days 7 hours ago
joey65409
Lol at arek and Reynolds
787 days 7 hours ago
Arris
he said starting at :00 if no further questions, i didn't see any questions
787 days 7 hours ago
mrkkkkyle
literallly
787 days 7 hours ago
J4ckWilko
hi
787 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
ok, begin when I say GO, counting down NOW

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!