This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #6 - Pick Your Poison

Topic » Daily Challenge #6 - Pick Your..

1065 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
Blue Team:
Franz
John
Logan
Jack
Ethan

Red Team:
Honey
Akshar
Warren
Michael
Jay
1065 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
DOES THE RED TEAM WAVE
1065 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
These were my guesses wtf. I got 4/5 on each team right

Akshar
Honey
Michael
Warren
Logan

Ethan
Myself
John
Jay
The Winner of elimination
1065 days 5 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol bye
1065 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1065 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi
1065 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Here
1065 days 5 hours ago
honeybunch1
here
1065 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
*Tiddies check in*
1065 days 5 hours ago
gethann
hi
1065 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Here
1065 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
This challenge is called “Pick Your Poison” and here’s how it works.

Before we begin, your team of 5 will have to assign your 5 members to 1 of the 5 following tasks.  Everyone must do 1 task and nobody can do multiple.  The goal, win a majority of them to win this challenge as the team that wins more rounds, wins:
Slide
Jigsaw
Ball Drop
Pole Wrestle
Seeing Color

All 5 rounds will take place at the same time

—Part 1: Slide—

The 2 people in this part will be linked to a 5x5 NON-NUMBERED Slide.  It will be difficult.  The first person to complete the slide puzzle, take a screenshot with their profile (or something else proving it’s them) included, and post it here wins the point for their team.

—Part 2: Jigsaw—

The 2 people in this part will be linked to a 50 piece jigsaw.  The first person to complete the jigsaw puzzle, take a screenshot with their profile (or something else proving it’s them) included, and post it here wins the point for their team.

—Part 3: Ball Drop—

At unannounced random points, I will say *Drops Ball*, you want to post *Grabs Ball* before your opponent does.  First person to grab the ball gets it, first to 5 balls wins the point for their team.

—Part 4: Pole Wrestle—

On “GO” you and your opponent will spam *PULLS POLE*, the first person to do this. 3 times without an opposing pull (other posts don’t break the 3 in a row) will win the point for their team.

—Part 5: Seeing Color—

At unannounced points, I will post gifs with flashing colors.  The following 8 colors with 1 missing to be specific:
Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Purple
Pink
Black

They will not necessarily be in that order, and by necessarily I mean they won’t.  The first person to guess what color is missing correctly wins the round.  First to 3 rounds wins the point for their team.

If you guess and are wrong, you must wait a minute or until your opponent guesses to guess again.

Questions?
1065 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Oml
1065 days 5 hours ago
J4ckWilko
oh shit
1065 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Can you wait for my laptop to update
1065 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
how tf long is that taking michael

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!