This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Killing Floor #11 - Oppenheimer

Topic » Killing Floor #11 -..

1067 days 5 hours ago
noah_kondon
THIS IS THE PENULTIMATE KILLING FLOOR, WITH THE RELIC, THE WINNER IS GUARANTEED A SPOT IN THE FINAL AS LONG AS THERE ISN'T A TRIBUNAL DEADLOCK

LIVE @ 6:30 EST

Interrogation:
Arek
Charlie
John

Tribunal Votes are Due @ 6 EST, they will have till 6:15 to publicly change if there's a tie.

FINAL DAILY TOMORROW @ 7
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tribunal Votes

Jan - Charlie
Nolan - John
Raul - Arek

By a vote of 1-1-1 we have a tie.
1 vote Arek
1 vote Charlie
1 vote John

Tribunal, you have until :15 for one of you in THIS forum to change your vote.

Simply say “I change my vote to ______”, any vote change will break the tie and make it 2-1.

Once someone does this, all votes are locked.  If nobody does this by :15, you’re flipping kill cards.  2 of you 3 will randomly come onto the Killing Floor, where you will fight to stay in the game and the winner will NOT get a relic.
1066 days 6 hours ago
MrBird
Honestly I’m kinda pussy for this but I’m gonna switch my vote to John sorry king
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
RAUL HAS SWITCHED HIS VOTE TO JOHN
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
John, You have until 6:30 EST to call your opponent down.  But I’d appreciate if you did it sooner so we could get the elim started at 6:30.

You can call out anyone besides the tribunal or Patrick because he holds the relic.

Options:
Arek
Bryan
Charlie
1066 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
Alright so I thought a lot about this. I like and respect all three of you. At this point, I’ve won this game twice so if I’m going to do it again, I don’t want to half step knowing I could’ve done something with more impact. In our pair, Charlie tried way harder than me at times this season and deserves a shot to make it to the final. I’m gonna go with my gut here and call Arek down
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
JOHN HAS CALLED OUT AREK

JOHN VS. AREK
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1066 days 6 hours ago
Arris
hiii
1066 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
I do still need a few min please but hi
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tonight’s elimination is called “Oppenheimer” and here’s how it works.

You are both next to each other in a circle on opposite sides of a wall.

John will start each round at position 1
Arek will start each round at position 20

Each round, you must run from 1 to 20 or 20 to 1 depending on where you started.

To move positions say *runs to position #_*, starting with 2 or 19. 

However, at SOME POINT, you will collide with your opponent and reach the same position.  When this happens you must say “PUSHES” 3 times in a row without your opponent interrupting WITH A PUSH. 

Once you get 3 in a row, you’re free to continue, HOWEVER you can continue pushing if you think that that’s a good way to slow down your opponent.

In addition, every time you move after getting the three pushes but before your opponent gets 3, you will move them BACK.

EX:
Bob: *runs to position 8*
Sally: *runs to position 10*
Bob: *runs to position 9*
Sally: *runs to position 9*
Sally: PUSHES
Bob: PUSHES
—Sally is then free to go but can still fuck w Bob—
Sally: *runs to position 8*
Sally: *runs to position 7*
Sally: *runs to position 6*
—Bob is now free to go, but is at position 6—

Once you get to your goal post (1 or 20), say *Rings Bell* to finish.  First person to VALIDLY ring their bell scores a point.  The first to 2 points wins, stays in the game, and takes control of the relic, which means if you don’t deadlock the next tribunal, you’re GOING to the final challenge.

If someone misses posts (*cough* Raul *cough*) then any posts after that will not count, so account for that.

Questions?
1066 days 6 hours ago
Arris
so we do it gere right
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
gere?
1066 days 6 hours ago
Arris
here...
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
oh, yes
1066 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
I thought you were saying Genre Bear from Survivor

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!