This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #9 - Scraper

Topic » Daily Challenge #9 - Scraper

1080 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1080 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Yo bitches
1080 days 23 hours ago
xcharliex
Check
1080 days 23 hours ago
Pr1nceCharm1ng
Hi
1080 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
Today’s challenge is called “Scraper” and here’s how it works.  On “GO” I will post links to a google spreadsheet and 3 password-protected chatzys.

One chatzy contains a link to a 3x3 slide, one a 4x4, and one a 5x5.  Your goal is to get into these chatzys, and be the first to solve the puzzle inside and post a screenshot here with your profile.  The chatzys will be labeled 3x3, 4x4, or 5x5.

Now here’s how you get INTO the chatzys:

The google sheet will have 3 12x12 blacked out grids.  It looks exactly like this as this is a screenshot of it:

https://i.imgur.com/WQfc7Yj.gif

Your goal is to go to one of the grids and find the numbers hidden in the cells.  When you find a number, it will appear in a box at the top like so

https://i.imgur.com/wnswyzr.gif

The code order is LEFT TO RIGHT like the example above.  NOT TOP TO BOTTOM.  In addition all 3 codes are exactly 4 numbers.

Once you think you have the code, enter it into the corresponding chatzy.  If you’re right, you’ll get in and get the slide puzzle link, if you’re wrong, try again.

The first person to finish and post each puzzle with their tengaged profile will get a spot in the tribunal.

Questions?
1080 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
I don’t get the left to right and top to bottom thing
1080 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
Hello
1080 days 23 hours ago
Arris
hi
1080 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Oo ok!
1080 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
ok I got it
1080 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
look at the example, if it was top to bottom it would be 2004

but as it's left to right it's 4200
1080 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
You can also obviously work together and give each other combos, etc

But the first to solve each puzzle wins
1080 days 23 hours ago
Novamax243
So each puzzle is for one tribunal?
1080 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
yes
1080 days 23 hours ago
mysterygame2
hey
1080 days 23 hours ago
Eilish
heyyy

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!