This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

OMG TRIBAL FOR F4

Topic » OMG TRIBAL FOR F4

1264 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
1264 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
inhinmn
1264 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Woops
1264 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
okay
1264 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
the haunt island ticket was a legit thing shawn wnated to do, but we heavily vetoed it. idk how x knew it existed but? he doesnt have it
1264 days 20 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hot
1264 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
OKAY ILL READ THE VOTES
1264 days 20 hours ago
FireX
I quit
1264 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Tribal cancelled 馃槶馃槶馃槶馃槶
1264 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
no
1264 days 20 hours ago
evelyng99
Ok tengaged it is time I move on in the last few hours I have learned a couple things and I think I really need to leave this site I have 4 F's in school and this site is super toxic I need to stay away from what I used to deal with daily I will still be around on Skype and things but Tengaged has put a lot on me and has made me feel so upset recently MOST people are toxic and harmful and I do not need that for me and my mental well being

People say some really fucked up shit because there behind a screen and one day I hope you find the peace that you are seeking but being out here saying harmful and hateful things IS NEVER a solution most people on this site are adults and still say stupid things

I will be adding anyone that I feel will only be a good asset to my life on skype if you wish to stay into contact with me drop your skypes and after this blog expires I will most likely never be back on this site.

Some people I have meet and will always cherish the countless and fun games we played and or me hosting them
1264 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
first vote
1264 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
........................x\x\x
xd

e
de
re
ht43yh9pupr23oijhfcte
5b
g
v

t3
t

t

vg3
3vg
g4

4rf4
fr4
fr44
fr4
rf
rffr
r4f
fr
3v
thbtgrtb546
6yby

tv33
y
y6y6

y6
v
5b
y
y45
yn
n3
n3

r
gr
htr

ht5
trg

gb
h

y5
tgw
v
v5
54t54
gtr

tg4
tgt
tg

gt
t5

tg5tg
5t
t54
tg

54r54
t4453t5
4j
uk6i

ky
ht
]gbf3bdqw39r2bd
1264 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
x.
1264 days 20 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Ok tengaged it is time I move on in the last few hours I have learned a couple things and I think I really need to leave this site I have 4 F's in school and this site is super toxic I need to stay away from what I used to deal with daily I will still be around on Skype and things but Tengaged has put a lot on me and has made me feel so upset recently MOST people are toxic and harmful and I do not need that for me and my mental well being

People say some really fucked up shit because there behind a screen and one day I hope you find the peace that you are seeking but being out here saying harmful and hateful things IS NEVER a solution most people on this site are adults and still say stupid things

I will be adding anyone that I feel will only be a good asset to my life on skype if you wish to stay into contact with me drop your skypes and after this blog expires I will most likely never be back on this site.

Some people I have meet and will always cherish the countless and fun games we played and or me hosting them
1264 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
second vote
fe
g
f
g
g
g
g

g
g
g
g
g

g

g
g
g
tg

t

g
g
g
g
t

g
g
g
g
g
g

gg
g
g
g
g

g
g

g
g
g
g
g
g

g

g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g

gg

g
g

g
g

g
g
g

g
g

g

g
g
g

g
g
g
g

billy

open group

Fire Survivor: Rise Against the Shawn

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!