This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | All Stars

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | All..

1229 days 5 hours ago
Kmartt
hey yall i dont feel like writing more speech so i will answer some questions

Jay: Kai- Not to be rude or anything... But why were you so against backstabbing people?

I was absolutely not against backstabbing people. I actively lead votes against Alfie, Summer, and Natalie (didn't necessarily lead this one, but was still a big part). In the F4 I really did want to force rocks but with Brady's pleas and just the general heat of the moment I froze.

Julian:  and I have yet to see you even have an IDEA that wasn't Brady's. If there is ANYTHING you can possibly say or do to convince me that this is wrong then please try.

To be totally honest I don't where I got stuck with this goat title. I was in the thick of the game, forming temporary (admittedly not temporary by choice) majority alliances. I can confidently say that the Logan, Alfie, and Summer votes were mostly lead by me. Once we hit 8, the game started to smooth out with the End in Sight alliance (Brady, Tyler, Callia) taking control. These "ideas" we got from Brady were like unanimous group decisions and the votes he was on the wrong side of i was leading. Sorry brady that came off as kind of harsh
1229 days 4 hours ago
Kmartt
ALSO!!!: I'm just going to lay it out in the open because I know I'm not winning this game. Can't yall seriously have enough decency for Me and Tyler and give us actual questions instead of writing your Congrats Brady speech. We both played the game and yall are undervaluing our games big time, please take a step back and consider the impact we actually made in the game. I'm not saying yall are bad people or anything but even if Brady is a clear winner please give us the time of your day to ask us a non-fluff question. Us 3 were some of the hardest players for 16 days and we all deserve our time on the stage
1229 days 4 hours ago
jungleman111
I just feel I need to say this because clearly its not being seen or heard. I didn't sheep Brady. I didn't latch onto him because he kept me safe. I also never said my game "revolved" around keeping him safe.
I made a lot of moves in this game on my own, without Brady. I voted out Natalie despite knowing how much it was going to HURT his game. And honestly I hoped it would! And I expressed that to a lot of people because I had relationships with EVERYONE in this game, not just Brady. For example, there were moves made (against Brady) to keep Franz safe as well, so am I now a Franz sheep too? I was just trying to keep my allies in the game because that is STRATEGY! Brady and I both made it to the end of the game because we are both good players. But honestly I'm not sure what is so valiant about Brady's game that makes me his sheep. I had hoped to cover this at this tribal council through questions, but if you are unwilling to ask or listen, I will walk away from this game proud of my game and happy with the placement I get.
1229 days 4 hours ago
Jaychris
I had hoped to cover that at this tribal council, but if you are unwilling to listen, I will walk away from this game proud of my game and happy with the placement I get.

I think most people are thinking that we told you guys over and over not to take to the FTC and yall did. Then yall get mad when you dont win. Brady is perfect at giving speeches so and he played a great game. I said that in my questions/statement thingie. But yall had lots of times to take him out and yall didnt. Yall knew what yall were doing because we kept warning yall but since yall friends i guess i see why you didnt.
1229 days 4 hours ago
Jaychris
And in my question i asked "what you did in the game?" that wasnt meant to make you feel bad or anything but if you took it that way then idk what else to say
1229 days 4 hours ago
jungleman111
All I'm asking is for the jury to stop and reflect on what is being said in here, not just claim the winner right away because you thought you knew the winner from the start. There is a Final Tribal Council for a reason. I won't be mad AT ALL if Brady wins the game. I think Brady played an amazing game. I personally feel I played a stronger more well rounded game that was more under the radar, so I just would like the opportunity to explain to y'all what that was.
1229 days 4 hours ago
franzella
I want to be clear that I am not completely locked in on my vote. I genuinely like and respect all three of you so much and each of you are deserving of winning this game for different reasons. I already have a pretty good idea about who I am going to submit my vote for, as well as how the rest of jury is probably going to vote (because we’ve talked about it), but all three of you deserve a chance to explain the games you’ve played.

- Tyler, your last two C&A seasons, you have historically placed 17th and 7th respectively. This season, you (deservingly) made it to the final three. Here are my questions for you. (1) What were some of your biggest moves this season? (2) What were some of your biggest regrets (if any)? (3) How have you evolved as a player from Canary Islands to now? (4) Why do you think you’d be the best person. to represent this season over Brady and Kai?

- Kai, in your opinion, what was your biggest impact on this game and why do you think you deserve to win the title of Sole Survivor over Tyler and Brady?

- Brady, you played well, but you didn’t play a perfect game by any means. What were some of your biggest blunders, both strategically and socially, and how did you fix them, if you were able to fix them? And since everyone is talking about it anyway, do you think the other two made a mistake by bringing you to the final 3 with them?

I understand that each of you covered some of these topics in your opening statements, but I would love if you could go a little more into detail. Thanks guys, and best of luck to all three of you! <3
1229 days 4 hours ago
Jaychris
Okay tyler, Im not saying you didnt play a good game. You had to play a good game because you are sitting at the FTC rn. We just saying that you made a mistake and maybe that costed you the game but idk. I havent LOCKED IN my vote yet. BUt whatever happens you should be proud of yourself. <3
1229 days 4 hours ago
franzella
And I want the three finalists to understand our perspective as jury members. For me personally, I think it’s frustrating, because from the beginning, all of us knew that if a past winner were to make it to the end of this game that they were going to win it hands down. With everyone in the game being aware of this, all of the past winners had bright red targets on their backs from the very beginning and there was no reason for Mac, Summer, Layla or Brady to make it to the final three. In a normal season with all new players, I probably would have thought that Tyler played the best overall game, but as a juror, I can’t ignore the fact that Brady managed to survive til the end having just won the season before. It’s unfortunate, but it’s also an extremely impressive feat on Brady’s part, especially since everyone was told that he would win if he made it to the end, no matter what.
1229 days 3 hours ago
jungleman111
Tyler, your last two C&A seasons, you have historically placed 17th and 7th respectively. This season, you (deservingly) made it to the final three. Here are my questions for you. (1) What were some of your biggest moves this season? (2) What were some of your biggest regrets (if any)? (3) How have you evolved as a player from Canary Islands to now? (4) Why do you think you’d be the best person. to represent this season over Brady and Kai?

Thank you Franz for asking these questions!
(1) Saving myself from being voted out pre-merge, controlling the boot order from F8 to ensure my safety, and managing trustworthy relationships while playing both sides. I managed to organize the game so that I would always have the numbers on my side after the F8 because I knew you, Callia, and Brady would never vote for me. I ensured my spot in this F3 days ago. I chose to be here with Kai and Brady. I honestly had hoped the jury would hear me out and respect my social and strategic game despite taking a former winner to FTC.
(2) My biggest regret is most definitely voting you and Callia out of this game. Franz, no joke, you were my "Brady" this season. I honestly didn't expect y'all to not find the numbers to vote Brady out without me during the game and I expected the two of us to go deeper into the game together. I honestly contemplated just throwing my vote the tribal you were voted out, but I decided against it because I felt it would have put a huge target on my back. And Callia - I really loved being your duo partner in this game as well. I felt we worked really well together but I felt we played a very similar game and you would beat me because of your advantages.
(3) In Canary Islands, I was over-confident and targeted strong players from the start. In Heavenly Portal I decided to work with the stronger players, and made my way into merge, where I played a great social/strategic game but ultimately was voted out due to multiple advantages played against me, including an idol blocker. In this game, I worked with the stronger players again, but this time I made sure to know where the advantages were. I then was able to make sure those people trusted me and wouldn't play them against me. I played a much more dominant game and particularly a better social game than my previous two seasons.
(4) I think I'm the best person to represent the season because I genuinely believe I played the best game. I love Kai and Brady, but I felt they took a back-seat in the minority for the majority of the merge. They weren't able to use strategy as much because they didn't have the relationships or the social game to do so. The strategy in the remaining part of the game was lead by me, because I knew who was connected with who. I had the information and made the majority of the plans and I paved my way to the end that way. I kept Franz/Callia/Brady until F7 because it gave me majority. I kept Callia/Brady until F5 because it gave me majority. I felt I strategically played this game for MYSELF and I feel that journey should ultimately lead to my victory.
1229 days 3 hours ago
jungleman111
Also for all of you Big Brother fans out there, Ian Terry became the youngest Big Brother winner on Season 14 when he took Dan Gheesling (BB 10 WINNER and BB Legend) to the Final 2. He won because he played a better game. <3
1228 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
- Brady, you played well, but you didn’t play a perfect game by any means. What were some of your biggest blunders, both strategically and socially, and how did you fix them, if you were able to fix them? And since everyone is talking about it anyway, do you think the other two made a mistake by bringing you to the final 3 with them?

Thank you franz for the question. You’re right I absolutely didn’t play a perfect game by any means. This game was hard as fuck with a lot of challenges that arose. I’d say my biggest social mistake was 100 percent my explosion after the f12 vote. This was a huge mistake because I was putting myself as the center of attention and I was going off on people unnecessarily. This caused my relationships with Summer, Jay and Layla to be strained even more so than they already were. However, I was able to fix them by first constantly apologizing and owning up to that mistake and I never made that mistake again even tho people know the fast forward was obviously tough that game. I mean I had 2 allies go home that night that I could’ve saw myself working with but I bit my tongue and just continued playing the game. This was a mistake that everybody got to see but everybody also got to see me grow from it immensely. Also, my relationship with Jay got significantly better throughout the end of this season through work that I felt I had to put in. However from F8 onwards he knew exactly where my vote was going each time. I think being honest and upfront with him at those times also really helped my game.

I’d say strategically my biggest blunder was how I approached summer coming back. I wish I was more receptive of working with him and you franz but my emotions got the best of me and I do think I should’ve probs disassociated myself with Alfie earlier (sorry I love you Alfie). That vote was a huge strategic mistake cuz I put too much faith into alfies plan that it left me blindsided. I think if I was more receptive with Kai and Josh for this vote then maybe things could’ve gone differently. Anyways, I recovered from this because I’m sitting here right now. Once my allies left, I just some close new ones to keep me safe and that’s what got me by. So once Alfie was gone it was Natalie and then after Natalie was Tyler and then Kai. Adapting my style of play on the fly was something I’m very proud of.

And like I love Alfie and Nat but there’s a reason I wanted to keep using them as allies and that’s because I knew they were going to probably be targeted before me which was what happened. As a winner I really couldn’t be upfront too early so I think playing second fiddle to people who took the heat over me was also a huge move that I made in this game that I wanted to include in there.

I think it absolutely was a mistake for those two to take me to the end. Like I said, I never won an immunity this season so they can’t play the excuse of well we didn’t have enough time. They did have enough time to take me out especially near the endgame where I knew I’d be vulnerable. I really appreciate them not taking me out but I think it would’ve been in there best interest. I took a risk voting out winners this season to hope it wouldn’t bite me in the ass but the risk paid off cuz I did make it here. My bonds with enough people were strong enough to take me here regardless of the fact that I was a previous winner and someone that demonstrated my chop for final tribal speeches.

Did I have talks with everybody for hours? Absolutely I didn’t. However, the important thing is I had enough strong ties with people to still bring me here to the point where I’m happy with how I played because I didn’t lie that much at this merge, I played a more honest game and a game of more loyalty with not giving anyone fake bs and that’s something I’m extremely proud of.

Thank you for the question
1228 days 20 hours ago
LaylaLove
Hi!! First of all congratulations on making it to the final 3!
I’m not gonna lie and I will say I have a favorite to win the game BUT I wanna ask you some things I wanna know.

Tyler- After Alfie's blindside you kept repeating on numerous occasions that you and Brady weren't as close as people said, which we can now see it was a lie. My question is... do you really think anyone believed you at that moment? I don't know what to think about your game, I think you played a good game in the middle. But I see lack of gameplay... I think you just followed orders from both sides to keep people happy. Which, and I'm very sorry, seems to me to be a pretty poor game to win. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Kai- I think you are a great person. But as a player I think you are the person who has disappointed me the most. I had so many expectations about you and your game, but they were only fulfilled before the merge. After the merge, you just became Brady's sheep. Tell me something that proves to me that at merge you were really playing the game.

Brady- I can only say that I would never be able to vote for you if your attitude had been the same as in the first part of the merge (childish, a crybaby, constantly disrespecting) but thankfully you changed. My question is why you never tried to improve your bad situation in the tribe when I told you on numerous occasions that I would never be anyone's sheep.

gl guys.
1228 days 20 hours ago
CruelSummer
To respond to Tyler and Kai and the lack of questions..

First I want to say I DO think you both played a good game. Tyler, you especially played a very great game. The jury knows I’ve said that and I will tell you as well, you did play a good game.
Sadly I can only vote one person and because of Brady managing to make it to the end with no immunities, and only one successful idol play (against me/Franz at the four person tribal, please correct me if that’s wrong) and the HUGE target on his back, I don’t have anything else to question.

During the finale, Kai and Tyler you BOTH had the perfect chances to win this game.

Tyler, when you used your extra vote against Callia I knew I wasn’t voting for you. That was YOUR TICKET TO WIN! If you took out Brady there you probably would have won almost no question.

Kai, when you won final immunity Josh told us you were considering taking Brady out. If you and Jay voted Brady, it would’ve forced a tie where either Tyler flips and voted Brady, or rocks are drawn and Tyler would’ve went home. You had ALL the power to do this Kai, on the FINAL vote. With no repercussions in the game. Instead you followed your previous season’s footsteps, and might as well have handed Brady the necklace just like you did with Mac.

Gratz again Brady!
1228 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady- I can only say that I would never be able to vote for you if your attitude had been the same as in the first part of the merge (childish, a crybaby, constantly disrespecting) but thankfully you changed. My question is why you never tried to improve your bad situation in the tribe when I told you on numerous occasions that I would never be anyone's sheep.

I think its easy to say I was in a bad position of the tribe early on but I don’t think I was in as bad of a place as people thought. Yes in the beginning of the merge, I did vote in the minority a lot but there’s a reason why I was still kept around and that’s cuz I was still an asset to peoples game and like I said again I still had enough social ties with people. I knew coming into this game that there was no way I could play as much of a big flashy, big move-itis game that I played last time so I believe that I used my positioning in the merge to my advantage cuz people saw that I was loyal to my people. However, if I would’ve jumped to different groups of people, then my close people like Josh, Kai, Natalie and Tyler at that point wouldn’t have trusted me.

Layla I will say is one of my biggest regrets was not talking to you more but then again I didn’t want to come off this season looking fake which was one of my biggest mistakes last season in my jury management.

Also, I can proudly say that I never solidly leaked a group plan for a vote. I might’ve told one person at times but that was individually. This season was the theme of leakers and if I would’ve went with you Layla I honestly think I wouldn’t have made it to this spot right now. I know it may sound harsh but I knew if I told the wrong info to the wrong people I’d get sent home so I was careful in everything I said to people. Sometimes the more you talk, the more you’re putting yourself in a bigger hole.

Also, I know Survivor and I knew that if I lasted long enough then people would feel the need to talk to me more and reach out to me more. Well that’s exactly what happened, I knew in an all stars season there wasn’t going to be a pagonging so I used the fact that I was on the “bottom” to develop a weaker persona of myself. I had to make people think that I wasn’t playing a strong game to where they would want to take me here and it definitely worked since I made it.

I hope that answers your question. Like I said in my speech I apologize for how I talked to you but I own that I do have mistakes. I’m glad you got to know me for the true person I am and thanks for the question.

open group

🔥: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!