This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | All Stars

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | All..

1229 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Tyler, I'm not saying you or Kai played bad games. Not in the slightest. But, perception equals reality. And, in the jury's eyes, we gave you chance after chance after chance and basically held it in front of your face that Brady wins if he makes the end and nobody else has a shot. And the way our perception was left is how I described earlier and how we've been saying it all FTC.

Tyler, this is your chance to change our perception of you and your game. You chose to invoke Ian Terry in your post, which I can see there being potential of. But you have to earn that. I'm sorry to do this to you Brady, but Tyler, for you to earn the jury's respect I'm putting you to work. I want you to sell us exactly why Brady should not win. Completely deconstruct his game, tell us every single thing that he messed up and every single thing you have over him in this game. Tell us every single reason that Brady is the Dan to your Ian. If there's a single compliment or word of praise to him in there, I will stop reading and my vote will be locked for Brady at once.
1229 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Yikes lol
1229 days 1 hour ago
ParvatiS
Hi final 3! Congratulations on not only making it here but also for be able to achieve success in voting each and everyone of us out. Because if not, you obviously wouldn't be sitting where you are. So I sincerely applaud you for that. 

My question is for Tyler but Kai, I would like you to please answer this also.

As all-stars, we have this amazing opportunity to once again come out here on this beautiful tropical island of.... (wait... where are we even 馃槀馃槀) *insert random tropical location* to compete in a social game and avoid being eliminated while being stranded on a deserted island with nothing but the clothes on our backs and given only a single bag of rice. Clearly, everyone here is downright starving with food being exceptionally scarce.

But I just want you to imagine.
If all of that rice got spoiled... or they got infested with bugs. And all the fish in our beautiful blue sea were found to contain an extensive amount of mercury, therefore making it exceedingly toxic for a human body to consume. And all the other animals on this island were on the brink of extinction, therefore making it illegal to kill. And not a single fruit is able to sustain the harsh climates of this island. So you are now on the verge of dying from utterermost starvation, essentially hanging onto life by a piece of thread. Death is waiting to greet you at its door. And the only thing left for your body to digest, are the thoughts you've been consuming about the shepherd sitting next to you and how to be a loyal sheep to your shepherd.  And the only way... I'm telling you. The ONLY WAY you would be rewarded with an absolute indulging meal... is to vote out Brady. Would you vote for Brady?
1229 days 1 hour ago
Kmartt
Franz- Kai, in your opinion, what was your biggest impact on this game and why do you think you deserve to win the title of Sole Survivor over Tyler and Brady?

As Julian says, perception is reality. And for some odd reason, I have essentially been written off as a goat and I really honestly have no idea why. First off, I played an entire premerge portion in power without Brady. Second, the Alfie vote, which I thought was pretty important was led by me and me only. I don't think Brady even voted for Alfie at that tribal. Third, while Brady and I did vote together a lot, it's not like he was dragging me along on a leash. We were actively making strategic decisions together on call and over pm's, if anything I would call us a duo then a winner + goat. Sure, I wasn't a puppet master over Brady but I was not being controlled by Brady. I made plenty of decisions on my own
1229 days 1 hour ago
Kmartt
THIS IS THE BEST SUMMARAZATION OF MY GAME: This is also an answer to Franz's question. I want this to be noticed because I believe this is the best advocation for my game. Very early in this game, I said you have to be dynamic to win All-Stars. That's obvious. And I believe that I did a very good job of that. In the merge, I would take my closest allies and we should shift around the board aligning with people that we needed to use. Essentially, I always! was at the core of these alliances with 1 or 2 people. Only one time in this merge was I out of the majority (Everton went home because of advantages I think). When those close allies got picked off, I found a new one. I had Josh and Everton as a trio. When we lost Everton, me and Josh got Nat. When I lost them, I found Brady. I always someone in this game that I could absolutely trust, and I was able to bounce around majority alliances until I could settle down with a  stable one at the Final 7
1229 days 1 hour ago
Kmartt
Kai- I think you are a great person. But as a player I think you are the person who has disappointed me the most. I had so many expectations about you and your game, but they were only fulfilled before the merge. After the merge, you just became Brady's sheep. Tell me something that proves to me that at merge you were really playing the game.

To have this perception of a goat is incredibly frustrating (not your guys' fault though) because for 16 days I was on of the hardest players out there. I work in duos and trios in this game. If you want to call that a detriment, so be it. I like having a core group where we make decisions TOGETHER. I don't know if Brady is selling that he had complete control over or anything but that's so far from the truth. I sound like a broken clock at this point, but we were making decisions and votes TOGETHER. He wasn't even in my close circle until I lost the two people who I trusted the most, being Everton and Josh. I played plenty of game without Brady and even when we were playing together I was the farthest thing from a goat
1229 days ago
Kmartt
Summer - Kai, when you won final immunity Josh told us you were considering taking Brady out. If you and Jay voted Brady, it would鈥檝e forced a tie where either Tyler flips and voted Brady, or rocks are drawn and Tyler would鈥檝e went home. You had ALL the power to do this Kai, on the FINAL vote. With no repercussions in the game. Instead you followed your previous season鈥檚 footsteps, and might as well have handed Brady the necklace just like you did with Mac.

Callia - The ONLY WAY you would be rewarded with an absolute indulging meal... is to vote out Brady. Would you vote for Brady?

I'm going to answer these questions at the same time because they are essentially the same question (no hate its a reasonable question). I have no problem with screwing people over. Considering I get unintentionally nominated for Villian of the Season like every time I play I think this is clear. But I SWEAR, there is something in the water in these make or break scenarios. By the time I get to the end of the game, I have usually formed very close relationships with people, this game being no different. A combination of built up guilt and a legitimately good rapport with someone (Brady) just freezes me up. I can't make the move to take out the big guy, there's no denying that. It's just a piece of my character, and it will probably never change. I know this is probably disappointing to hear as a juror but that's just me. I can't in good consicince vote somebody out who I have actively strategized with and joked around with who is literally begging me to keep over someone who I have seldom shared words with
1229 days ago
Kmartt
I promised myself I wouldn't make the same mistake twice, BUT DONT LET THAT DEFINE MY GAME. I can promise you it wasn't me being manipulated all season
1229 days ago
CruelSummer
Part of survivor is being aware of the jury's perception on the game and playing to it. In this game, our perception was "Brady will win this game again if he makes finals, he deserves it" and MANY warnings were given out..

to disregard all of our thoughts and worries, and to instead just vote us out and LITERALLY drag Brady to the end... it paints a picture lol.

From what I've read in this FTC it has only reinforced my beliefs that Brady is the most deserving winner
1229 days ago
crazybone5000
-walks in-

Late to the party as always bitches!

So I don't really have much to say I'm voting for someone who pretty much became one of my best friends on the site. Our calls were so entertaining and nice and it made the game for me. He was also, in my opinion, the best player of the season and to have just won and still make it to the end is testament to that.

However, I won't disrespect you other two as I know how hard it is when there's a clear favourite at the FTC so I'll ask a question to both of you that may influence the other jurors. My vote most likely will not change, but use this as a chance to prove to others why you should win the game.

Kai, I saw earlier in the thread that you actively led the vote to get me out. Actively leading a vote doesn't automatically give you any credit if the move you made was dumb, naive and emotional. Throughout the game you took information from people as the 100% gospel and didn't even think for a second it might be fabricated. I had no intention of voting for you, I even voted for what I thought was the plan that tribal. So tell me how on Earth was that a good and logical move? Why would you vote me out instead of the biggest threat in the game, the person sat next to you rn?

(i love you brady but lets face it how i got voted out for being a 'bigger threat' is baffling)

Tyler, my question for you is did you genuinely think you had a chance against someone who had just won a season, and managed to make the end despite being the underdog in the early merge?

Thankyou (kate)
1229 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
"Second, the Alfie vote, which I thought was pretty important was led by me and me only"

Hi I'm the one who rounded up the numbers and made the chat for the Alfie vote, try again!
1229 days ago
Kmartt
Sorry Julian, I'm actually the one who made the chat and locked down Summer and Franz, and brought in Josh and Everton with me as Old Delilah. I think you maybe brought in Nat and that's in
1229 days ago
Kmartt
Kai, I saw earlier in the thread that you actively led the vote to get me out. Actively leading a vote doesn't automatically give you any credit if the move you made was dumb, naive and emotional. Throughout the game you took information from people as the 100% gospel and didn't even think for a second it might be fabricated. I had no intention of voting for you, I even voted for what I thought was the plan that tribal. So tell me how on Earth was that a good and logical move? Why would you vote me out instead of the biggest threat in the game, the person sat next to you rn?

Yeah I'm not going to bs and pretend like that was a smart move or anything, but under accusations of being a goat, I wanted to show that I had strategic influence in the game
1229 days ago
CruelSummer
Kmartt
Sorry Julian, I'm actually the one who made the chat and locked down Summer and Franz, and brought in Josh and Everton with me as Old Delilah. I think you maybe brought in Nat and that's in

Kai- Franz and I actually spent time the night of my delilah challenge victory planting seeds to turn people against Alfie. I gave him my idols knowing full well it would help paint a target on him if he did not return them, and I instantly went to work to use that against him. Franz talked to Julian that night and Julian was on board, and spent time convincing your group. When you came to me the next day, my mind was made up LONGGG before that I was voting Alfie lol. So you really did not lead this vote or convince anyone else to do it :/
1228 days 20 hours ago
jungleman111
Jury,
Brady should not win because he didn鈥檛 play the best game. You are not voting for Brady鈥檚 game in Heavenly Portal. He won that game because he played the best game in that season. This season, he did not. I would like you all to ask yourself what Brady did in this game to deserve a win. He survived until the end, sure. But what did he do to survive? What moves did he make? Did he successfully make ANY moves on his own? Was he responsible for his own game? Did he play the game to its fullest potential? Did this game even compare to his Heavenly Portal run?
My answer to those is no. Brady sat still and watched the game unfold around him. This was an all-star season. Yes I took a winner to the end, but I did it knowing that I played the winners game this time around.  Brady relied on ME to get to the end. You guys have all admitted that multiple times. I played the better game and I鈥檓 the reason we are both sitting here. There鈥檚 no rule saying that y鈥檃ll need to vote for him. You warned me many time about him in the end, but I thought, being all-stars, that you would respect strategy and all around game play and social strategy rather than previous status.

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!