This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Sierra Madre

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Sierra..

562 days 15 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Well ty Natalie for asking me a question it's true I did vote you alot but you was mainly a secondary target knowing you was a sheild and 2 good at finding idols and advantages and yes I didn't give u a chance due to seeing you how play in Brady survivor and I will say that's a fault on me cause we never played together until now

And 2: I will say this I do think we can work together really well and if the opportunity does come where we play together again I'm 100% open to working with you if it comes but in this game I had to do whats best for me and sadly having to push this rivalry is what needed to be done

Now your question moves I made without season 15: Well I'd have to say getting Scott and Harry to work together solely for my benefit them 2 hated eachother and wanted eachother to go our first tribal council and I did throw our Jimmy at our first tribal solely to see what they wanted to do and I knew they wanted to use Jimmy as a sheild so I purposely targeted Jimmy's ally Koko while I'm telling Tyler to get close to Scott so he can be in a good position in our tribe when I'm already in a amazing position I feel like my social connections to connect with these strong players made them think I was easy to be "controlled" but in actually alot of the plans involved me without me having to vote them and again getting close with Josh and Cam with my previous connections with tyler and dar and when it might have been good for them to send me home my connection and ability to get close to them ruined any chance of a flip on me and when the only chance I am voted out is f10 and f7 and f10 due to my social game

I hope that cleared that up and why I think my social game deserves to be crown Sole Survivor
562 days 14 hours ago
VanHow10
"Not Tyler not liking me 😭"

Harry, I'm so sorry I have you this impression! I really, really enjoyed the time we spent together in the game. Our venting sessions were a lot of what kept me sane. Especially pre-merge! I would have loved to work with you feel into this game, but you were an inferno sucking up every ounce of oxygen available by the merge and i needed that oxygen to breathe!
562 days 14 hours ago
ParvatiS
Hi final 3! Congratulations on making it here :)
I have some questions for you all

Yan,

Throughout the game, we all saw your rivalry with Natalie and the number of times you tried to vote him out. I would like to ask, was that for strategic reasons, or was it solely based on pure hatred?

Tyler,

One of my "dreamers" and I'm happy for you that you managed to keep the dream alive by making it to the end :)
I do have 2 questions for you.

I think it is quite impressive that you managed to gain back control of the game after Josh and Sag's elimination, two votes in which I had major control over (you mentioned you were "bamboozled" by their eliminations) but I mostly feel like that wouldn't have happened if I stayed in both tribals at the fast forward (Tbf I could've actually stayed in both if I logged in to the site 😂 I will reveal more of this at the finale). But let's say, Natalie got 9th instead and Niko got 8th. Do you think you would still be sitting here if I made it to the f7 (with possibly another advantage in my pocket) ?

My second question is mainly out of curiosity. We started this game early on in a 3 person alliance with Scott known as the "Calliafornia Dreamers" (still love that name <3) How much of that alliance was a priority to you knowing you had other close connections, for instance, Yan

Gabs,

My new BFF and fellow fashion student who also graduated this year like me ❤️

I feel veryy tempted to vote for you simply because we are both in "The Glamorous" discord chat and also on behalf of all our friends (namely, @systrix, @CocoVanderbilt, @Tyler93) who have been rooting and cheering for us both throughout.

However, it appears to most of the jurors that you haven't done anything significant or made a lot of moves. While I believe this to not be true, I just wanted to give you a chance to express why you played the best game. If I were to vote for you tonight, I would like to do so without feeling like I am voting based on our personal relationship outside of the game but instead, with confidence knowing that you truly deserve it the most because you played a great game 

--
Best of luck to you all ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
562 days 14 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I think at times me and Natalie would go overboard but truly when the merge started at around f10 is when I knew I needed to push this rivalry overboard so people feel a reason to use me vs Natalie cause any reason to keep someone is a good reason so of course when I would go off on Natalie in the main tribe chat it's mainly me trying to show I'm still "Anti Natalie" and that they should keep the rivalry while I focus on getting out the bigger targets like you and Dar for example as I knew if you survived that tribal council when you went home there was no way none of us could have taken you out and I truly respect your game even though we didn't talk much
562 days 12 hours ago
VanHow10
Natalie!!

"TYLER - I think you played a great game with the hand you were dealt. You really took the time to get to know people, plan out your steps far in advance to ensure you were protected, and most importantly to me- you didn’t shun me out of potentially working with me. My biggest regret is not riding with you entirely and showing you how loyal I can be after the fast forward. That might’ve not changed the outcome of this game but at least we could’ve done some more cool duo shit :)

My question to you is, did you ever contemplate flipping on the S15 alliance? Why or why not?"

Thank you as well for your compliments! As I expressed to you repeatedly, I would have loved it if this game had afforded us more opportunities to work together in a meaningful way and the work we did during the Fast Forward was the most fun I had the whole time.

I did my best this game to consider every option at every vote, so in a way I constantly contemplated flipping on the season 15 alliance.

I would also argue that I DID flip on the season 15 alliance. At final 6, I held the power to eliminate Jimmy and continue riding with Season 15 exclusively in my hand. Without the extra vote I'd kept all game, the Dar vote would not have been a lock and in fact might have been too risky to pull off. The reason that Jimmy stayed that round was because I felt that I needed to take Dar out even though in my heart of hearts, I really wanted to keep riding with the Season 15 group in its entirety.

Once Dar was gone, I knew that I wouldn't be turning on the remaining Season 15 people unless I had to in order to keep myself in the game. I knew Yan's game extremely well and I felt comfortable stacking up against him in an FTC. I also knew that Gabs (while a wonderful and bright individual) had less respect from most of the jury than either of Nat or Jimmy, and I felt that my best chance to finally (FINALLY) win one of these things was sitting here in between a pair of rivals who otherwise would not have made it to this point together.
562 days 12 hours ago
VanHow10
Btw, I skipped over this one but my jury ranking is the same as Yan's mostly. I would move Niko all the way up to second and push everyone else down one.
562 days 12 hours ago
VanHow10
Callia!

Doing my very best to keep the dream alive! Thank you so much for your support!

"I think it is quite impressive that you managed to gain back control of the game after Josh and Sag's elimination, two votes in which I had major control over (you mentioned you were "bamboozled" by their eliminations) but I mostly feel like that wouldn't have happened if I stayed in both tribals at the fast forward (Tbf I could've actually stayed in both if I logged in to the site 😂 I will reveal more of this at the finale). But let's say, Natalie got 9th instead and Niko got 8th. Do you think you would still be sitting here if I made it to the f7 (with possibly another advantage in my pocket) ?"

I agree with this assessment completely. Approaching the Fast Forward, I had absolutely nothing to lose and I was fully committed to getting you out or leaving. I think the game you played was extraordinary and I think if that round hadn't gone down exactly the way it did, I would have been dead in the water and you would be the one up here having played the best game out of the Final 3. You were terrifying in this game.
562 days 12 hours ago
VanHow10
"My second question is mainly out of curiosity. We started this game early on in a 3 person alliance with Scott known as the "Calliafornia Dreamers" (still love that name <3) How much of that alliance was a priority to you knowing you had other close connections, for instance, Yan"

At the time when the Calliafornia Dreaming alliance came together, I had nothing else other than Yan and I was very much hoping that CD could be a major part of my game. At the merge vote, I was left out of the Harry plan and I voted against you. From that point forward, I knew that you and I would not be able to work together. I had to spend the next few rounds desperately hunting opportunities to turn my game around and the reason for that is because you really were my plan post merge. Like many of my plans, that one went up in smoke but I never stopped looking for another opportunity. I never stopped trying to find another plan. Thanks to your elimination my plans eventually started working and before long all the momentum was in my corner and I had the final word on every elimination from the Fast Forward until the very end of the game.
562 days 11 hours ago
harrywasnak
I don’t really have much to say but I feel like y’all deserve questions so:

Tyler: Your speech reads a bit like you didn’t value the relationships you built in the game. I think you played an excellent social game… Was that genuine?

Yan: At times in the game it seemed like you acted stubborn or argumentative to some players solely because you could. Was this strategic or did you just not care about maintaining certain relationships?

Gabs: I don’t think we had a single conversation about the game and I’m not seeing a speech from you yet… Please tell me why I should give you my vote?

Sorry if these sound harsh I’ve just had a bad week. I enjoyed playing with y’all and good luck!
562 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Well yes Harry those were acts by me to make it seem like I'm either this stubborn you can't do shit without me cause like I've said I'm trying to maintain this stubborn target Natalie and Natalie only image and if I just randomly stopped doing that than it will look like me and Natalie were working together which some of yall have said you thought that was the case everything I did in this game was for me to sit here and If I didn't there's a chance I leave those final 10-7 rounds when my name was said atleast once
562 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
But some relationships like for example: Natalie Callia and Jimmy I decided not to form relationships with them knowing they couldn't try to get rid of me cause I already have formed a social capital with everyone else and that everyone saw them 3 as huge threats
562 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Now Dar I just saw reread your question again and here's some things I'd like to say:

There's no way you and I couldeve gotten to the f3 or a f2 like scenario genuinely cause we didn't trust eachother much in this game but I did feel it was appropriate to reach out when I did to still show you that some trust was there which got us to the f6

And second: I'd disagree that my immunity wins were luck based  for the Ball challenge me and Tyler made a agreement to go for separate balls and divide and conquer together so that was more of a social based comp which got me the immunity win and I believe if Natalie had won immunity Tyler wouldeve voted with me to go against fire against Gabs so even if I lost there was no way I would be voted out due to my social capital in this game
562 days 11 hours ago
Jacadeux
It's been soooo long since I've been on a survivor jury, omg.

Okay, so I am a repeated Survivor loser. I have several Finals in my resume, but almost zero wins. What I have learned through multiple losses is that nothing matters. Great strategy doesn't matter. Strong social game doesn't matter. Strong physical game doesn't matter. Exhibiting strong loyalty doesn't matter. There is only one thing that ultimately matters. I want you to consider it as you're answering your individual questions, because it likely will be my determining factor. IMO, the only thing that matters is that the jury member has to WANT you to win.

Gabs: Okay, I really hope you show up with a speech because I had a lot to know from you. I want to say, that from a social game standpoint, you handled me the best out of the finalists. I came into this game not knowing you at all and by the end you were the only person I felt I could be 100% honest with. I felt like I could tell you anything. I need to know whether this was just a natural occurance or if this was strategy on your part. Did this occur with other people or was I special, because you did an incredible job of it. Also, hi to your kitty. <3

Yan: I feel like we play very similarly. I disagree with your assessment that you played a strong social game. I think what you did was play an amazing strategic game. This could be influened negatively by my unique experience. When I reached out to you just before merge, you completely gave me a cold shoulder. I didn't and still cannot fathom why that happened. Out of the three finalists, you were the one I was targeting for quite some time [because: cold shoulder] so I do feel as if you were the one to actually beat me at the game I was playing. My question for you is admittedly self-serving, because I sure need to know. How do you, as a person who knows what an incredible game you played, convince a jury to vote for you over someone who is more visible?

Tyler: Your speech has thrown me for a loop, ngl. I don't know what to make of it. It's well put together and makes a strong case, but it has made me aware of just how much fakery there was in our relationship. Don't get me wrong, it was very well pulled off and definitely did the trick as far as me being to both see you as an obvious threat but be perfectly happy to see you go to the end. If you had pulled the trigger and voted me out the round before, I think I could respect the S15 thing, but not keeping Dar just makes that look more fake. Being willing to sacrifice Yan before does too, like... I'm confused. You're a great guy I think. Maybe that's causing some conflict between how you played the game and how you're willing to own up to how you played the game? For you, I have two questions. My first is self-serving as well. What do you believe was going to be my winning jury argument that was going to beat you? My second question is this: Imagine a future game where we're on the same tribe. What would you say to me to convince me to work with you?
562 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Jimmy ty for this I will admit I did purposely give you the cold shoulder while I think that we could've talked and get to know eachother I felt like we both were trying to play a similar type of game that we both would've caught on to eachother and it would blow up in eachothers faces and ik from past you know how to make it to the end cause of your strong reputation so I figured I'd just use you as a sheild for most of this game. Now to answer your question why should the jury vote for me over someone who was more visible?

I think the jury should vote for me cause I played off people's perceptions of me people thought I was stubborn which is what I wanted to happen people thought I was obnoxious and I wanted them to think that cause if I played like I usually so I wouldeve fell flat on my face cause like you said I had you dar Niko and Natalie are thinking at different points in this game to take me out but due to my strategy it always fell through I feel like I represent this season really well cause I outplayed you guys with my strategy I outwitted yall by giving off the perception I was cocky or giving people a cold shoulder and lastly I outlasted when people thought I'd be a easy round when my name was said I was able to do things that made it impossible for me to go even when it was in people's best interest for me to go

Lastly I feel like this season if you think about it almost every round I had influence in every way shape or form I used the theme Rivals the best way I could and I used the most important thing in survivor group games: Perception its the key of every game or org you play with people and I truly from the bottom of my heart think I used this the best of the final 3 and that's why you should give me your vote for the win Ty Jimmy
562 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
And why the jury should vote me to win* lol

open group

🔥: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!