This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 | Delilah Forest

Topic » Tribal Council #7 | Delilah..

1378 days ago
tokio
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/6ac5747d3733d8de04af62b4aaa8172e.gif
{Pink Buffs} (10/10 Remaining)

Cameron/Top20fan33
Erik/YoundAndReckless
Everton/Uzeda
Josh B./Carrotboyo
Kai/Kmartt
Kellen/Kennel123
Logan/KittyBitz
Luan/_Luan
Mac/Macda27
Noelle/Heavenlee

Questions:
If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to CHANDLER and TOKIO otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

You cannot vote for NOELLE. Everyone else is fair game.

Votes are due on TUESDAY 8/17 at 8:00 PM EST.
1378 days ago
Carrotboyo
Josh B
1378 days ago
Heavenlee
Noelle
1378 days ago
tokio
Josh, how do you feel arriving at the merge?
1378 days ago
tokio
Noelle, how does it feel to win the first individual immunity challenge?
1378 days ago
Macda27
Maccccc
1378 days ago
Heavenlee
tokio
Noelle, how does it feel to win the first individual immunity challenge?

It feels great!! Things can get wild at the merge so I'm glad to know it won't be me :)
1378 days ago
tokio
Mac, we haven't seen any idols come out in the game thus far, but everyone knows the first merge tribal is a prime time to play one. Is there much paranoia going around about idols at the moment?
1377 days 23 hours ago
_Luan
Luan
1377 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
Good question Ali. I鈥檓 personally worried about idols in this game, and how I鈥檓 not that connected to people which really worries me. If I鈥檓 the merge boot I wouldn鈥檛 be that shocked.
1377 days 23 hours ago
tokio
Luan, is challenge strength still a concern here at tribal, or will you be basing your vote more on trust and who you can work with at future stages of the game?
1377 days 22 hours ago
Uzeda
Everton
1377 days 12 hours ago
tokio
Everton, with all the drama ensuing this vote, should we expect a close vote tonight? Can this vote cause a divide in the tribe?
1377 days 10 hours ago
Uzeda
Everton, with all the drama ensuing this vote, should we expect a close vote tonight? Can this vote cause a divide in the tribe?

I really don't know what to expect tonight. Many conversations are going on, each one has to decide which way to go. I think the tribe is already divided. This vote will only make everything clear.
1377 days 3 hours ago
Kmartt
Me
1377 days 3 hours ago
tokio
I'll go tally the votes.

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!