This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | All Stars

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | All..

1221 days 10 hours ago
tokio
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/066061d51c176449dc4f8220818c9790.gif
{Yellow Buffs} (3/13 Remaining)

Brady/CoachWade - 1st - (Heavenly Portal)
Kai/Kmartt - 2nd - (Delilah Forest)
Tyler/jungleman111 - 7th/17th - (Heavenly/Canary)

Welcome Brady, Kai and Tyler to Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of C&A Survivor VI: All Stars.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: Alfie, Everton, Summer, Josh, Natalie, Julian, Layla, Franz, Callia and Jay voted out at the last tribal council.

Brady, Kai and Tyler you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail Tokio and Chandler your vote.

Votes are due by 8 pm EST on December 21 (WEDNESDAY). The reunion will follow afterwards.
1221 days 10 hours ago
tokio
December 23*
1221 days 10 hours ago
Kmartt
Hi hi hi pretty people!!!! I seriously cannot believe that I am a two-time finalist of C&A and unlike last time I am very proud of the game I played! It will take quite a bit to write my speech so I'll see you in a bit:)
1221 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hello and congratulations on making it to the final 3! My vote is pretty much decided but there is a small chance to change my mind. I'm gonna keep it short and sweet.

Only one of you actively played the game in my opinion, and in most of the jury's opinion, and that is Brady. Kai and Tyler, both of you played for Brady to win, and I have yet to see you even have an IDEA that wasn't Brady's. If there is ANYTHING you can possibly say or do to convince me that this is wrong then please try.

Brady, last season I voted for Logan to win over you, as he was my ride or die even though you played an objectively better game.. I don't have a Logan sitting in front of you this time so let me take this time to correct myself from last season.
1221 days 10 hours ago
CruelSummer
Congratulations to you three on making finals in an incredible All-Stars season!

I truly thought this was anyone’s game a few days ago. But, Tyler and Kai, you both gave up your ticket to win tonight when you let Brady come to finals.

Brady, playing back to back seasons, coming from an amazing win where you dominated the game, you had an immense target on your back. You absolutely kill it in these games and you somehow convinced people to protect you up till the very end. Congratulations on your back to back wins <3 you did amazing.
1221 days 10 hours ago
Jaychris
Okay so im just gonna say my juicy questions now....

Kai- Not to be rude or anything... But why were you so against backstabbing people?

Tyler- Can you please explain what you did in this season? (not to be rude but i just dont see what you did or what moves you made).

Brady- You played a perfect game. Like you are a winner and for them to let you make it to the FTC was not smart. You are a amazing player and i hope you know that. Im not gonna ask you a question because your game was so good.

But to the other 2... gl i guess. When yall get 2nd and 3rd, dont say i didnt tell you so lol. Im not bitter... just giving my vote to the person that actually played the game. Maybe yall can change my mind (probs not so dont waste your time trying on me) <3 It was nice playing the game with you all-star plus tyler and kai... gl
1221 days 10 hours ago
jungleman111
Kings and Queens of the All-Star Jury,
I truly believe that I deserve to be crowned the winner of C&A’s All-Stars. I’m sorry I won’t be covering a day by day analysis of my game. I find them long and hard to read sometimes, so I want to keep this concise and about the importance of certain moves in my game. I’ll start by saying that I believe my game embodied all 3 aspects of a winners game…
Outwit - Strategically I was able to play the middle, never taking a side yet still never making people feel like they couldn’t trust me. From merge, forward, I was able to keep my closest allies safe by making sure I was informed and a part of both sides of the vote.
Outplay - I kept my tribes safe during premerge, only being sent to tribal council once. After merge, I was able to secure an immunity challenge win (maybe should have been 2 had I read the rules but who’s counting! Haha)
Outlast - Unfortunately this was maybe where my game suffered… because in order to outlast, there were moments when I had to vote out very close friends of mine. However, after being the biggest target Day 1  because of my close relationship with Brady (thanks Mac), I still was able to get here with him. And that honestly means the world to me. Here are some of the moves/strategy that I saw as instrumental in getting me here and why I believe I deserve your votes:
1. Separating from Brady - The only time I was in danger this game was the tribal before merge. Getting Kai/Josh/Everton to vote for Logan instead of me was a bit of a stretch. I was able to do so by separating my game from my closest ally Brady. I played up that I felt he was a risk to my own game. I continued this strategy into merge, where I kept Brady out of the loop for the first half of it, while still protecting him in the process.
2. Playing both sides - I was included in almost every single voting plan there was this season. I was able to get information and gain trust from both sides of the game. At first I did this with Natalie by my side, but Natalie got caught. I was simultaneously in the “Girls” alliance with Callia/Layla/Franz/Summer/Natalie and “Shining Stars” alliance with Kai/Josh/Everton/Alfie/Natalie/Brady. I felt this gave me  major leverage with the votes and with gaining information.
3. Social relationships - There were 3 major relationships I had this game that offered me a lot of valuable information. Franz, Callia, and Brady. I was able to locate every advantage pre-merge and knew just about every alliance there was in the game because these 3 were in just about all of them. This allowed me to know who to target based on who was aligned with who and who people would be willing to vote for. Thinking my closest 3 wouldn’t turn on me, I made sure that they made it to the F7, so that I would never have enough votes on me to end my game. Unfortunately, I chose to be selfish and play to win. Like I said, having to backstab close relationships was probably my weakest area of gameplay.
To end this (LONG) post, I just want to say I love all of y’all. I had a lot of fun playing this (LONG) game. I fought really hard to be here and I really believe I deserve to win. I don’t think it was a mistake that there were only 2 votes cast against me this season. I forged my way through this game and felt like I controlled my own fate. There was never an instance where I gave up or sat around and waited for the game to happen. I survived in a way that I am truly proud of. Congrats Kai and Brady. You guys rock. And thanks for an amazing season y’all. I truly have loved getting to know you <3
-Tyler
1221 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Hello jury! First off I just wanted to say thank you guys for making this an amazing season. Y’all were kickass competition and it wasn’t easy. I’ve genuinely loved getting to know all of you and I hope to remain friends with you outside of the game as well.

That being said, I think I absolutely deserve to win this season. I don’t think anybody saw me sitting here at the start of this season and here I am. As a winner, its been probably the hardest journey I’ve ever had in a game but I adapted to all the changes and twists that were thrown my way.

PRE MERGE
Coming into this game, I knew I’d have a target on my back simply for winning this game before. The cast reveal was on the same day as my win so people saw I found 5 idols my previous season along with me winning, winning player of the season, and winning the villain award on top of that. Therefore, I knew I’d obviously have to change my game. My game worked very well for a newbie season but I would’ve been an idiot to think it would’ve worked in an all-star season. My strategy was to play as much of an under the radar game as possible in the beginning to not draw any further attention to myself. I can proudly say that I did that. I knew I wanted to align with big targets in the beginning as I knew I had a big reputation so I did have good relationships with Alfie, Natalie, Layla, Summer, Franz, Tyler to protect me when I needed them. I honestly didn’t go to many tribals come pre-merge but one especially was probs the hardest tribal council of the season. I definitely did look for idols as well but this season I didn’t come up lucky. However, my social relationship with Natalie caused me to get a half idol. He found the half idol on Deneb and gave that for me to use.

At the Liam vote, everybody was on the same page. I felt like my social game was strong at this point so Liam was an easy vote for me to not rock any waves. I knew if I did that early, people would see me as S5 Brady and I wanted to prevent all of that.

The first Summer vote at f15 was probs the hardest tribal for me to navigate this season with the amount of prep that went into it. I was fortunate enough this vote to go into it with a half idol and a 50/50 coin. With 4 players on this tribe and 3 from Canary Islands, I knew there was no place to hide. Me/Franz/Summer did have an alliance but I knew I couldn’t vote for Alfie. He was the only person in the game I 100 percent trusted and my social relationship with him came in clutch for this vote. We teamed up when nobody knew how close we were to let Summer think she was controlling things. My relationship was Franz was even strong where he told me I was the vote for that tribal. Summer was the person on this tribe I was least closest to and a threat so I knew I had to take the opportunity I had. The elephant in the room was that I did technically have majority for that tribal. However, that’s what me and Alfie wanted in case another idol was played. The backup plan for Franz was ensured and I knew I was going to use my half idol regardless. If I didn’t have the half idol then obviously Alfie would’ve kept me but we played into that and used it to our advantage where the plan was executed perfectly.

MERGE
Summer coming back into this game threw me for a loop here because I was banking on the fact that Ben was going to beat her. However, I knew I’d just have to adapt and find a way to still break free from Summer’s warpath. At the first tribal, Alfie went home. This was the first tribal where I was left out of the loop. Losing a solid ally first merge tribal was tough but I knew I’d just have to rely on other relationships specifically Nat & Tyler at the time. I also made sure to talk to Josh and Kai after this tribal. I heard from Alfie, Kai thought of me as a threat so I knew in order for me to have longevity in the game, I’d have to align with the outsiders in Josh & Kai.

The f12 vote for me also didn’t go as planned. I was adamant about voting for Layla cuz I saw her threat level. Heading into that vote, I honestly figured I was voting in the minority. However, I’m proud of that because I never voted in the majority just to please people. I can confidently stand up here and say that all my votes had purpose to them. It didn’t seem likely Layla had majority that night but I knew with half idols to never give up and that’s what happened. I believe had the news been shared that Everton was playing the half idol, things might’ve turned out differently but again I just had to play with the cards I was dealt.

F11 came around and things looked very bleak for me. I was on the wrong side of 2 votes but I never once gave up even though the odds were stacked against me. This vote came down to the last hour and everyone was scared to throw out a name. This round I decided I’d take charge and I put in the Tyler/Josh/Kai/Natalie chat that I thought we should vote Summer 5 strong just in case the majority split their votes which I knew was a potential possibility. During this vote, Callia leaked to me that she was voting Kai but didn’t think everyone else was. Immediately, I brought this up to that 5 person chat and was like guys we have a chance here, we need to all vote together. Unfortunately, there was a communication barrier between Tyler and Nat but I still pushed to Tyler that Summer had to go while the opportunity was here. He said that Callia was potentially flipping so I went to Callia we’d have her back and it worked! I was a major component of getting what I thought to be the glue of that group in Summer out. With the limited information I was given, I was able to read this vote perfectly and flip it in my direction.

F10 was a weird round because Nat got caught in his schemes which I thought was bound to happen eventually. Nat had the half idol and I’ll give kudos to the other group for this play cuz it was awesome. This was one of the 2 votes where I absolutely was wrong on who I thought was going. At f12 I came into the Layla vote thinking Everton was going. This vote Tyler/Callia/Franz lied to me and I wasn’t going to just take it. I knew if I forgave them right away, they’d probs do it again so I told them all that I wasn’t a pushover and to not do it again as my line of strategy.

F9 Nat went home which is what I thought. At this point, Nat told me he had a half idol and he figured his only way out was to vote Tyler. Tyler was one of the people in this game that gave me constant information. Therefore, I couldn’t vote him out here which I told Nat and he switched the vote to Callia. I knew Nat was going home here but wanted to remain loyal cuz he was a great ally to me in the game and I wanted it to prove a statement that I wasn’t voting in the majority just to vote in the majority. I also did it to demonstrate my loyalty aspect to people.
F8 came around and Julian went home. Tbh, I probably should’ve been the one to go this round as it was the perfect chance. However, I still had enough social relationships that people wanted to keep me even tho I was technically on the “bottom”. I figured that voting Julian would please people and I felt the need to show people that I could vote with them. Also, Julian did throw out my name a couple of times so when his name was out there I didn’t deny it,

F7 the chat of me/Kai/Callia and Tyler came to be. We knew we had the majority and every advantage left in the game so we decided to ride it out. I figured for my game voting Layla was best here. We had a very rocky relationship and I knew she was a threat in challenges so she went home.

F6 I absolutely knew Franz had to go home. Since F8, when I found out Franz was in the center of every group chat and alliance, I knew I had to plant the seeds for franz as the biggest jury threat. This way, I had a buffer late into the game so I wouldn’t be the biggest threat and it worked as Franz went home.

FINALE NIGHT
In this finale night, I knew I wanted to sit here next to Kai and Tyler. I did have some doubts about sitting here with Tyler at one point but I wanted to stay loyal to these two and that’s exactly what happened. I made sure to set myself up so that I’d still stay in the game regardless if Callia blocked my vote or not. Well Callia did block my vote but I had my bases covered enough to keep me in the game. At f4, I was without immunity again but I still had relationships that were strong enough with Kai and Tyler for them to keep me around even though they probs should’ve gotten me out here.
1221 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
I know that was a long speech so I’ll break it down.

Social Game: I think my social game was very adaptable and I always had strong enough bonds to keep me safe even as a big threat. When my name came up as a vote, there’s a reason why it never could come together because I spent hours on my social connections. I’ve gone on more calls this season than have ever before but thru those, I felt like I connected with people on a game and personal level. Unfortunately, the thing I can’t take back is the f12 emotional outburst which I absolutely will address. Even though I didn’t talk to everyone a high amount, I always talked to enough people that kept me safe. I also believe that I held strong jury management as I didn’t really feed anyone any bullshit this season or if I did, I absolutely tried to keep that as a minimum. Last season, my jury management was terrible but this season I feel like I vastly improved where I wasn’t ever fake to anyone as they were heading out the door.

Also, I’d like to point out here that I never won ANY immunity challenge at the merge. I’m the only person here that hasn’t had the luxury of being safe for a vote and as a winner late endgame, I was STILL able to make it by which I think speaks to how strong my social game was with people. It could’ve been better tho and I could’ve talked to more people but I also knew that probably wasn’t the right play for me and I’m still here right now so I think my judgment was perfect there.

Strategic Game: You know as a winner, I had a lot of obstacles and challenges this season that were in my way. However, I adapted and I think my strategic game centered a lot around my adaptability because my strongest ally got taken out tribal one at merge and Nat wasn’t too far behind. However, this is where I propelled my relationship forward with Kai because I figured I could beat him in the end and I knew I’d need him on my side so I used the fact that we were on the outside to connect with him late endgame. I think the Summer vote as well at f11 demonstrated my strategic chop of the game. Even though I didn’t have a technical 6 person majority, I knew it could work if the votes were there. I took a huge gamble in this but it paid off as I mastered what was going on to perfection where a lot of people doubted me. I proved them wrong and I was still able to survive the aftermath of this. After a big move like that, I was vulnerable but like I said I talked to enough people to have them deflect my name as a vote which was exactly what happened. I was able to think two steps ahead of everyone with every move I made. Every move I made had a purpose and when I was targeted at the end, my strategy of getting a f3 together with Kai and Tyler kept me in the game. I think its no coincidence that my 2 strongest allies in the endgame are here in the f3 with me rn.

Physical Game: As I said earlier, my physical game was lacking this season. I NEVER won an immunity challenge. However, as a winner, I was still able to make it here which I hope isn’t overlooked. I think me not winning an immunity challenge is even more impressive cuz like I said, I never had the luxury of safety but still overcame the tough odds.

Jury I hope that you vote for me because you think I played the best game. I spent countless hours in this game to get here and it was extremely difficult. However, I did it even when I had a shit ton of people doubting me. I overcame adversity, I stayed loyal and played a pretty honest game for the most part this time. I feel I still made big moves and I survived the backlash each time which I think is even more impressive.

I played this game for a month and a half. I never had a break as I won s5 and we went right into s6. There was fatigue at the end but I fought each and every day to make it here. Please give me the win of All Stars! I feel I absolutely deserve it and I’d be honored to represent this season. Thanks guys!
1221 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
APOLOGY

So guys I think I should address the elephant in the room so I thought it’d be best to do in its own post. The f12 aftermath of the vote was something I’m still deeply ashamed of to this day. I realize that I was totally out of character that night and I took the game way too far. My emotions got the best of me this night and I wanted to emphasize that I’m absolutely not perfect. The fatigue of this game is real but I totally own what I’ve done. That heated explosion from me was ABSOLUTELY my biggest regret in this game and I can’t apologize enough. I feel I apologized to people individually but again I’d like to apologize specifically to Layla, Summer, Julian, and Jay. I hope you guys can forgive me for that. I’m human, I do make mistakes but that doesn’t excuse my actions there. I acted like a spoiled child so I apologize. If anything, I used that deep regret as a learning lesson for me to grow on this website and outside of this website. There were times after that where my emotions almost got the best of me again. However, you guys all saw me grow here and after that, I didn’t say anything to badmouth anyone in that main chat even when things were tough. I’m proud of myself for growing as an individual but not proud of myself for the actions that I did that night.

I look forward to any questions you guys may have and if I need to clear anything up, please let me know,

Thank you!

Edit; I know that was long but I hope you guys can truly appreciate the passion and dedication I put into this speech and game.
1221 days 9 hours ago
Kmartt
Just a quick statistic :): I voted in the majority 12 out of 15 times (8 out of 10 in a very chaotic merge)

Okay not great at these but imma give it my best shot:

Pre-Jury

Day 1 (Mac): This was honestly not a pretty way to start out my All-Stars journey. Mac and I were a ride or die final 2 so to lose him right away was tough. The original vote was supposed to be Tris with an alliance of Ben, Callia, and Layla (I had Mac too but we weren’t trying to be ostracized as a duo). However, when we heard that Ben leaked the vote to Tris we made a new alliance with Layla, Tris, Logan, and me (Plus Mac) to vote out Ben. Something weird went down and bottom line Mac went home. I don’t think that was necessarily an error on my part but Mac just had a big time target.

Day 3 (Ben): Despite me losing Mac, we also gained Josh (who was loyal to the end <3) so my situation wasn’t exactly bad lol. Me and Josh established an alliance called the Odd Squad which included Tris and Logan, leaving only Callia and Ben (Layla was in the Portal). Ben as we all know is a massive threat every time he steps foot on a beach so the Odd Squad decided to vote him. This was actually my closest scrape with elimination because of Callia’s double vote but I was still able to vote out one of the biggest threats in the game.

Day 4 (Tris): Not the prettiest round as well. The vote was basically unanimous Shawn because he is toxic as all balls but we lowkey oopsed this round. He claimed that Tris leaked the vote and the tribe concluded that Tris is untrustworthy. So we voted Tris. Bad idea because Tris never actually leaked the vote. Misfire on our part

Day 6 (King): This kid deserves little to no words. His complete lack of self awareness is nasty, buh bye peasant

Day 7 (Nathan): I was on a 2nd swap Sirius tribe with my Delilah ride-or-dies (Everton and Josh) and Logan and Nathan. I had my Old Delilah alliance but I entered a fake alliance with Nathan, Everton, and Logan. We set the target on Josh but me and Everton were really just trying to make sure that Nathan didn’t play an idol. It worked

Day 8 (Logan): Low-key this was kind of a fun move. My original target was Tyler in the beginning of this round (oof cant remember the alliance), but someone ended up leaking the vote to tyler (ended up being nat). I went to Tyler to kind of cover my own butt but I actually liked his pitch so I decided that we could work together. I pulled in my Old Delilah peeps Everton and Josh and using the help of Nat we blindsided Logan
1221 days 9 hours ago
franzella
Tyler, before you voted me out last night, I told you that if Brady makes it to the final 3 then he is guaranteed to win this game. After my elimination, you still had so many opportunities to take him out and decided not to. The power was in your hands and you decided not to use it. Well, congratulations, Brady! You did it. You are the winner of C&A Survivor All-Stars. A predictable final tribal council to an otherwise great season. Best of luck all three of you and no hard feelings!
1221 days 9 hours ago
Kmartt
Oops have to go eat but i will finish writing my useless speech later
1221 days 9 hours ago
jungleman111
Tyler- Can you please explain what you did in this season? (not to be rude but i just dont see what you did or what moves you made).

I'll answer this and respond to the other two...
I think my game was underestimated. I felt I dominated socially/strategically. I would say Julian's vote-off was a prime example. It was right after the Natalie vote so sides were a bit muddled. I gathered Callia/Kai/Brady together (because of my strong relationship with Callia and Brady) to vote Julian (I targeted Julian because I knew Jay/Franz/Layla had a F3 from Franz and I wanted to make sure we had the numbers to separate them the next vote). In order to not blindside Franz, I then told Franz that Julian told me Brady wanted to vote for Franz... and created mistrust between Franz and Julian. Which lead to a unanimous vote out and no trust lost on my end.
I was able to repeat this pattern until the end of the game. I can explain every vote to you if needed.
@Summer and @Julian
While I respect your posts, I do think I at least deserve a chance to explain myself. I knew coming into this game that I would take Brady to the end if the opportunity presented itself. It was made pretty clear to all of you from the start of the game that I probably wouldn't vote for him.
But to be blunt and honest, and this is nothing against Brady or his game, I can't think of an instance where Brady would still be in this game had it not been for me. There were so many moments when he was targeted and I said I wasn't down to vote him. I set myself up so that I would be a swing vote at F6, F5, and F4... and there were many times when he was brought up as a plan and shot down because of me. He is here because of an agreement we had at the beginning of the game and our good friendship. I do ask you to reflect on if that is a testament to a good social/strategic game, or a testament to a good friend playing the game with him.
1221 days 9 hours ago
CruelSummer
But to be blunt and honest, and this is nothing against Brady or his game, I can't think of an instance where Brady would still be in this game had it not been for me.

Unfortunately Tyler, I agree with you. And that is why I have to cast my vote for Brady. Perception is reality and while I applaud you for staying loyal and taking a friend to the end (I would probably do the same), I can’t give you my vote.
1221 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
"I knew coming into this game that I would take Brady to the end if the opportunity presented itself. It was made pretty clear to all of you from the start of the game that I probably wouldn't vote for him.
But to be blunt and honest, and this is nothing against Brady or his game, I can't think of an instance where Brady would still be in this game had it not been for me."

That's the problem. You openly admit to sheeping Brady, and that your game was revolving around getting Brady to the end again. I don't think there's anything else I really need to see here.

open group

🔥: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!