This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1

Topic » Tribal Council #1

1410 days 6 hours ago
nmh95
Yellow Team, welcome to Tribal Council.

If you would like to have a question asked to you, comment below.

Votes are due by 7 PM EST July 1st.
1410 days 5 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Ok
1410 days 5 hours ago
FighterMan
sure
1410 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
_!
1410 days 5 hours ago
nmh95
Kiara - you struggled a little bit in the challenge chat, do you think people will base votes off of performance?
1410 days 5 hours ago
nmh95
Ahmed - You were the first person to find an item for your team. Are you someone that naturally provides for your team, or did you find it quickly for strategic purposes?
1410 days 5 hours ago
nmh95
Christian - Where do you see yourself on the social hierarchy of this tribe?
1410 days 5 hours ago
FighterMan
Ahmed - You were the first person to find an item for your team. Are you someone that naturally provides for your team, or did you find it quickly for strategic purposes?

Strategic. Because I thought we could steal other teams items. My goal was to kill of red team by simply taking all their items. Thats what happens when you fuck with me day 1.
1410 days 4 hours ago
RoboZoe
places buff in the fire
1410 days 4 hours ago
nmh95
Gerard - You've been very vocal and transparent with your tribe. Do you think this could hurt or help you?
1410 days 4 hours ago
Lalisa
hello
1410 days 4 hours ago
nmh95
Lalisa - You've seemed to have discord with another member in the game. Is the pressure already getting to you?
1410 days 4 hours ago
Lalisa
Lalisa - You've seemed to have discord with another member in the game. Is the pressure already getting to you?

Well actually I don't use discord so I don't know what you are talking about.
1410 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Christian - Where do you see yourself on the social hierarchy of this tribe?

1409 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1409 days 20 hours ago
cbasscordero
Sure

open group

Quest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!