This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Vets vs. Rookies RULES

Topic » Vets vs. Rookies RULES

1315 days 15 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
~ ACTIVITY ~

If you do not vote, you will receive a self vote.

If you self-vote three times in one season, you will be medically evacuated.

If you self-vote in 2 consecutive tribal councils, you will be medically evacuated.

Please mail/Skype your vote to Shawn (Shawnlolpop123).

~ CHALLENGES ~

Challenges will be split around 80/20 between live and semi/non-live. Full effort and participation is expected. Live challenges will have a check-in time, and depending on the challenge, players may or may not be able to join in after check-in ends. I'm usually not strict about this, unless I specify otherwise.

Live challenges will begin at 8PM EST.

Non and semi-live challenges will have a specific deadline, and tribal council will follow directly afterwards.

~ TRIBAL COUNCIL ~

Tribal Council is non-live. It will be posted directly after the challenge. Vote will be due by 7pm EST the following day.

Once a vote is sent in, it may be revised anytime before the vote is read. Note that when I receive all the votes, I will read them. You can ask me to hold a vote if I have received all the votes and I will delay reading the votes until the deadline. After that, votes will be read.

We will accept a 5 minute extension if requested for a vote.

You will have around an hour to vote on a re-vote if the original vote ties. If you do not send me a vote, I will assume you'd like your vote to remain the same.

~ HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS ~

Idols this season will be listed on idol boards. You may guess for an idol after an immunity challenge. During the pre-merge, the tribe that wins the challenge will receive a clue to the idol. Merge onwards, the person that wins immunity shall receive a clue to the idol.

~ REMOVAL ~

Removal from the game can result in the following ways:

QUIT: If you quit the game, you may not return for any future seasons. You will be removed immediately after your quit is requested.

EXPULSION: We reserve the right to expel any player from the game for cheating or behavior that is deemed to be inherently harmful to the environment of the game. Players will not be expelled merely for fighting, bullying, complaining, etc - but we use a Three Strike system for crossing the line, whether that's by making your peers uncomfortable, excessive personal attacks unrelated to the game, or another offense. If an offense is heinous enough immediate expulsion is a possibility.

Sharing private information of players to outside parties is prohibited. This includes sharing a player’s Skype user or personal information about players to outside parties.

~ TIEBREAKER RULES ~

If a tribal council results in a tied vote, there will be a revote. After the revote, if the vote is still tied, we will draw rocks. The tying parties will be immune on a rock draw. Everyone else, except for anyone who has immunity (whether via the necklace or an idol) will be fair game. Rocks are random, and I use chatzy to carry out the rock drawing.

Ties at the Final 4 will be resolved by a rock draw between the two people who have received votes, after a re-vote.

A tie at Final Tribal Council will be resolved by:
1. If a Final 3 and the 3rd place finisher is not in the tie, the 3rd place finisher will cast the tiebreaker vote.
2. The calling upon of an emergency juror (last person eliminated before jury began), if the tie is unbreakable. (4-4, 3-3-3, etc.)

~Confessionals and votes~
SendShawn your votes Via Skype or TG mail

If you have any questions about the rules take the time to ask.

Once you have read and understand these rules please post "LET THE GAMES BEGIN" below.

~ CREDIT ~
Thanks Ethan for typing this and making the rules for us!

Please remember this game is a safe place for all of our players please do not make any harsh or judgmental statements! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!
1315 days 15 hours ago
Stevehutch63
Got it
1315 days 15 hours ago
shellbelle
I think i read it all
1315 days 15 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
“LET THE GAMES BEGIN”
1315 days 14 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
1315 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
1315 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
1315 days 9 hours ago
LaylaLove
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
1315 days 8 hours ago
chillum
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
1315 days 8 hours ago
zach3051
LET THE GAMES BEGIN
1315 days 8 hours ago
nathorix
UwU
1315 days 8 hours ago
Jfstclair
let the games begin
1315 days 7 hours ago
lmaobrit2214
"LET THE GAMES BEGIN"
1315 days 5 hours ago
Carvalho
Let the games begin

open group

Serpent Reality Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!