This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FTC/Reunion

Topic » FTC/Reunion

1317 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Rubes why did you vote for me when i wanted to work with you?

Honestly Tim I tried to stall for your vote and did suggest I believe Ethan (the inactive) to someone or maybe my alliance I can’t remember? But like everyone was set on voting you and I didn’t wanna seem like an anomaly for my own game. I had no other reason for voting you than the fact that the majority was and I’m sorry your eviction was so early. But yeah I guess I didn’t wanna tank my own game by voting against my core group.
1317 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Yeah I respect that Luther but I believe there was no way to tell what would’ve happened if I didn’t because that scenario didn’t occur but from my understanding I said I was flipping but then still had doubts that’s why I say the vote would have tied at 4-4 because I don’t feel you would have used your idol if I said I was voting Jonathan but then didn’t but it’s really hard to say what would’ve happened ya know?
1317 days 18 hours ago
Reality_warped
I also believe you woudlnt have done that. You had trust in me and we always communicated. If you werent voting Jonathan, you would have told me. Could you have said so and not? Yes, but i really dont think you do because you trusted me 100%.
1317 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Oh I trusted you 100% but that doesn’t mean I didn’t tell you everything. I barely told you about half my alliances ect. But yes I 100% told you everything about advantages and voting because I was and am loyal. But my point is that in a scenario where I’m not and simply flip the whole game changes which I find quite interesting. But anyways, I do think you would have idoled had I said I didn’t wanna vote that way.
1317 days 18 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Rubes, every juror has different parameters for how they base their votes, and I would like to vote solely on strategy and agency in the game. It seems like in your speech you often say that you "had" to vote that way, and then you spend the rest of the time talking about how much you "love" the jurors.

This makes me feel like you were more of a follower who did what they were told rather than having agency and making the decisions, and just relied on how "nice" they were.

Tell me why I'm wrong, and give me specific times that you exhibited strategy and agency not exhibited by Luther and Chris.
1317 days 18 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
nobody gets easy questions here smh, people need to work for the win
1317 days 18 hours ago
Reality_warped
I would like to touch on one thing about rubes game.

I have noticed she does this, but there were multiple times she purposefully voted out of the majority. She may say it was for "if they pulled anything fishy" like on the Ben vote, but in reality, she was saving face for the jury. She tried to not make the jurors made, and thats not how i would play the game. Im way more upfront about my moves and i do not takes things personal at all, and if they jury does, then so be it. I would never vote out of majority for saving face. (This also makes me the only person to vote in the majority every single vote.)
1317 days 18 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
^^^^
1317 days 18 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Stop shamelessly working the jury, we are voting on strategy not on how much we like you

(I'm talking about your speech btw)
1317 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Rubes, every juror has different parameters for how they base their votes, and I would like to vote solely on strategy and agency in the game. It seems like in your speech you often say that you "had" to vote that way, and then you spend the rest of the time talking about how much you "love" the jurors.

This makes me feel like you were more of a follower who did what they were told rather than having agency and making the decisions, and just relied on how "nice" they were.

Tell me why I'm wrong, and give me specific times that you exhibited strategy and agency not exhibited by Luther and Chris.

Thank you Gio. Firstly I say “had” to vote that way because it’s what I believe benefited me best in the game. I “had” to vote every way I did in order to protect my own game. I say had as opposed to wanted to or did because I didn’t enjoy voting that way. And that’s because I separate game from personal opinions. I talked about how much I loved the jurors because I literally do...on a personal level you are amazing people and I’ve loved talking to you all but I’m the game I had to make those decisions in order to get to here.

It’s safe to say the Jonathan vote is the only vote where I feel I voted how Luther and Chris wanted to. This was mainly because I wanted to gain their trust a little more and prove that I could be loyal to them in this game. The rest of the vote offs were in the exact order that I wanted them to be. It’s just that all 3 of us had the exact same boot list from that moment onwards...I do believe that had I flipped on Chris and Luther you would not be saying that I voted how say you and Kai wanted to but because it’s the other way around I feel that’s where it’s coming from. I do believe that I played a fairly great social game from the middle and made some snide moves such as voting Eddy out on Ben’s boot which set me up perfectly to never be targeted. I would also like to add that Chris, Luther and I only voted together for 4 votes and 3 of those votes were ones we all agreed upon and that I you could say “wanted” to happen. But I mean I can’t change what the jury thinks and if the jury thinks that then I say let them think that.
1317 days 18 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
Thank you for your answer! :)

I don't feel that you played a passive game or as a "follower." I just needed you to be honest about the moves you were making and actually lay out your game instead of doing tributes where you talk about how great everyone is.

Thank you for explaining your role in the middle, the agency you showed from that position, and the moves you made through your social game.

Also, I think you only got one vote all season from Rohan in the pre merge so congrats on that!!!
1317 days 18 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
my vote is locked, good luck guys!!!
1317 days 17 hours ago
Brimstone
I came into this really wanting to vote for Rubes but after reading final speeches, I can't justify voting for Rubes.

Am I bitter about my vote-off? Not really because I was low-key not wanting to do the finale tonight anyways but I don't understand the logic.

Rubes believing that if she voted with me, I would use that against her to make my plea is exactly what Luther is doing to her. She was naive enough to let Luther talk her into it by accusing me of doing the exact tactic he was doing.

Ruben, like you said, this is nothing personal, but I don't respect your sheepish game.

My jury question for you is to pick a number between one and one million. If you get it right, I'll vote for you. And tbh, that's a better chance than I was going to give you from the start.
1317 days 17 hours ago
Brimstone
My vote is in the air between Luther and Chris (or rubes if she guesses the right number).

People aren't giving Chris enough credit for his game. Chris was public enemy #1 after Ben finally got Tim out. Chris had to deflect a lot of heat and his path to F3 wasn't as easy because as Luther and Rubes.

I normally ask more intensive jury questions, but to be honest, it'd be a waste of time because my vote will probably be decided on the answers to this question.

LUTHER. As stated above, I think Rubes played the most naive, sheepish, and cowardly game of the three. My question to you is tell me why and how Rubes played a better game than Chris. If you skirt the question or try to say anything positive about Chris, I'm not voting for you. I want you to tell me why Rubes deserves to win over Chris.

CHRIS. Same question. Tell me why Rubes deserves to win over Luther. If you skirt the question or try to say anything positive about Luther, I'm not voting for you.

If either of you can convince me that the other played worse than Rubes, you have my vote to win.

Good luck and congratulations!
1317 days 17 hours ago
Reality_warped
LUTHER. As stated above, I think Rubes played the most naive, sheepish, and cowardly game of the three. My question to you is tell me why and how Rubes played a better game than Chris. If you skirt the question or try to say anything positive about Chris, I'm not voting for you. I want you to tell me why Rubes deserves to win over Chris.

Im gonna come here and say outright; I think Rubes had WAY more options than Chris EVER did. Everybody was constantly saying "we have to have Rubes for this vote" "Rubes is gonna vote with us". That was no mistake. Rubes had talked with everybody and made herself seem the most flexible of the 3. Chris never did. Chris always stayed put in the alliance and voted for the benefit of the alliance, which is not good gameplay. He needed to branch out more, make bolder moves, but he never did. Rubes, while she did stay loyal to me, i really think that she COULD have made a game changing move. Chris never could have, ever. In this game. He was too focused on our group and whenever i mentioned a plan to him, thats when he said "ok". I think he played more sheepish than Rubes, because she at points tried to make her own moves, but i had to stop her from doing so becase those were bad for my game. But thats just from my perspective. Thats why Rubes has played better than Chris.

open group

Serpent Reality Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!