This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FTC/Reunion

Topic » FTC/Reunion

1317 days 14 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
My question for Rubes and Chris is do you think it was a mistake bringing Luther to F3, when he’s clearly played a game that would make a very good argument to the jury? And you had an option to bring Kai who was largely inactive.

And my question to Luther is, what was it that made me such a big target for your game?
1317 days 14 hours ago
Reality_warped
And my question to Luther is, what was it that made me such a big target for your game?

Jonathan, to me, there were three reasons.

A- You always seemed to be trying to lead the Voin alliance, and i knew if i went to the end with you i would lose because you would be seen as the mastermind.

B- I dont think you truly trusted me. I think you were always sketchy of me, and i reall believe you were going to cut me soon, which of course, it not good for my game. So i had to cut you first.

C- You had loyal people. Kai and Gio were loyal to you, and if i let you survive just 1 vote longer, you guys have the votes to tie. I cannot make a move without using my idol at that point, and that late in the game i wouldve rather used it for security. (I still would have idoled you out if i had to)
1317 days 14 hours ago
lmaobrit2214
CHRIS. Same question. Tell me why Rubes deserves to win over Luther. If you skirt the question or try to say anything positive about Luther, I'm not voting for you.

Luther was stacked on all sides, and was never even considered to go home. While this may sound like a positive for him, you have to consider that this game was very easy for Luther to skate by, and never be a target. Why? Due to effort put in by myself and Rubes. Rubes worked hard to not only play the middle, but she actually felt some adversity and challenge when it came to choosing. Luther was essentially guarenteed final 3 by sitting in the back, and not talking. Meanwhile Rubes was public, part of the leaked chat which put a target on all of us. Some say that playing a quiet game is a better strategy but I disagree. I say that the better player is one who can go through the game facing challenges, and overcoming them.
1317 days 14 hours ago
Reality_warped
Chris, i think youre almost missing my game. I never sat back, and i never had it easy. Why do you think i was targeted at the final 8 and final 6 votes? I was being seen as a target, and a threat to win. The reason for this was because i had put so much work into blindsiding Jonathan and (while at the f8 it may have been for not talking to ben), i think i really had my hold on this game from the start. I protected you in the early merge votes. If Ben goes at 9, i damn well guarentee you leave at 8. But i wanted you in this game, so i protected you.
1317 days 14 hours ago
lmaobrit2214
My question for Rubes and Chris is do you think it was a mistake bringing Luther to F3, when he’s clearly played a game that would make a very good argument to the jury? And you had an option to bring Kai who was largely inactive.

I believe Luther’s game was a quiet one, which worked out for him simply because everyone else argued amongst themselves. When it was our side vs. yours, who was always nearly voted off? Me. Luther was never even voted for, or attempted to.

Luther by no means played a bad game, but I feel like he’s receiving too much credit for simply talking to most if not everyone, which me and Rubes did as well. He never faced a second where he felt legitimately threatened. He was always hiding behind a shield (Me) and never truly faced a position where he was threatened.
1317 days 14 hours ago
Reality_warped
Note: I wasnt targeted at the final 6, but i was getting votes because of my work at f7.
1317 days 14 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
uwu, why should Luther have made himself a target before he had to? He was making small moves throughout that set him up for when he needed to make the big move... and then once he made the big move he was a target but no one could get him out...
1317 days 14 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
The fact that Rubes and Chris were actually going to take Luther to the end over Kai if he lost immunity triggers the player in me so much
1317 days 14 hours ago
lmaobrit2214
Chris, i think youre almost missing my game. I never sat back, and i never had it easy. Why do you think i was targeted at the final 8 and final 6 votes?

At 8, there was a group chat made where the target was Ben. If I remember correctly nearly everyone there voted Ben. I didn’t as I had won the power.

I was being seen as a target, and a threat to win. The reason for this was because i had put so much work into blindsiding Jonathan and (while at the f8 it may have been for not talking to ben),

You absolutely helped mastermind Jonathans vote out and I will not take that away from you.

i think i really had my hold on this game from the start. I protected you in the early merge votes. If Ben goes at 9, i damn well guarentee you leave at 8.

I don’t think you give me enough credit for after Ben left, because after Ben I was struggling, and worked every damn angle I could.

But i wanted you in this game, so i protected you.

yes, but at the same time i protected myself. i reached out and did all i could to secure my spot here. no, i didn’t make a big game move like jonathan’s vote, but i faced more challenges then you, and I believe that’s a better player
1317 days 14 hours ago
Reality_warped
I was being targeted by Bens side, Chris.
1317 days 14 hours ago
lmaobrit2214
uwu, why should Luther have made himself a target before he had to? He was making small moves throughout that set him up for when he needed to make the big move... and then once he made the big move he was a target but no one could get him out

if he was a target, where were the votes for him? the votes were always in my direction from your side.
1317 days 14 hours ago
Reality_warped
The votes werent there because i had immunity at 5 and 4, aswell as an idol at 6 that had me covered.
1317 days 14 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
I'm just curious, would you guys have gone to rocks for each other at 6???
1317 days 14 hours ago
Reality_warped
In the scenario its 3-3 or 2-2-2?
1317 days 14 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
3 3

open group

Serpent Reality Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!