This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » FTC

1376 days 10 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Welcome the jury whom your fate is rested in

SAM
JOHNNY
HONEY
MICHELLE
NATHAN
BARBRA
JEREMY
MIDIAW

And the finalist

MOSS
LAYLA
JONATHAN

Please post your speeches and questions and jurors vote before 7 PM EST 8/15/20
1376 days 9 hours ago
LaylaLove
Well first of all congrats Jonathan and Moss!!

Hello jury! here i will write and explain to you how my game has been throughout these days.
At first, in the original Kirai I didn't know anyone except Midiaw, so my game was to go under the radar. We had a lot of inactive people so thanks to that i was able to meet Johnny, Barbra and Honey. We lost the first inmunity and Will was voted out. Then in the second immunity challenge (Tribe Trivia) we won cause i scored all the 4 points. At that moment Jonathan and I talked a lot about how we felt in our tribes, and when kirai lost the inmunity again... we were agree to send my to the fire island (i lost that challenge lol) cause we needed to keep me safe...

Then we swapped tribes and i could meet mainly nathan... We killed that inmunity (Jonathan, Nathan, I think Honey was there too, and I...) and we were safe. I kept talking to Nathan cause he was really nice with me and lets be honest... i needed some I needed allies that people already had as strong players to avoid votes for me.

Then we had the merge where ALL the problems started lol. Barbra made an "alliance group" with Michelle, Johnny, Moss, Midiaw, me and herself. I was in the middle of the 2 alliances. The other alliance was formed by Nathan, Sam, Jeremy, Moss and Jonathan.

After the first council, Michelle got mad cause someone in that alliance voted for her. And at that moment I knew that I had to start the drama, so she started to ask ppl if they voted her out... And she asked me, and i knew i couldn't answer cause i need a reason to flip against them but I was trying not to lose everyone's trust.
So Michelle was evicted.

After that Sam quitted and i hope everything is okay now and i would have loved to met you.

Then I found out that Johnny and Barbra didn't speak well of me, i mean i wasnt mad cause i know i lied to you both... But johnny still asked me to vote with them for nathan, which I didn't do for one reason... i needed that Barbra and Johnny's friendship separated. Cause i really thought i could still work with barbra... like we did!

Then Michelle comeback and she had the inmunity. But Nathan won the adventage to create a duel between two people. The first one was Honey, for the second one Jeremy said he would do it... but in the morning Nathan asked me if i could be the second one to duel... at this moment i knew i was his target...
So i won the duel and Honey was evicted.

At this point I knew I needed to target somebody of that alliance because they would go against me. But idk if i could trust Michelle so i pushed a little bit to evict her again, cause i thought she would targeted me. Thank god Barbra used that idol and with my only vote Michelle was evicted again.

So at this point, I had Barbra on my side again and but I knew that voting out Nathan would be difficult, cause he told me he still had an idol and he won at the auction the safety without power... So it was Jeremy's time. The vote was as i planned (well i stil dont know who used that extra vote tbh) and Nathan used his super idol on Jeremy, Barbra on herself and i had to use my super idol which it was hard to find!
So that was when i had my best shot to evict the biggest target in this game, Nathan... and i am really sorry but u targeted me... so i knew i had the votes and without Jonathan i could voted u out.

Then Barbra... i didnt vote u out, but u were a good player saving urself 2 times and i couldnt make a f2/f3 with u cause they all will vote for you... so we had to evict you.
with that f5 all we needed was for Jeremy not to win, Moss won that inmunity and we all voted Jeremy out. I am sorry but we barely talk and ur plan was sending home Jonathan and he was my f3 ally with Midiaw.

Then Midiaw lost the FMC and he couldnt make final 3.

I really think i had a great game. I won 5 inmunities (4 by myself and barbra gave me the other one). I had 2 idols and i didnt use one of them. I made 2 big moves to help my game which were separate the bond between johnny and barbra (and i could play with her later) and blindside one of the best players who was Nathan.

It's late and I don't think I have anything else to say. I was a strong competitor and I've only been voted at one Tribal Council.
Thank you for reading and I will answer your questions. And most important of all no hard
feelings from me.
1375 days 22 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
So I just want to start this off by saying I don’t want to say anything to take away from the games that Moss and Layla played. They both have played exceptional games and both deserve to be here and if I win, it’s not going to be because I smeared anyone to accomplish that.

When this game started I was placed on the AI tribe and immediately formed an alliance that had the numbers to control our tribes votes. In that alliance was myself, Moss, Nathan, and Sam. We pretty much steamrolled all the way to the tribe swap, where we lost Moss to the Kirai tribe and gained Layla. Right around this time, someone leaked to Patrick about our alliance (except they excluded Nathan and included Michelle). I thought, with merge being right around the corner, that this would be ultimately detrimental to all of our games and figured we’d all be picked off one by one. For whatever reason (maybe the inaccuracy of including Michelle) this backfired on Patrick and get him evicted and everyone assumed he was just stirring the pot. Well then, after merge, I hear from Layla of this other alliance that is controlling the other side of the house. This alliance included: Barb, Johnny, Michelle, Honey, Layla, Mid, and (sometimes) Moss. We were clearly outnumbered and while I wasn’t the initial target, I knew my days were numbered. So I (and Nathan) went to work to reel in Jeremy’s vote (who was also being targeted) while I also put in work to get Lay, Mid, and Moss to flip on that alliance. In the meantime we lost Sam to a medical evac, which hurt, and made the votes tighter than they otherwise would’ve been. Well our efforts payed off, and Michelle, Johnny, Honey, and Michelle (again) were all evicted as a direct result of getting that alliance to flip. Then at 7 we had this wild thing happen.. A triple idol play which put Mid v Nathan on a revote. Nathan you were my guy throughout this game, but you were definitely on my radar simply bc I knew if I made it to the end with you, I would lose. So it was in my head that I would have to figure out how to get you out, but I didn’t think that would occur so soon. I actually missed the revote, Bc I was in church, but if I would’ve voted it wouldn’t have mattered. I would’ve ceased the opportunity to take out the clear front runner of this game (and I hope you see that as a compliment). Then at 6, we finally took out Barb, who I had been trying to get out for the past 3 rounds lol.  I guess that speaks to the impressiveness of his strategy and social game. Well right around the time that I was orchestrating votes on Barb, I hear that Jeremy is wanting to take me out next. So I try to ensure Jeremy has at least one vote on him (in case another one of Barb’s timely idol plays) we could at least have a split vote and revote. Fortunately, Barb was all out of idols. So then at 5, we take Jeremy out, who was wanting to target me Bc he viewed me as a “juror threat”. At 4, Lay wins immunity, so Me and Moss vote Mid and Mid and Lay vote Moss, which of course, leads Moss to winning the tiebreak.

Let me say, in closing, that I wasn’t the best at comps, I wasn’t the best at finding idols, but my social game was bar none. The proof of that being, that I only received one solo vote (thanks Jeremy lol) this whole game, despite making some of the biggest moves of the game. I feel I embodied the Survivor motto of “Outwit, Outplay, Outlast” completely. Regardless of how this vote plays out, this game has been a blast and I’ve enjoying getting to know all of you! Thank you all!
1375 days 21 hours ago
Jfstclair
i ask of moss too when he post but want each of u wo tell me u best strategic move duirng this game
1375 days 21 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
@jfstclair I think mine was rallying the troops and getting Lay, Mid, and Moss to flip on that alliance. It changed the outcome of the game and lead to multiple evictions.
1375 days 20 hours ago
Moss
@jfstclair My biggest strategic move was taking out Patrick who was deeply entrenched with groups on both sides and once he went, I filled that void and worked from within.
1375 days 20 hours ago
Midiaw
Lol... I don't have any question, since I know everything that was happening due to the informations I was getting from everybody.
You did play an amazing game.
Jonathan is basically Nick (winner) from survivor.
Lay is kim (winner) from survivor
Moss is Laurent from survivor Island of Idols ( 4th place).
I am so glad that my eviction wasn't from vote or blindsided, but just a bad luck.
It was cool to play with you all. And Im having a very hard decision to make.
1375 days 20 hours ago
shellbelle
3 different ways to play.
1. Great at challenges .. Big threat.. Big alliance and back stabs

2. Nice . decent at challenges.. Loyal.. 0 advantages really

3. Under the radar .. Gets along with ppl.. Voted to save only their own game

You can guess which belongs to which.. But 2 out of the 3 didnt have nearly the "paved" road. So this will be hard to say which I will have to pick.

Good luck and gg
1375 days 20 hours ago
Moss
Hi everyone!
It was fun playing with all of you :)

My game started with making social bonds with Jonathan, Nathan and Sam which protected each other through the first part of the game, then at swap, that's where my biggest move came where I tool out Patrick who was a huge strategic threat.  I found out he was lying and exposed his lies which helped strengthen my bonds with Barbraa and Johnny and led to an alliance with them and Layla and Midiaw.    At merge I was in with both sides gaining information and deciding which side to go with.  Michelle, Jeremy and Jonathan were my closest allies the whole game and once Michelle went I knew I wouldn't have numbers with that group anymore so I slowly started to switch, but still kept connections with Barbraa just in case the power shifted.  I stopped laying low and started to pick up my challenges toward the end and won individual immunity at 5 and then came within seconds of winning the final immunity.  In summary, I knew I was on the bottom of both alliances and had to weave through the game and use my observation skills and social skills to understand the dynamics of the group and flip at the right moment each time in order to improve my positioning and inevitably get to the end.  It's been really nice getting to know all of you and I look forward to our reunion!
1375 days 20 hours ago
LaylaLove
@jfstclair  I think mine was to know what was going to happen at every moment of the tribal council...I knew exactly how each person was going to vote, I planned a lot of strategies and when people wanted barbra out I knew I still needed her and I was able to play with het and evict the strongest opponents.

Besides in the unification I knew how to play in the middle of both sides and I knew when to choose the side that would protect me best and with which I could get their votes.

I was loyal to the people i really needed to be with. And I was always protected by winning immunities, with the two idols that I found that I only needed to use one because they only wanted to evict me at one tribal council.
1375 days 20 hours ago
LaylaLove
and I also think it was a great move to kick Johnny out because that would let Barbra have to play with me again because I knew she wouldn't go with them.
1375 days 19 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
@jfstclair also to clarify, I had eyes and ears on both sides of the alliance, so I knew the votes of that tribe as well..
1375 days 18 hours ago
Sammm
What’s up guys congratulations on Final 3!

Due to personal reasons I was not able to continue playing this game, but it was an interesting first experience to group games so thanks to all of you. Since I was only really active in the game during the first two or three days I’m gonna need you guys to catch me up briefly.

I’m asking you guys to rank (1-10) your social game, physical game, and strategic game. Give me a quick reason why you gave yourself each number. Then just tell me which of the other two finalist you think deserves to win more than the other. (Just give me a name, not an explanation)

Best of luck!
1375 days 18 hours ago
LaylaLove
Hi @Sammm ! As I said in my speech I hope everything's okay!

social game: I think it would be a 9. I got involved with all the people I knew who had contacts and could help me at some point in the game, and with other people I knew it wasn't necessary to create such a strong link because I knew they would be evicted soon and I knew I could win their vote through other people. Besides, I already earned the title of "villain" when I flipped, and I didn't want to lie to people who I knew I didn't need to.
But honestly, being one of the strongest people in this game i've never been considered a threat and they've only tried to vote me out once.

physical game: totally a 10. I won 5 inmunity challenges... 3 of them when i needed them the most cause i flipped and i needed to be safe. Even i had 2 idols.

strategic game: probably a 9. Let's be honest, it is really hard to make a perfect strategic game without hurt ppl feelings. But i did tried my best. I let Michelle target myself when i didnt flip yet cause i need THAT to make my move, flipping against them and have a reason to not be the villain, and it worked PERFECTLY. Then i could save barbra when i needed to have some control in this game and i perfectly knew that Nathan and Jeremy were trying to evict me and i blidsided them.

The other finalist that I think should win would be Jonathan cause he had a very good social game too.
1375 days 18 hours ago
boysofsummer2005
Socially- I think I was a 10. I not only had an alliance around me I had an alliance outside of my alliance with Lay and Mid. So I knew the moves Barb’s alliance were making each time and adjusted accordingly.
Strategically- I would say a 9. I think aligning with Nathan kept the target off of me, Bc he is such a threat. So I was able to stay under the radar while orchestrating the votes. At no point did I ever feel like I was at risk of getting evicted, which imo, was the fruits of my strategic play.
Physically- I would say a 7. I think I was competent in all comps (dispite having poor WiFi on speed comps) and even won a couple immunity challenges.

And I don’t want to discredit either one of these two ladies. I think they both deserve to be here and both have a shot to win.
1375 days 18 hours ago
Moss
Socially I would say a 6 I had pretty good relationships with everyone, but didnt talk to everyone (i.e. Honey).  Strategically I would say 8 as those closest with me saw my strategy, but it's hard to share when your battling from the bottom.  Physically I would say 4 because I didn't win much as most of the comps were speed based and I'm not good at that, but I at least won one individual immunity lol

I can't pick between the 2 as they both have their strengths as Layla killed the physical comps and Jonathan led things strategically so congrats to both of them!

open group

Serpent Reality Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!