This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Join The Contest

Topic » Join The Contest

439 days 1 hour ago
SeaViper
Post here if you want to join the contest. If you want you could include some facts about you or some artists/songs you are currently into
439 days ago
turkeylover
yes
438 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Rocky here! I absolutely love slow pop and James Arthur will forever have my heart. David Archuleta is another one, his original songs are such a bop! Recently got into PVRIS and U2
438 days 21 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Yeah I’d like to join the contest. As with music genres that I like: I love almost every genre of music so it’s hard for me to pick just one, same thing with artists/bands.
438 days 14 hours ago
countrysavage
I'd like to join, I'm usually into country and Indie music, I can get down with all most any of them as well. I have a mixture.
438 days 3 hours ago
nhl8765554321
I would like to join My favourite music genres are country and pop and a bit of rock as well.
437 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
yesssssssss
437 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Yes please.
My music taste is very eclectic.

I love finding a little known gem :)
437 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
Oh this’ll be fun, you already know my taste
436 days 14 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
hi
436 days 14 hours ago
princesspretty
my music taste is basically everything i love to sing 2000s trashy club music and then cry to lana del rey but then dance to the opera
436 days 11 hours ago
Tester
My music taste is basically popular hits from the 2010s as well as certain Finnish rock bands lol I love Louis Tomlinson's music as well
436 days 8 hours ago
Jre777
I’d like to join! I’m into pop music and  2000s/2010s
435 days 23 hours ago
MrRobzilla
My music taste is basically old school r&b with a few mixture of Pop, Rap and slight bit of Country!
Listen to 👑Mariah, Joyner lucas, Logic, John Legend and etc... So all over the place...
435 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
me pleek pleek
426 days 23 hours ago
RyanLux
I like Emy Apuli from the challenge
Disney music also Drag Queen music I would like to represent Kentucky or New Jersey

open group

American Song Contest: Edition 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!