This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PoV #5 • 'Tis The Szn

Topic » PoV #5 • 'Tis The Szn

1256 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
my first veto YUUUUP
1256 days 13 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
For those not in the Chatzy...

LUKEY drew a HG CHOICE chip but failed to post his choice, so he has drawn HARRY by Chatzy draw.

JIMMY drew JOEY.

PATTY drew DANA.

Those are the 6 players in tonight's PoV competition!
1256 days 13 hours ago
HowLovely
i was doing
1256 days 13 hours ago
HowLovely
nancy drew but im here
1256 days 13 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Welcome to tonight’s Power of Veto competition! In the last competition, we counted down to midnight, but in this challenge, we’ll be dealing with a puzzling hangover.

Tonight’s challenge is called THE MORNING AFTER, and here’s how it works.

There will be two parts to this competition and we will explain each part as it goes on.

In the first part, you will be trying to earn 500 mg Ibuprofen. A host will post three values, and those will be how many milligrams of Ibuprofen you can take. Your job is to post *swallows # mg Ibuprofen*, with the # being one of the 3 values given. You have to do this BEFORE someone else does, or else you will not take any. This will continue until 3 people have reached 500 mg – the 3 that fail to do so will be eliminated.

Any questions?
1256 days 13 hours ago
harrywasnak
What
1256 days 13 hours ago
GrrrImABear
r
1256 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
not the veto being what i did sunday morning
1256 days 13 hours ago
BB5lover
are u not describing part 2 till we get there?
1256 days 13 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
HARRY

Let's say we post

If you post *swallows 80 mg Ibuprofen* before the others, you get the point! If you don't, you don't.
1256 days 13 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
JIMMY - yes.
1256 days 13 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Also, to clarify, let's say you grab the 80 before anyone else, you can also go for the 40 and/or 20.

You aren't limited to one per round.
1256 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
can i get more than 1 of the 3 values per rounnd or is this prescription abusers anon
1256 days 13 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
And, we are looking for asterisks and correct spelling here!
1256 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Got it

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!