This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion - Total Madness

Topic » Reunion - Total Madness

1365 days ago
Kelly0412
i love scott
1365 days ago
Jxhn
Wow clearly JJ did not enjoy talking about farmhouse cafe and eatery with me
1365 days ago
jacksonjoseph99

CHRISTIAN!
1365 days ago
anthousai
all i see r 3 kings
1365 days ago
Christian_
and honestly the host validation means more than the win
1365 days ago
ashszoke
i sent the hosts a cauliflower taco recipe this is disgusting
1365 days ago
Cryptspartan
The fact that I won something makes me happy after flopping in the last round of a speed elim
1365 days ago
Oysterman11
Christian another king winning an award
1365 days ago
Kelly0412
i love austyn josh krista scott, that was my favorite group it was so iconic, we tried so hard
1365 days ago
GiGi10
The next (and last) award is for best episode. The nominees are…

EPISODE 1.

The premiere had everything you could hope for. In-game and personal drama, an extremely close vote with many people voting in a way that was unexpected, more drama, and finally a classic elimination that set the tone for the season. Some highlights from this episode are Jake attacking literally everyone, Harry coming back hard at Jake for seemingly no reason, and the 13-12 vote that set an early majority and minority. Also, the tribunal from this episode all made finale!

EPISODE 4.

An underrated episode. This was the first vote where the minority got their vote through and sent ash in. This could’ve been a turning point in the game, even though it didn’t quite end up being one. Also in this episode was Willie exploding in the game chat and fighting with multiple people, most notably Nathan. Scott and Tyler were also very vocal and outspoken during this episode, creating some drama of their own.

EPISODE 13.

One of the few dramatic late game episodes. It began with James volunteering, but half the house finally decided they weren’t going to let the majority roll to finals. Unfortunately for them, they couldn’t quite pull off the numbers. Scott blew up this episode as well, going after almost everyone in the majority, and especially Ahmed.
1365 days ago
Darbe
honestly every time I play group games I completely forget to send confessionals, my bad :(
1365 days ago
Kelly0412
stop the funniest episode is when i flipped for no real strategic reason and doomed the season
1365 days ago
anthousai
LMAO not the willie explosion that king
1365 days ago
Lemjam6
Episode 1.
1365 days ago
Christian_
Episode 1.

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!