This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion - Total Madness

Topic » Reunion - Total Madness

1365 days ago
GiGi10
The award for BEST EPISODE goes to...
1365 days ago
GiGi10

EPISODE 1!
1365 days ago
Lemjam6
Honestly, my impact.
1365 days ago
Oysterman11
I forgot Harry was in the game
1365 days ago
anthousai
jake legend
1365 days ago
FighterMan
and the 13-12 vote that set an early majority and minority
1365 days ago
Cryptspartan
Episode 1 made this season live up to its name
1365 days ago
mradamman12
we should have gotten the pete letal flip as the top episode
1365 days ago
Darbe
Harry was my player of the season ngl
1365 days ago
Kelly0412
mradamman12
we should have gotten the pete letal flip as the top episode
1365 days ago
Darbe
oh that was so good
1365 days ago
Kelly0412
https://imgur.com/Yvs6KuV.gif
1365 days ago
Christian_
https://imgur.com/Yvs6KuV.gif
1365 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Well... I think that's about it!

Finalists, I will add you to the VL shortly. Charts/all that shit will be posted at a later date, maybe later tonight, maybe in a couple of days, who knows! We are also going to write some blurbs for all of you & have those out around the same time as the charts, similar to the "Final Thoughts" portion for those in last season!

Thank you all again for partaking in this season & for putting a lot of effort in! We know all of you have other responsibilities and priorities, but I can honestly say I am happy with the level of effort everyone put in, and the fact that many of you rookies took a chance on our series means the world to Matt and I (as well as those veterans/Estoy-s who played last season).

Matt and I do plan on doing a Season 3....... at a later date. We are both just a bit busy right now, and we don't want to do a season unless we can both give you all we got! Be on the lookout for information regarding Season 3 in a couple of months, likely around November-December.
1365 days ago
mbarnish1
Grats James and Ahmed < 3

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!