This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion • Blood vs. Water

Topic » Reunion • Blood vs. Water

1450 days ago
shyannemystik
THIS IS BETTER THAN WINNING THE GAME....I KNEW SAYING THE HOSTS WERE MY TRUE F3 WAS THE BEST DECISION
1450 days ago
nmh95
I’ll take my nomination ❤️
1450 days ago
FighterMan
my blood <3
1450 days ago
nmh95
I’m drunk af rn but I loved this game so much
1450 days ago
anthousai
shyanne really deserved the W
1450 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Those were all the awards...

With season 1 coming to a close, we are excited to announce that we have been GREENLIT for a second season!

And, we are further excited to announce that, this season, we will be travellng from ESTOY-VILLE to ISLAND DEL ESTOY-, where 14 ESTOY- members & ESTOY- & FRIENDS alum, and 14 rookies will battle it out, earn their red skulls, and hopefully run MY final...
1450 days ago
nmh95
IS THIS A CAST REVELA???
1450 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
ESTOY- & FRIENDS: Total Madness IS SET TO PREMIERE IN EARLY-MID JULY!

APPLICATIONS FOR ROOKIES WILL OPEN TONIGHT & ANY ALUM OR ESTOY- MEMBERS THAT ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING SHOULD CONTACT MATT AND I AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
1450 days ago
Willie_
YASSS
1450 days ago
brightongal
yas at shyanne for player of the season
1450 days ago
brightongal
i love my score of 10 winning an award
1450 days ago
GiGi10
The thread with the documents for this season is now posted, here is a link:

https://tengaged.com/group/9903-estoy-friends-blood-vs-water/forum/topic/23942452
1450 days ago
brightongal
im so drunk but i rlly enjoyed this game the people i worked and talked with :) <3
1450 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Well, guys, I think that's it.

Thank you all for an AMAZING first season! I really hope to see a lot of you in future seasons, and hope you all enjoyed it as much as Matt and I did.

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!