This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EoE Challenge #2

Topic » EoE Challenge #2

1466 days 1 hour ago
ashszoke
can someone just send me the first list when they’re done because i was in the game for like five days i don’t know the time order
1466 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
Please note that, for those that took part in the trending portion of the first EoE challenge, only ONE user could count towards each blog; that rule has since been removed – a single user not in the game could tag as many of you as they wish, and they will all count.
1466 days 1 hour ago
GiGi10
Austyn - No, there is no time limit.
1466 days 1 hour ago
Arris
LMAOOO i had a feeling it would be the same challenge
1466 days 1 hour ago
jdog
TOFU, you will have to earn TWENTY trends on your blog.
1466 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
Oysterman11
Is there a time limit for order of events like first comp : )

This is literally answered word-for-word in the rules :P

••• Unlike the first EoE challenge, there is NO time limit for this portion. You will be guessing until you guess correctly.
1466 days 1 hour ago
GiGi10
Please go over the rules carefully. If you don't read them and do something incorrectly, that is on you.
1466 days 1 hour ago
Arris
ashszoke
can someone just send me the first list when they’re done because i was in the game for like five days i don’t know the time order

okay literally me but two
1466 days 1 hour ago
jdog
ashszoke

okay literally me but two
1466 days 1 hour ago
_Adidas_
ok
1466 days 1 hour ago
jdog
im r
1466 days 1 hour ago
Willie_
im r daddies
1466 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
Is everyone ready?
1466 days 1 hour ago
ashszoke
no
1466 days 1 hour ago
JasonXtreme
BUTTERFLIES

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!