This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BRAZIL REUNION

Topic » BRAZIL REUNION

1418 days 22 hours ago
raheemnaz01
Liam's happier about winning player of the season than he was when he found out he won the game
1418 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
AHAHAHHASHAHAHAHAHA TEA
1418 days 21 hours ago
lliiaamm
At FTC I was convinced Vincent was winning tbh so I woke up thinking I wasn't gonna win
1418 days 21 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Lmao
1418 days 21 hours ago
Garrett5
raheemnaz01
Liam's happier about winning player of the season than he was when he found out he won the game

If this is true, Liam and I are having a talk
1418 days 21 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
OPENN VIEWERS LOUNGEEEEEEEEEE 馃槀 馃嵖 馃憮
1418 days 21 hours ago
Garrett5
Anyway, thank you all for playing! We appreciate you all for making this a fun and entertaining first season. <3

We'll make a Skype VL and you guys can request to join the VL on tengaged: https://tengaged.com/group/9882-hufus-and-garretts-survivor-vl
1418 days 21 hours ago
lliiaamm
I wanna see the roasting confessionals
1418 days 21 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
I loved this season! Hope I make a all stars 馃槀
1418 days 21 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Sorry to everyone in advance for my confessionals
1418 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
Once again, thanks for playing guys! I hope y'all had some fun while doing it! We appreciate u taking a chance on us! <3
1418 days 21 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Great season!! Very fun
1418 days 21 hours ago
raheemnaz01
Great season. Very enjoyable
1418 days 21 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Bring me back for second chances :(
1418 days 4 hours ago
Ingoneous
Yeah I know I'm late to the party, but let me get some things straight.

I am not allowed to have Skype because of personal reasons, so that leaves me at a huge dissadvantage. And I really regret not trying more or responding to people. This was my third season in tengaged ever, and it was overal fun. I've learned some stuff, and figured out what I needed to do in order to actually play a game. Vincent were my two first votes because someone I wanna keep anonymous for their sake told me that he couldn't be trusted. And really, I just voted randomly because well, I just didn't know who to vote. But, I will use this season to make myself a better player. If anything, I'm glad I was first juror. Every other merge player deserved their spot in the game, while I just coasted. But yeah. I'll learn to a c t u a l l y reach out to people. Thank you Garrett and Hufus for allowing me to join your season and learn.

-Love

Blaine

open group

H&G's Survivor: The Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!