This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Mura)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Mura)

1410 days 6 hours ago
Garrett5
Hello, again, Mura. We will now welcome our Jurors: Blaine, Raheem, Ryan, and Timothy—voted out last time.

Welcome to the eleventh tribal council of the season. One of you will be the eleventh person voted out of this game and the fifth member of the jury. You cannot vote for Vincent, everyone else is fair game.

PYN for a question.

Please send us a confessionals as well as your vote. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail us before the votes or do it when we ask during the vote reading.

Votes due by 7PM EST tomorrow (Saturday).
1410 days 6 hours ago
lliiaamm
Liam
1410 days 5 hours ago
Garrett5
Liam - Obviously you had everyone else's vote last tribal. How worried are you right now?
1410 days 4 hours ago
VinSincent
vincent
1410 days 3 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Ethan
1410 days 3 hours ago
lliiaamm
Liam - Obviously you had everyone else's vote last tribal. How worried are you right now?

Incredibly worried. I for some reason have the biggest target. People here are clearly being bad players not even speaking a word to me about a fake plan or anything so I'm feeling insecure. The Siriano's really think they can beat Jake or Vincent? If I'm out Jake or Vincent ARE winning. Vincent came from a minority in a tribe swap and has killed these immunity challenges, has an idol and probably a 2nd now and has made bold moves. Jake has the best relationships with the jury and can hold his own in challenges. So I think it's ridiculous to target me at this point when the Siriano 4 can still be the final 4 and cut me off @ 4th and fight it out at the final 3 immunity.
1410 days 2 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake
1410 days ago
Garrett5
Ethan - What are you basing your vote on after the idol play last tribal council?

Jake - Three crazy votes in a row, and all in a unique way. Now you've been called out. How are you feeling about tonight and the end game?

Vincent - You were named specifically in Liam's answer. Are you worried that it might come back to haunt you?
1409 days 20 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake - Three crazy votes in a row, and all in a unique way. Now you've been called out. How are you feeling about tonight and the end game?
These last three tribals have all been so crazy, to expect anything else this tribal would not be smart. Although Liam is the obvious vote seeing as everyone voted him last time, he could very well have another idol so seeing as he has told everyone he is voting me that definitely makes me nervous. I havent really thought about my end game too much but I do believe that if some people want to make final 3 that voting me out and keeping liam at this point is a bad move
1409 days 19 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick
1409 days 12 hours ago
Garrett5
Patrick - What's the most important factor that you are considering for tonight's vote?
1409 days 12 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick - What's the most important factor that you are considering for tonight's vote?

Definitely endgame ! I do not want to get this close to the end and not be sitting there, so every vote is so crucial at this stage of the game. You have to worry about both the jury and if the people left are going to help you get to the end. Everyone still in the game have all played a great game and without a doubt everyone has their own idea of how to get to the end and unfortunately not everyones plans are going to work. I just hope mine does!
1409 days 8 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - You were named specifically in Liam's answer. Are you worried that it might come back to haunt you?

Who knows, maybe thats true or maybe liam wants to save himself we will see
1409 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
Alright, I'll go tally the votes...
1409 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
If anyone has an hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1409 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
*someone stands*

open group

H&G's Survivor: The Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!