This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Mura)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Mura)

1411 days 11 hours ago
Garrett5
Hello, Mura. We will now welcome our Jurors: Blaine, Raheem, and Ryan, voted out last time.

Welcome to the tenth tribal council of the season. One of you will be the tenth person voted out of this game and the fourth member of the jury. You cannot vote for Latisha, everyone else is fair game.

PYN for a question.

Please send us a confessionals as well as your vote. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail us before the votes or do it when we ask during the vote reading.

Votes due by 7PM EST tomorrow (Friday).
1411 days 11 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Ethan
1411 days 10 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent
1411 days 6 hours ago
Garrett5
Ethan - There's only seven people left. Not much room to hide. How worried are you it could be you tonight?

Vincent - Four people received at least one vote was round. You think this round will be as messy as last, or will it be more straightforward?
1411 days 2 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick
1410 days 22 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Ethan - There's only seven people left. Not much room to hide. How worried are you it could be you tonight?

Can’t say I’m not scared. I respect anything though.
1410 days 19 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Timothy
1410 days 16 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - Four people received at least one vote was round. You think this round will be as messy as last, or will it be more straightforward?

People always have different opinions and especcially for this tribe its really tough to find consensus to vote one person out together, im not sure but we will find that out soon
1410 days 13 hours ago
Garrett5
Alright, I'll go tally the votes...
1410 days 13 hours ago
Garrett5
If anyone has an hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1410 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
*stands*

I wasn’t gonna play it until I heard very similar things from multiple people so I’m not taking any chances

*hands Garrett an idol* Playing this on myself
1410 days 13 hours ago
Garrett5
The rules of Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes is voted out.

This IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against LIAM do not count.
1410 days 13 hours ago
Garrett5
Anyone else?
1410 days 13 hours ago
Garrett5
*no one stands*

Okay, once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now read the votes...
1410 days 13 hours ago
Garrett5
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Liam. DOES NOT COUNT
1410 days 13 hours ago
dpanjauregui
dun dun dun..

open group

H&G's Survivor: The Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!