This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Mura)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Mura)

1413 days 1 hour ago
Hufus
Hello, Mura. Welcome to the ninth tribal council of the season. One of you will be the ninth person voted out of this game and the third member of the jury. You cannot vote for Vincent, everyone else is fair game.

PYN for a question.

Please send us a confessionals as well as your vote. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail us before the votes or do it when we ask during the vote reading.

Votes due by 7PM EST tomorrow (Thursday).
1413 days 1 hour ago
lliiaamm
Liam
1413 days 1 hour ago
VinSincent
Vincent
1413 days 1 hour ago
Rodrigues75
jake
1413 days 1 hour ago
ITZ3THAN
Ethan
1412 days 23 hours ago
RL10
Ryan
1412 days 22 hours ago
Garrett5
Liam - What was your reaction to the answers in the Immunity Challenge?

Vincent - You were labeled as the biggest physical threat and managed your third immunity win. You were also named the villain and the person people hate the most. Does all that concern you? Or are you unphased?

Jake - 2 original Korubos left in a row, tying both tribes up at 4 original members. Are you worried the trend of original Korubos leaving will continue?

Ethan - You tied with Vincent for most annoying. Does that bother you?

Ryan - You were named the player who is playing the worst, doesn't deserve to be here, is going home next, and is the biggest goat. Did it surprise you to see that? And what was your reaction?
1412 days 22 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Timothy
1412 days 21 hours ago
Garrett5
Timothy - We're going to be down to seven players after this vote. How important is building your resume for the end right now?
1412 days 15 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake - 2 original Korubos left in a row, tying both tribes up at 4 original members. Are you worried the trend of original Korubos leaving will continue?

I am not that worried about original tribe lines now. The last two votes were pretty much both unanimous and so wasnt exactly one tribe picking off the other
1412 days 13 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - You were labeled as the biggest physical threat and managed your third immunity win. You were also named the villain and the person people hate the most. Does all that concern you? Or are you unphased?

Who else could be labeled physical threat if im winning immunities? Who else could be named villain in this game if im known for being messy player? And no one here is hated at all, we all respect each other and i guess im only hated because i have immunity, not anyone else. im not concerned about that, we shouldnt feel concerned cause this is temporary poll and anything can change at any moment if we reach the end
1412 days 11 hours ago
RL10
Ryan - You were named the player who is playing the worst, doesn't deserve to be here, is going home next, and is the biggest goat. Did it surprise you to see that? And what was your reaction?

I already know all of that and I don't take it personal. I know I haven't been as active as I would like in this game, so you know if I go this tribal, so be it.
1412 days 8 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Timothy - We're going to be down to seven players after this vote. How important is building your resume for the end right now?

I think it’s definitely important. But, the way I see it, no one has a resume right now. Considering the past two votes have been pretty unified, the playing field is still level. It’s difficult because of course everyone’s thinking about building a resume, but I guess, there’s no point in trying to make a move to build your resume if it doesn’t actually help you in the long-run
1412 days 5 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick
1412 days 4 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Ethan - You tied with Vincent for most annoying. Does that bother you?

Haters gonna hate 😂 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
1412 days 3 hours ago
lliiaamm
I hated that challenge omg

open group

H&G's Survivor: The Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!