This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Mura)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Mura)

1414 days 14 hours ago
Garrett5
Hello, Mura. Welcome to the eighth tribal council of the season. One of you will be the eighth person voted out of this game. You cannot vote Timothy, everyone else is fair game.

PYN for a question.

Please send us a confessionals as well as your vote. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail us before the votes or do it when we ask during the vote reading.

Votes due by 7PM EST tomorrow (Tuesday).
1414 days 14 hours ago
lliiaamm
Liam
1414 days 14 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Timothy
1414 days 14 hours ago
raheemnaz01
Raheem
1414 days 14 hours ago
VinSincent
vincent
1414 days 14 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Ethan
1414 days 14 hours ago
Garrett5
Liam - How much has merge changed the game?

Timothy - Congrats on immunity. Did the one vote you had last round give you a little more motivation?

Raheem - Are people emerging as threats to win, or is too early to tell?

Vincent - With jury starting, how does that change how you play the game?

Ethan - Congrats on jury. How hard is it going to be to balance building a resume to win, while at the same time not painting a huge on your back?
1414 days 13 hours ago
Rodrigues75
jake
1414 days 13 hours ago
lliiaamm
Liam - How much has merge changed the game?

The merge allows new relationships to form but also it's turned into a really individual game. Pre-Merge you vote based on who sucks at challenges or who's the most annoying but now we need to vote based on strategy and relationships.
1414 days 13 hours ago
ITZ3THAN
Ethan - Congrats on jury. How hard is it going to be to balance building a resume to win, while at the same time not painting a huge on your back?

THANKS! :)

It is going to be a HUGE OBSTACLE, because there are people who have probably had a tight alliance since pre-Jury, so if Someone was to pull out a name; it might lead to drama between TRIBAL lines. Which is something you want to avoid. If tribal lines can be dissolved, some people we are looking at this very moment might as well have the million dollars prize.

So, how is it going to be hard to build a resume? Well, to be honest, some people will be mad. But if I make it there I will plead my case.

But I’m just playing one step at a time.
1414 days 13 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Timothy - Congrats on immunity. Did the one vote you had last round give you a little more motivation?

yes it did haha!! I know it was just one vote but still, receiving any votes would alarm anyone. It’s like, what was Blaine’s rationale for voting for me? Also, I know this is somewhat of a pivotal moment in the game and lines will be drawn in the sand, so it feels good to be safe right now.
1414 days 12 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent - With jury starting, how does that change how you play the game?

hmm i hope i wont have to send nudes to anyone to root for me but i will have to show balls in the next rounds or no one would be interested to think about me if i reach the end. please try to read it as metaphor

this changes the game a bit more because now you cant only survive but you have to stand out somehow, its scary and risky but people will have to take those risks to have a chance to win
1414 days 9 hours ago
Garrett5
Jake - What kind of players are threats right now?
1414 days 1 hour ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick
1414 days ago
raheemnaz01
Raheem - Are people emerging as threats to win, or is too early to tell?

I think at this stage in the game,  there are nobody left who is skating by, I look at every competitor as a threat, everyone left in the game deserves to be here and I wouldnt be mad, regardless of who wins.
1413 days 16 hours ago
Garrett5
Alright, I'll go tally the votes.

open group

H&G's Survivor: The Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!