This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Korubo)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Korubo)

1434 days 14 hours ago
Garrett5
Hello, Korubo. Welcome to your first tribal council of the season, and the second tribal council in the game. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch, dip it in and get fire. In this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

PYN for a question

Votes due by 7PM EST tomorrow (Monday).
1434 days 14 hours ago
raheemnaz01
Raheem
1434 days 14 hours ago
Garrett5
Raheem - Do you think this will be an easy vote?
1434 days 14 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake
1434 days 14 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Timothy
1434 days 13 hours ago
raheemnaz01
Raheem - Do you think this will be an easy vote?

Not by any means it's always hard to vote someone out but I guess it just depends on who chooses to interact with me and who doesn't.
1434 days 13 hours ago
Garrett5
Jake - Siriano voted unanimously. Do you think we'll see the same from Korubo?

Timothy - Your tribe roared back and almost dealt a huge blow to Siriano after falling behind 4-0. How do you think the tribes stack up so far?
1434 days 13 hours ago
VinSincent
Vincent
1434 days 13 hours ago
Ingoneous
Blaine
1434 days 13 hours ago
RL10
Ryan
1434 days 13 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake - Siriano voted unanimously. Do you think we'll see the same from Korubo?
It is hard to know there vote was towards someone who hadnt even been on tengaged for over a day and was completely inact. We do not have that luxury unfortunately as all of us have been active at some point
1434 days 12 hours ago
Garrett5
Vincent - Both tribes have won an immunity challenge. What do you have to base your vote on?

Blaine - Is there any talk of idols going around?

Ryan - This game requires forming trust while you're sending people out every round. How do you manage building trust with people that, at the same time, you're trying to vote out?
1434 days 11 hours ago
VinSincent
I dont think that anyone would prefer doing big moves at second tribal so ill try to base my vote on activity
1433 days 22 hours ago
dpanjauregui
Honestly, coming into the challenge with more people than Siriano, I was thinking that we probably had a better chance, but clearly they did good so they definitely have some strong players
1433 days 21 hours ago
Ingoneous
No talk of idols as of now. If someone has it they are extremely lucky and probably not willing to reveal it
1433 days 18 hours ago
rohanprabhu
im not in this gaqme but can i join the next one

open group

H&G's Survivor: The Australian Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!