This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Cyprus |..

1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep19) Confessional EP:1

Confessional
I’m super stoked to be here an I’m ready to show what I can do. In my last group game I got 4th place and I’m looking to go one step further this time around. Even more stoked that this is Dynamic Duos. It brings an interesting element to the game as what you do can affect your partner so it should be cool to see how decisions are made. My partner in this game is Brian /Firex. We played in our last game together and we didn’t really start talking till the merge. It was kindof like a keep your friends close keep your enemies closer type thing for me as Having Brian in your side can be better than having him against you. He did vote for me at final 5 in our previous game however I saved myself with an idol and voted him out in the process. I am definitely looking forward to working with him as he is good at comps and he is known to be explosive so he should be a bigger target than me so that would be helpful for my game. My strategy for this game is to try and lay low early, make those connections and bonds with people, make them want to trust me. It could make people open up to me and give me Information that could potentially help me in this game, which I’m not afraid of, after all- knowledge is power
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Pietro (_Ravenclaw_) Confessional EP:1

After I didnt play the first challenge ~ which I totally forgot because I was watching Netflix and got distracted, but I'm saying I was doin an exam ~ Mr. Stoner threw my name out in the tribe chat. Like, hello? Put some respect on my damn name, I'm not someone you can get out that easily and just throw around and expect nothing will be going your way.
As far of allies I was feeling good making a trio with Yung and Shadi, cause we just played LTC. And also I have Chase as one of my closest allies on the tribe.

However, after I came back from my netflix marathon I realised many people were already set on getting rid of me. Stoner came to me apologizing saying it was just a joke, bullshit. Yung and Chase said he wanted to keep me. And I got closer to Mike, making an alliance with him.

I created a chat with Mike and Yung because both were the most active yesterday, and they were hyped about the #SavePietro #BigMovez challenge. For now it seems that Darrius wants to vote with us as well, however he never replied to me so I'm not feeling confident about his vote. I'm gonna try to work on Shadi and make him realise that getting me out is stupid for his game.

I will fight until the last minute to get the votes to stay. I'm not that easy to go. And if you take a shot at me, you better make sure you get me out. Cause I'm rising like a phoenix to shake this game up.
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:1

okay benjamin i knw u dying to hear me out, so here we go. When I first saw the cast ive had mixed feelings. It's huge and full of personalities, BUT i do have some existing connections, so lets see how it goes. After the split for the groups, i wasy immediately messaged by guigi and tylor, so it was easy for me to make some alliances here. I also messaged billy and deshon, kinda trying to gwt on their good side. im also having an existing connection with jay and nelson, so i guess i gotta get myself motivated to finally msg them later, and make more allies. Anyhow, right now i dont feel TOO MUCH in danger, but i dont feel cocky either, because you just never know lol anyways i have also connections on the ot, theres my due sam obv, but also shadi and gaia who i think i could work with, but im very wary of gaia this time around. ive underestimated him the previous game we did together, and he ended up voting me out and almost winning (i voted him LMAO), so now im aware that he should be cut rather sooner than later and that i shuldnt trust him. hes a good player. Theres Sandy on the other tribe, whose my friend, so i hope he does well and we get to work together at some point, looking forward. then theres some others i could potentilly work with like yung or pietro, darrius maybe too. I need Mike out, we never worked together anywhere, and i think of him as shady af. Anyways im glad we won the immunity last night, and were safe, so i can just chill. Let's hope we win another one tonight
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Sam (s73100) Confessional EP:1

So apparently I’m getting votes tonight.  So obviously I’ll be taking shots at one of the biggest group game names on the website, Chris.
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep19) Confessional EP:1

Confessional
It’s the first day and things are starting to heat up. So there has been talk of Sam and Stoner both leaving. I think Sandy should be leaving and I think this would benefit me most which is why I want it to happen. Stoner, Shadi and Lq all want me to vote Sam And Sam Mike Pietro and Chase want me to vote Stoner. Darrius I think is open to Either Stoner or Sandy from what him and I talked about. If I vote either Stoner or Sam to go. I’m already pissing off people no matter what. Sandy hasn’t really connected with anyone except Lq I believe so she is the only one that would be mad if he goes which would mean minimal damage for me. It’s a tough spot because I don’t wna try and take control early however this is a critical vote for me because I could potentially make myself an early target. I’m trying to sway people to voting out Sandy. Wel see how it goes
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Chase (KingB24) Confessional EP:1

This tribe is a mess I can’t…
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Mike (ForceMike1) Confessional EP:1

I'M BACKKKKK! Wow, it's been quite awhile since Laos and I honestly did not think I would get a second chance at this, but I am excited that I have. Coming into this game as a duo with Jay rides along a neutral line. We were closely aligned in Laos but haven't really spoken since then and did not have a relationship before then so unlike other pairs I don't think our games will be tied to one another whatsoever. My tribe is a mixed bag tbh. I am real life best friends with Darrius (as well as Deshon) so that is a loyalty that never needs to be questioned. I'm played in Sam's game that he hosts and think I can have a good working relationship with him. And with Chase I have a had a great relationship with him in previous games but his partner Tylor and I have been on the outs recently so hopefully that doesn't change the relationship I have with Chase too much.
I have been spending a lot of time chatting with Pietro and Yung and feel I have a great connection with them both. It is refreshing to have people around that can carry on a conversation outside of game. We are the self-proclaimed underdogs and hopefully we can all make it far. Right now, outside of Darrius that is my core, along with the extension alliance called "The Resistance" with Chase and Sam. I am playing a much different game than I usually play on Survivor. I usually start off slowly and build up as the game progresses, but with this second chance I am hitting the ground running!
With that being said: I am swinging big and hope I hit a home-run! My vote will be for Chris (Stoner)
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:1

So it seems like my plan to get Sandy out has been derailed . Sam tells me that Sandy is also down to vote with us so it seems the numbers are against Shadi Lq and Stoner big time which is unfortunate because I am friends with them, which I’m going to get my connections in this game shortly. It now is with certainty that I have to go with majority for this first vote so I can keep myself safe for the time being
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996

coming into this game there are a few people I know here and I’m gna talk about that just to give an insight on my connections.
I’ve already talked about Brian a little bit but there are others here who I know a little a bit and I’ll start with the people on my tribe. Stoner is someone who I met in my very first group game in survivor cutthroat Lipari islands. We didn’t get to talking much since we weren’t on the same tribe and then I was first merge boot so we never established anything but I have kept in touch with him a little bit here and there and he seems like a nice genuine person I know that, yet he is also very strategic and cuthroat and will do whatever he can to get to the end. Definetely one of the biggest threats in the game. I met Lequisha in survivor cutthroat Papau New Guinea and we both went very far but jus short of finale 3 and we did create a bond there so yea I’d say we’re pretty chill but I’m not sure how much of a relationship wel have this game. Shadi And I met a few months ago and immediately bonded over soccer and we have become tight since. I think he’s smart strategic and jus a great guy all around I hope wel be able to play together in this game but to what extent I’m not sure yet . Sandy and I played a game together last year and I was in charge of his blindside. We didn’t talk Much in that game, and it’s the same thing this time around. He’s just not very active in the beginning parts of games I guess , or he doesn’t like me lol. I met Pietro in my last game and we became good buddies. He’s nice, easy to talk to, good in comps, he’s a complete player, he knows how to play and he’s someone I’m glad for that he’s on my tribe, and he already suggested an alliance with me and our partners so thatl be something to entertain if we all make the merge . I’ve enjoyed talking to Mike so far we’re in multiple chats, we both like marvel so that’s cool. someone I think I could work well with moving forward. Sam is also pretty chill, laying low for sure. He seems like he wants to get to know me so I appreciate that. He gives his input which I respect. Darrius and chase I haven’t talked to a whole lot yet but they seem okay. I haven’t really gelled with them thus far but things could change
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996

Even though it should be clear as to what I should be doing, it doesn’t make it easy as I have become friends with mostly everyone on this tribe. I’m going to piss of people no doubt, I jus didn’t wna have to do it this early. The person I’m voting for is someone who is a strong competitor and a really good social player. They know how to work the game and they know how to succeed. The numbers have shifted against this player in a huge way and I am going with majority for self preservation. With that being said, I’m writing down Stoner tonight, it has to be done for the future of my game
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Chase (KingB24) Confessional EP:1

So as we head into vote reveal I'm feeling really fucking nervous LMAO I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm in this 5 person "The Resistance" chat with Sam/Yung/Mike/Pietro and I kinda love that and would like to stick with it. With our initial decision being to push Stoner as the vote, my confidence started to fade when Yung was trying to push for us to not do Stoner. LQ was apparently pushing hard for Sam earlier but I literally just got a message from her saying she's doing Pietro and I really don't like that LOL that's so shady. Stoner apparently told Sam he's voting for him, but there's no way LQ and Stoner aren't voting together. This leads me to think, okay, either they're pulling something shady off last second and switching the vote (to me???) or they think they don't have the numbers and they're trying to get votes thrown or something.
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Deshon (deshonBANNEDISBACK) Confessional EP:1

conf: ok so this my first season playing this series and i'm really excited to debut and make a huge impact within this generation! i knew that i had to apply with my bff in the entire world darrius, and i think the twist is perfect for us. i definitely felt a little uneasy when looking at the tribe reveal, because people who i visioned myself working with are on the other tribe. i don't know many people to well on my tribe which worries me a bit. i am definitely going to have to work harder in terms of my social game to make connection from the jump. i know i definitely want to work with sydney and tyler because those are the only familiar faces i really know. i also know jay to an extent so i think i would be good with him as well. as far as everyone else, i have little to no relationship/friendship with the rest of the tribe. i definitely want build a working relationship with von, because i love his partner sandy. arek is also really nice but haven't talked to him much either. my plan moving forward is hopefully to avoid tribal as much as possible until a sway or just rely on my social skills and inactive people to be the early boots. this cast is very interesting so im excited to see how this all plays out. hopefully a big player leaves first to kind of shake up the game.
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**STONER GETS VOTED OUT**
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Billy (Bvance1212) Confessional EP:2

I really wanna work with Tylor Jake and X on my tribe

I’ve talked to arek and Sydney a bit and they seem nice.

Stoner ends up leaving tribal 1 leaving my partner in a minority position. Considering the only reason I’m here is bc shadi asked me to play; I’m concerned about my positioning moving forward. I know Sandy wants me out bc they’re obsessed so I’m hoping shadi doesn’t take the bullet bc of that.
Lets see where we go from here :)
1094 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Deshon (deshonBANNEDISBACK) Confessional EP:2

conf: so this tribe is...something. there's not much talking or strategizing at the moment which is very surprising to me.. like this is SURVIVOR. what are we doing? i just feel very awkward on this tribe, because noone is really talking. in regards to the people that are talking, i don't feel in the loop at all. apparently names were being brought up, but i have no idea where they came from. this was all just one big game of telephone, and i was definitely one of the last to get the info. im definitely trying to build on my relationship with billy, because i have talked to him the most. i am not sure of his connections to other people on this tribe as of yet, but i have a feeling he has a few. as of now, i'm doing the easiest thing for me right now to blend and that is voting austin (who has not really talking to anyone).

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!