This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Cyprus |..

1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:2

So Stoner left the game which I thought was bad for my game but it actually isn’t that bad at all. Shadi was a little upset that I didn’t tel him about the vote but he told me yesterday morning that he would prefer not to vote Stoner so i thought I was right in not telling him because there’s a chance he would’ve told Stoner. Lequisha told me that she voted out Stoner last minute but I don’t believe that. I don’t know if I can trust her. I’m standing by what I did as there was no way to save Stoner. We won the challenge last night which was huge, and i ended up getting 3 points to help lead my tribe to victory. I wish I could’ve been on the call. I Surprised myself a little bit however I was also surprised as to how everyone was getting them wrong, I think I was a bit lucky but I’ll take it. Right now I think I’m in a decent spot in the tribe. I believe Pietro Mike and myself are a tight three. Pietro and I became friends in our last season and I’m jus going to continue to talk to him and work with him for the time being. Mike is probably the person I’ve talked to the most so far. We just gel which I like. Sam also seems to be pretty cool with me, I’m getting that sense anyway. I have friendships with LQ and Shadi outside this game as well, I think they still wanna work with me for now which is good for my game. The only people I don’t really have good grasps on are Chase, Darrius and Sandy who haven’t talked much to me since the game started
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:2

The bonds id say on my tribe are stronger than the ones on the other tribe but I will talk about the players that I have somewhat of a connection with . I’m not going to talk about Brian because I’ve already done that in a previous confessional but I am looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table this season, if he plays more loyal or if he plays like the destructive firex from our last season. Loved getting him out with an idol. I met Arek in my first cutthroat season and I did become friends with him. I think he’s a good social player, and if he can go far he has potential to do damage. I met Deshon in a big brother group game and we got along. We weren’t super close but that was because Deshon wasnt the most active at the beginning of the game but to be fair it wasn’t the most exciting game anyway so I don’t blame him. I think he’s a good guy overall and a very good player, he’s loyal believe for the most part. Sydney and I met in purples survivor blood vs water . We were part of an alliance but him and another player weren’t very active from what I remember so I wanted to switch it up and work with the other half of the tribe except they blindsided me lmao. The other people on this tribe I don’t really know Soo I don’t have a whole lot to say about them. I’m
Glad I wasn’t put on that tribe because i definetely would’ve had to work harder. The survivor gods have been kind to me for this first part of the game, I’m going to ride this wave for as long as I can
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**AUSTIN GETS VOTED OUT**
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:3

So there was a tribe swap now consisting of 3 tribes of 6. I am definitely intrigued by the people who are on my tribe to say that least because I do have connections with a few of them. Pietro and Lequisha are both here with my from my original tribe which I like because want to work with me . Pietro and I are already part of an alliance together (as stated before) and we have a Hopegood relationship. Lequisha and I have known Eachother for a bit so we’re cool.
Guigi was part of my alliance in purples blood vs water, the one that I flipped on. He seems to be glad that we’re here together so maybe it’s a good thing for now. Tyler and I have jus met for the first time but Brian wants us to work together so I’ll jus go along with it for now if it’s gna keep me in the game a little bit longer. I don’t really know Jay so I can’t comment on him. So we shockingly won immunity and this is huge for my game. I couldn’t submit my score so I’m really happy we won or my name defs could’ve been a possibility to go home. In the mean time I am just going to try and work on these new relationships, bond with the people I don’t really know and hopefully Itl help gain some trust moving forward.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:3

Well so I found an idol for the other island and provided Sam with it and I think that he might appreciate it and maybe possibly save me later so that is something that can be useful for me. Now last night challenge was pretty fun and I didn’t expect you went so easily but that was a good surprise so yeah. The swap in general what I mean at first I was like why the hell is it happening but then when I saw the team I was like yeah I can do well tbh. Now I didn’t know if we would have Another swap or not so I thought that giving an idol to my duo was the right thing to do. I’m pretty much ready for the next challenge, and hopefully we will smash it.I also wish that I found my idol but so far having no luck.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Mike (ForceMike1) Confessional EP:3

Confessional:
Tribe swaps are my least favorite part of the game. Thankfully for this swap I found myself with 3 great allies in Sam, Chase and Deshon. When i saw the challenge was flappy bird I already had it in my mind that I was going to tribal and when Brian said he said he forgot to submit that should've been the nail in the coffin for him but of course he claimed immunity. I'm hoping that this vote is straight forward but I will keep looking for the idol because ya never know. My vote tonight will be for Von
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**VON GETS VOTED OUT**
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunz18) Confessional EP:4

So I have started to to bond with others in the game since learning of our joint tribal council. Tylor is a fellow Canadian and we seem to mesh well so far . It seems as though he wants to work with me and Pietro so thats cool because right now I can trust them both. Arek and I have reconnected and have chatted a bit. He has asked to work with me which is interesting. He may not have many strong relationships right now so he could defs help me and I could help him for the time being. Billy and I jus spoke for the first time. He’s shadis partner which is cool cuz him and I are close. He likes everybody hates Chris as well so we got that in common also. Jake is Pietros partner and we spoke a little bit but not enough. So I am putting large amount of faith In him which is a bit scary but at this point I don’t have any other option. This is because I have lightly suggested to people that maybe Darrius be an option to go home. Mainly because him and I don’t talk often. I wanted to suggest Sandeh but him and Lq are friends so I didn’t want it getting back to him but I then I heard from Tyler that Guigi and Darrius are friends so I’m pretty sure it was him that told Darrius about what I was saying . Guigi trying to be cool with me then he throws me under the bus which I do not appreciate. I have now made a chat with myself, Tylor,Pietro,Jake,Jay, Billy and Shadi to create a majority alliance . Pietro is partners with Jake. And Shadi is partners with Billy. Tyler and Jay are partners and Tylor and Arek have already told me that wna work with me. I have a penalty vote against me this round so these 7 people are the best chance that I have of staying safe. I believe there is a good chance I could get votes tonight. However I think that it makes sense for everyone that I added into the chat to vote together. Now we jus need to decide whether to vote Darrius because he doesn’t trust me or someone else who wouldn’t expect to go home. Someone like Lq or Guigi because I don’t think they have my best interests. We have to make the right choice or it could end my game
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Chase (KingB24) Confessional EP:4

Honestly, things are kind of a mess in this game for me. LMAO
So, Tyler told me earlier he was a target in that joint TC he's at, but now he's telling me apparently he's not the target. He literally just told me he thinks Pietro is going home which is not good; I've trusted Pietro and there was intention for me/Tyler/Pietro/Jake to have a 4 person alliance. Really hoping something changes and he manages to stay.
On top of this, I fear for my tribe if we have to go back to tribal. Tyler wants me to work with Brian because he's afraid that if I vote Brian out then Tyler will get taken out on his tribe as a revenge situation. So aside from Brian, we've got Sam, Deshon, and Mike on my tribe. I know they all want to vote Brian next tribal. However, Mike will have a self-vote on him due to his partner taking immunity so I have concerns Tyler will push me to force a tie on Mike with Brian, but some serious magic would need to happen because if I understand correctly, that tie vote would no longer exist in the revote and me flipping would be for absolutely nothing. Tyler is also fucking nuts and I know if I go against what he wants me to do I'll never hear the end of it. Soooo really hoping we win immunity because I don't really wanna deal with that mess right now. LOL
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**DARRIUS GETS VOTED OUT**
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Deshon (deshonBANNEDISBACK) Confessional EP:5

Round #3 conf:
i am sooooo happy we finally swapped. i definitely felt on the bottom of my OG tribe, because noone was really talking to me at all, and it seemed like i was very much out of the loop. so when i saw that i was on a new tribe, i'm like yes bitch i can work with this. my tribe is literally perfect. sam and mike are people that i can work with longterm and were planning to work with in this game. chase, i am just not meeting but he seems cool and brian is just there tbh. during the flappy bird challenge, i instantly knew we were gonna lose cause i SUCK at flappy bird. but i was PISSED... when brian forgot to submit.. like huh? idiot idiot idiot. and then he had the nerve to claim immunity like fuck off. me/sam/mike/chase formed a majority alliance to vote together incase we ever go to tribal, so i am doing pretty well on this tribe
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Deshon (deshonBANNEDISBACK) Confessional EP:5

Round #4 conf:
so after we win immunity, im so happy. me/sam/mike carried that challenge!! me and darrius briefly discussed him taking immunity, but i personally did not want to have an extra vote. in hindsight, i regret this because now i know how this game is gonna be played. darrius going is a PERSONAL attack to me, and i will definitely be taking notes. in terms of how i see this game is gonna go, i definitely feel like yung/brian , pietro/jake , and billy/shadi are gonna be close and vote in a pack in terms of the merge and later in the game, so i definitely want to keep that in mind and break that up as much as possible. at this point, i am not playing passive. i'm ready to give these bitches hell.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:5

Confessional
So Darrius went home in a surprising 9-3-1-1 vote. I am excited though that this was my proposition and everyone else went with it. He was just the one I was least connected with and others weren’t really tight with him either so it worked in my favor. I will have to be more careful next time though when there are a lot of people voting, on the other side of things- I want to have an opinion and I want to share my ideas with others, I don’t want to jus sit there and offer nothing. At the challenge it was jus Tylor, Pietro, and myself. It was a posting challenge, and I do feel a little responsible for us losing when we had even numbers but it is what it is, can’t cry over spilt Milk. This is why social game is involved. This is why you build relationships so that when tribals come, Itl be easier for people to want to keep you. I do have solid relationships with Pietro and Tylor, and Jay should be voting with us I believe as well, so I really shouldn’t have anything to worry about because Lq is down to vote out Jay, I know this because I had a conversation with her. As much as Lq is a friend to me, I don’t know if voting with her and Guigi is the right path. They sold me out to Darrius which I do not appreciate. I definitely would like to lay a little lower today than I did yesterday to keep my threat level from increasing. Pietro and Tylor are my friends and no doubt they are my alliance members, but they also are Shields for me as they are really good competitors which should benefit me if we can all make the merge.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:5

Confessional
Soo I have talked to my boys Ty and Pietro this afternoon and Ty has told us that Lequisha and Guigi have added him to a chat and that they really don’t want to vote Jay out, which means they want to vote out myself or Pietro. Guigi has been preaching loyalty to me and that he trusts me and that he’s going to be active. Tylor telling us this just proves that we can trust him,and that we can’t trust Lq or Guigi. I was prepared to vote out Lq but I think Guigi could be more dangerous down the line so I think it could be better to get him out. I have more of a connection with Lq and I think I may be able to salvage it possibly . We’re deciding right now who is better to keep and send home. I defs want to make sure we’re all on the same page. Jay has stated to Tylor that he would like Lq to go home, so I think we’re all going to do that so that way he’s okay with it and then tribal will go smoothly. So with that being said, my vote is for this person who is a friend, a big personality, and someone who could be dangerous down the line, I’m writing down Lequisha this evening.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**LEQUISHA GETS VOTED OUT**

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!