This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Cyprus |..

1101 days ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:6

So, I was supposed to be sending confessionals, but shit man I was so busy 馃槀 Anyways, for the last few days i was occupied anyway with searching for idols, and those motherfuckers were so hard to find. Coming into this game, I was afraid i wouldnt have much time to play and ESPECIALLY hunt for idols, but I was wrong. Turns out, my type of work as i work from home actually works in my favor and the flexibility allows me to no life and hunt for them and all while working, which is like all right. So anyways, yesterday i found an Idol for the solo something im not good with names tribe, but i was like hell no i didnt spend that much time looking to give away another idol HELL NO. So I kept it for myself hoping that i would be swapped there eventually or that i woudl finally find the agros one lol anyways the evening came and it turned out the swap was indeed happening and christian announced that agros will be no more and i was like SHIT , and i kept thinking to myself please let it be strolovos, and whew it was that 馃槄 so i finally claimed my idol and feeling quite powerful 馃槑 So we ended up winning the challenge too, which is pretty cool it allows me to chill without having to worry about a tribal, and tbh i like my team i feel like im on a friendly relatiopnship with all of them. Same with yesterday when we ended up being safe and winning, I just LOVE that. id like to go back to a few councils ago when Darrius went home. I like him, but when I heard his tide with deshon and mike i thought of a merge - what would be better for me going into a merge, darrius/mike/deshon tide trio, or yung who seems to be a lone wolf? i think its pretty obvious LOL anyways yung seems to like me, so I think having him as a ally will definitely be more beneficial to me in a long run, and splitting up the trio felt like an opportunity hard to pass on :) so i feel pretty good with it. Now, I'm a close ally with tyler but at the back of my head im still a little scared because ik his super close with sam/chase/jay etc, and i just am not sure where his loyralty lies and at what point of a game would he want to cut me for them? so i secretely hope tghhat chase or jay get cut soon, because i feel like its a lot of allies, or otherwise i have to start firming someting strong on my own that does not include ty. im very good with shadi and sandy, so hopefully us + guigi or smt. Idk first things first, I wanna merge and then will prolly start thinking harder of it after the merge. For now, in this instance, I feel pretty comfortable and like yea things are all right for me now. Oh, one last thing... I hope Mike goes home before merge, hes shady af (knowing this from other games), and like we still havent even spoken a word together LOL , but i mean if he merges, then i guess i will have to work on that relationship as welll...
1101 days ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:6

so as I thought a tribe swap was possibly coming, it turns out I was right and it has done me really well. I am on a tribe with Brian who is my partner so we definetely have a bond. Mike, who I met in this game but we have become solid allies I must say, but he has other allies in Chase, Deshon, I鈥檓 sure him and Sam are friends for sure. so he is well connected and will have to watch out for him if he makes the merge. Then you got Shadi who I have known for almost 6 months who I have become good friends with, he鈥檚 hosted me in a game recently so he鈥檚 definetely got to see what I鈥檓 like which Is good. He is loyal to me and I will for sure need to have him in the game because we can help Eachother. Chase is someone who I have talked to a little bit but not much, he is friends with Tylor and I know Mike and him are good. I don鈥檛 think him and I will be working together to get to the end so I鈥檒l deal with that when I have to. Billy is Shadis partner so of course he鈥檚 more loyal to him. maybe I could work my way into a final 3 with them because maybe I鈥檒l possibly be able to make a case against them, I鈥檒l have to see how the rest of the game goes. Sandy and I don鈥檛 really have a relationship. I鈥檝e messaged him a couple times but he hasn鈥檛 gotten back to me, which is fine.

We lost the challenge last night, which is unfortunate but it is what it is. Getting onto the same tribe as Brian and Shadi is huge because I鈥檓 tight with both of them and Billy ( shadis partner) is here as well so the four of us are now in a chat that was setup by Shadi and we now have majority of the tribe. I have suggested to everyone in that chat plus Mike that Sandy could be an easy target for this round as he doesn鈥檛 have as many connections with anyone and they all seemed to agree which I鈥檓 happy about. A safe vote for now is good because if we do anything drastic then it could make us all bigger targets once we make the merge. Hopefully it鈥檚 a Unanimous decision and nobody thinks too much of it. With that being said, I鈥檓 writing down Sandy this evening. It鈥檚 nothing personal, I tried reaching out but he never gave me nothing, so this is what I gotta do to help me get a little bit further in the game.
1101 days ago
bigben1996
**SANDY GETS VOTED OUT**
1101 days ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:7

Okay, so first things first Sandy going home on the last tribal council fuckin BLOWS. I was sad because I know that he would have been a great ally for me, so I can only root for him to return during the comeback competition, but anyway moving on... We lost a challenge last night, which also sucks. I don't really feel at the bottom of the poll, but you just never know in games like this sooo yeah... 馃憖馃槖 I honestly feel like the vote is going to be Guigi, because tylor seems to 'feel bad' voting for Pietro/Jake as they do comps, but i have no idea how close they are. My concern is that i have no clue where would they stand coming into merge, would they vote with us, or against us? And to be fair same goes for Guigi who doesnt give me much, but still I feel like we could work together, its jsut the feeling... The other thing is I really don't want to put my neck for him either, because hes giving me mixed vibes, and I also think its too early in the game for that. So I have weird feelings right now, I just dont know what to do. As mentioned in previous confessional, I know that Jay/Tylor are tide, and so is Sam, so we will probably vote together, which is well already 4 voters, which is a big sway and already a majority. I suppose pietro/jake will too IF they hear its guigi. As of now I talked with Ty and raised the same questions regarding Jake and Pietro - where would they stand coming merge? but yeah we will see how it goes.
1101 days ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:7

Sandy left which was good for everyone鈥檚 game, he tried messaging us last minute to try and see if we could flip the vote, but doing that would more than likely put a target on our backs, so we jus went with the easy move which was also smart at this point. So happy we got Deshon on our tribe as he was the ones who helped us win the comp. he is a friend of mine and he stated that he would like to work with me which I is good for my game for now. I am starting to get a little bit nervous for when we merge because a lot of people do like me and a lot of them want to work with me so
I鈥檓 going to have to start making tough choices when it comes to tribals. We won the immunity challenge and my tribe killed it. It was a puzzle comp and since that鈥檚 one of my weaknesses I decided to let the big dogs work on it. And it was a good call as they dominated. Some of these players are really good at comps so it鈥檚 going to be tough to beat physically, I鈥檓 just going to have to beat them strategically
1101 days ago
bigben1996

It's the little things that are pissing me off right now. Not only have I given Sam an idol, but were partners and yet he isnt telling me shit, which is just sooo annoying. When I'm finding out through Tylor that Sam is 'thinking of making a move' you know it;s bad LOL I feel like everyone is set on Guigi right now, and I don't think there is a way for me to save him. I underestimated just how well Ty is connected, I knew he had plenty of friends here, but it seems like he's also really good with pietro and jake too, so I just have to lay low and make sure that it is guigi and not me after all lmao. Not an ideal position to be in, but that will have to do till the merge, and hopefully it;s coming soon. I would be pissed off if it was me who is the vote, especially after giving and idol to Sam. To clarify, I don't think its me, I don't see why would they want to turn on me of all people so soon, especially since I'm not really a challenge threat, but as said before Survivor is a tricky game and anything could happen, but i really don't think guigi has enough pull to switch the vote on anyone else atm. I wouldn't mind voting outh pietro/jake over him, but it feels like that ship has sailed, soooo having said so
1101 days ago
bigben1996

So apparently Sam is adamant to vote jake / pietro , which kinda works for me, but tylor on the other hand feels certain it has to be guigi. its kinda dumb to me because guigi seems like a loner, maybe hes close with like deshon but thats it. tylor says jake/pietro would vote with us, but i just dont know ... like what if they allign with billy/force mike etc? i feel like wed be fucked . anyways well see, i hope sam keeps pushing for pietro/jake
1101 days ago
bigben1996
**JAKE GETS VOTED OUT**
1101 days ago
bigben1996
Mike (ForceMike1) Confessional EP:8

Confessional:
A lot has been happening lately. The swap, Darrius being voted out and now this double tribal. Things are starting to pick up speed and I'm excited for what's to come. Ngl I was very worried being on this tribe with 2 duos so any chance to be safe is definitely worth it. As of now I'm still playing a very mellow game. I feel I have good connections with a number of people which will allow me to position myself well as we get closer and closer to the merge. I am trying my best to stay UTR and so far it's going well but I need to start knocking out some of these people's supports before it's a clear choice of me vs them
1101 days ago
bigben1996
Pietro (_Ravenclaw_) Confessional EP:8

This people did a terrible job by getting Jake out instead of me. Because I'm not someone who will sit here and let people decide my fate, I will fight to get his revenge. I won the immunity challenge today, and it was definately needed because I don't trust anyone from my tribe anymore.
Now about the vote: I have 3 options, Sam, Jay or Guigi.
Jay isn't even playing the game, the guy shows up 2 minutes before tribal to find out who he should vote for. He's definately a sheep, however he's not my sheep. So I wouldn't mind sending his ass out.
Sam, was very nice on the first couple days of the game, but once he decided to do something behind my back he ignored me and didn't reply my messages, and this is something I don't respect and won't forget.
Guigi on the other hand, tried to bindside me a couple votes ago and failed, and I just failed to blindside him. I see him as someone who wants to be here and to play this game, so for this vote I don't want him out. My plan is to actually try to form a bad blood alliance with him so we can surprise everyone by working together.
1101 days ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:8

honestly this game is so digusting right now. Last tribal council went so well, and Im so glad Jake went home. His first page of friends is shameless. Now, the worst has happened and Mike has helped Pietro getting the immunity and also tylor took immunity and hes annoyed with me over that vote. It's just nlot good. That alliance of mike, pietro, firex, billy and god knows who else is terrifying. I might honestly play my idol tonight, because it is sooo dangerous right now with so few options, even if me sam and guigi vote together, it might tie, and if im the vote, they wont go rocks because one of guigi/sam would go, and i wouldnt go rocks in this instance either.... idk well see, unless jay is the vote im gonna play it. I went home with an idol once, and im not making the same mistake again.
And as for the returnees, I PRAY that Jake is not the one who returns, that would only make things more complicated for me. I also hope that the returnee comp and merge is coming next cuz like... its wild 馃槣馃槖馃憖
Jay vote seems reasonable, because he doesnt do shit, and doesnt really care, but i feel like pietro will come for me because of me flipping on the last council. Tylor is a wild card, because he is unpredictable when he's mad and if they both vote me, why wouldnt Jay? thank god for an idol
1101 days ago
bigben1996

Jay vote seems reasonable, because he doesnt do shit, and doesnt really care, but i feel like pietro will come for me because of me flipping on the last council. Tylor is a wild card, because he is unpredictable when he's mad and if they both vote me, why wouldnt Jay? thank god for an idol.  Not much is going on tbh and it鈥檚 so weird, considering tribal is coming earlier. Seems like tylor got over it and still wants to come for guigi. We were planning to do jay with sam and guigi, especially since he wants to quit apparently and it would make it so easy . Jay as much as I like him is mikes partner , so having guigi in would be way more beneficial, but the silver lining here is that I might not need to use my idol, if jay locks himself in and so will us 3. Also I speak with pietro , so I鈥檓 glad for that I鈥檝e explained to him that I had to do this strategic decision when I flipped my vote , so yeah at least I don鈥檛 have an enemy in him, although I still don鈥檛 trust him
So there鈥檚 a big talk about jay quitting and it would make it all so easy, because I will do anything to avoid the tie , since it would be game ending in this instance, even if tht means voting guigi, but then again jay is friends with guigi and I feel they鈥檙e better friends than me and jay, which makes me wonder wouldn鈥檛 I be the vote then? There鈥檚 sooooo much to think of before the tribal.
1101 days ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:8

So because of the twist both tribes are going to tribal this evening which is what I really didn鈥檛 want to happen. I have been in a good spot and I鈥檓 really going to have to show my cards tonight. On one side there is mike deshon and chase who want to vote out Billy. And then you got shadi brian and billy who want to vote Deshon. Deshon is one of my friends however is he smart and very good at comps. Mike and him are good friends along with Darrius. If We don鈥檛 vote out Deshon and then Darrius comes back then it could be the beginning of the end for us. At the end of it all Deshon most likely won鈥檛 work with our side. once the merge comes him and Mike are going to be hard to take out, so my alliance believe the time is now to make the move, and I鈥檓 all for whatever gives us the best chance to make it furthest. I know working with Shadi Brian and Billy is best for my game as they don鈥檛 have tight relationships with people on the other tribe so this does benefit my game as they need numbers. If I were to work on the side with Tyler jay and chase come merge I would just be on the bottom. The game is about to move fast so I鈥檓 gna throw my foot on the gas pedal and roll with it.
1101 days ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:8

So after having the conversations with my alliance and thinking over what to do, my vote has been decided. This person I鈥檓 about to vote out is a very good player, good at comps, they know how to make it far in games and they make it seem easy. Based on connections and relationships and what the game might look like down the road, my vote is hopefully going to benefit us in the future. With that being said I鈥檓 writing down deshons name. Sorry buddy it has to be this way, nothing personal
1101 days ago
bigben1996

So, that is an interesting turn of events with that advantage. I'm trying to get the idol that sam has used on myself, if he fails to do that ill know where im standing and i will have to use myself, but im sure hell use it on me, then ill tell him about my idol well see, but its tragic.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!