This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Cyprus |..

1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**JAY & DESHON VOTED OUT**
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**DARRIUS & DESHON REENTER THE GAME**
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Arek (Arris) Confessional EP:9

I'm feeling positive going into merge. I started talking to Mike who interestingly i misread completely, and i found that out thanks to king Deshon before he went home. Like... all this time i tought he was not only a part of that ugly alliance, but a ring leader, isnt it funny? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ turns out convo with him is super effortless and easy going, and like we already make plans regarding that alliance and stuff, lovely stuff. When Mike unexpectedly becomes my ally LOL now going back to the tribal, everything has been messed up. ty has been ignoring me (possible he was just busy, well evidently), he told me he was driving, and like i got this feeling that pietro would 100% come after me, which wasnt the case, and like the whole vote was messed up, how come i was the one who was safe? it makes me wanna laugh tbh šŸ˜‚ all because of miscommunication, but yeah I didnt expect that, i thought i was the most likely target, not Sam... anyways we wasted an idol, which makes me kinda upset, but i told sam about the other idol, so were still in power. now, as mentioned i started speaking to mike and we sorta made a deal that if one of us wins immunity, we share the clues, which works for me, hopefully ill find the third idol :) so lucky to be working from home and having to spend so much time on computer, at least thats the reward lmfao šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ going into merge i need to make sure to avoid being a target, and to make sure that tylor still trusts me , i know he just voted with me, but like hes sometimes mad over little things, so i wouldnt be surprised if he got mad over me and sam sharing an idol and not telling him about it, like i just dont know, its possible with him šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ā€
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996

i do feel good about tonight despite losing that idol, because it makes me assured that people like me, which is a good feeling obv (i refer to ty, and sam mostly), because when it gets to the point when you choose between friends (ty and jay are close, im friends with jay and so is sam) then you can expect anything, which explains the worries and paranoia that there was coming into vote, but i also feel quite sad that jay went home, like sometimes in vivor , especially over the last 24 hours things just happens unexpectedly LOL 1. pietro winning immunity 2. guigi voted off just be safe 3. worse of the worst me vs. sam vs. jay ... which also is super exiciting, and honestly im glad i finally said yes to being on this season, it really reminds me why i love survivor so much. the excitement! the paranoia! the shadiness! blindsides! intense af. absolutely love it. šŸ’•
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:9

Ugh last night didnā€™t go as well as I expected. So apparently chase voted with us to vote out Deshon yesterday, leaving Deshon and Mike in the dark. Mike was not happy with me and I definetely do wish I told him about the vote. As much as I do like Shadi Brian and billy, they donā€™t really talk a lot to me about stuff outside of the game so Iā€™m not conversation heavy with them. Mike and I do have a good relationship In this game and he did say to me that he wants to go to the end with me so thatā€™s definetely a route I could possibly take because he doesnā€™t have many options right now I donā€™t think. On the other hand I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll get to the end with Shadi, Billy and Brian. If us 4 go to the end together, thereā€™s nothing that really stands out between us. I need to do what I can to get as far as I can, not only that but Iā€™d like to make moves that will give me a chance to win. I definetely need to listen to my head, cuz itā€™s usually right.I will not let my allies force me into doing things I do not wanna do, especially if I donā€™t think it benefits my game. I have a lot of potential ways I could maneuver through this second half of the game, I just gotta ensure that if I go far enough, the others will respect how I get there. That is the key to this game.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Stoner (Gaiaphageee) Confessional EP:9

I am set up tonight.  Deshon darrius von and sandy going out back to back to back to back.  Jay gets 5th, Jake 4th, and LQ or spinner can get 3rd idc which.  Prob LQ if I win.  Spinn will be Mia but loyal to me.  And prob an easy vote over me.  And I can win FTC over him.  Both mini FTC and real FTC
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996

Coming to a merge I started thinking of a gameplan. So as you know I really want to work with guigi, but him and tylor are just not working x.x anyway, as much as i want to work with guigi, the return of both deshon and darrius is kind of flagging me right now, because theyre really tied, and deshon is tied with mike so like idk... i started thinking of the sides and according to my notes Billy, Bryan, Chase, Tylor and Shadi, Yung were supposed to be one side darrius, deshon, mike, guigi the other with pietro, me and sam potentially playing the middle, so i needed a weak link, and then yung came to me just like that. its BEAUTIFUL! He told me a lot of interesting info, for example of shadi creating a chat between them, mike and someone i forgot rn saying that theyre afraid me and sam are close to darrius/deshon/guigi which is like tricky, cuz i planned to work with them, but not exactly. So yung basically came with a plan to me just like that lmao, he said that pietro , billy, shadi and brian are all close and chase and tyler are tight, which regarding the latter i already knew, but the info about the former four is something to work with, and now I see yung as a potential VALUABLE ally, thats always an additional vote. To play the middle, I need to eliminate someone of a big four first, and only then possibly darrius or smt. I personally have a friendly relationship with shadi, so id rather not it be him, but i could come for either one of billy/pietro/brian :) of course i don't want to overplay it, so i just lay low now, until tomorrow at least, but yung reaching out to me and giving me so much info is definitely a highlight.
I was hoping to see the cracks between the people who were assumed to be a part of the big alliance, but i had no idea it would happen so soon, and so easily. That makes yung worth keeping.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:9

So im in an interesting position in the game right now. Shadi has stated in the group chat that one of Darrius Mike or Deshon leave the game. I do not think this is best for my game as I think I am one of the low people on the totem pole in shadis group. I know that Brian is right with Pietro Billy and Shadi, and I also know that Tyler and Chase are tight. I donā€™t even know if they would want to take me to final 3 with them. I do think Tyler could be in a good spot and heā€™s good at comps so he could win his way to the end potentially. He is well connected and would be hard to beat in the end as well. Shadi Brian and Billy didnā€™t want to listen to what I had to say when Deshon was voted out so when it comes down to it I donā€™t think Iā€™ll have a lot of say in what happens later on, so I need to do whatā€™s best for me short term and long term. I had some good calls with Deshon and Mike which has me in a positive state for right now. I believe that they need me and that I also need them so it works out well. Shadi thinks at the very least heā€™ll have the numbers advantage 7-6 but I donā€™t think I wna go that route for this vote because if I do that then if I do want to flip next round it could still be a potential deadlock, so something has to happen for me now before itā€™s too late. I am in a bit of a power position and itā€™s a little nerve wracking as I have a chance to change the game and make myself a bigger target but Iā€™m not afraid to do that if it can benefit me in the long run. I think I have more potential angles to work with Mike, Sam, Arek and even Guigi. Deshon is someone I can see myself working with as well. Itl be interesting to see how things go between myself and Darrius but I think for now we both realize what is at stake here. Iā€™m ready to flip the game and see where it takes me. I do believe there is greener grass on the side.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Tylor (bamold1999) Confessional EP:9

If yung makes finals, no way in hell does he have my vote.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Shadi (Chastain) Confessional EP:9

Im so like flipping.  I rly hate everyone this season that im trying out a cracked game and flipping tonight with Sydney, Mike, Deshon, etc.  Im trying to push for a Brian vote.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996

Honestly itā€™s so weird and everyone is being so shady lmao I was hoping that billy vote would easily go through , then shadi started playing aggressively and pushing for Bryan , but I just canā€™t help but to not trust him šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ā€ anyways , guigi has been insisting that shadi really wants to vote with us , and yung said he can do Brian despite him being his partner so like LOL , but shadi told me my name was thrown around , so Iā€™m pretty nervous right now . I donā€™t think that tylor would vote me , because why would he? But the whole vibe is just not fun . Itā€™s too all over the place , and Iā€™m not 100% sure who is even voting with us. I just hope Iā€™m not the vote and that I donā€™t have to waste another idol, Iā€™ve decided to not use it tonight . Iā€™ll risk and hope it goes through. Anyways it feels like people are actually playing now. Also, plenty people from the ā€œother sideā€ didnā€™t even reach out to me so whatever . Itā€™s kinda funny how sides were made , I didnā€™t align myself to sides before , but kinda feels like I was forced to be on one, considering that they created a chat excluding me. Anyways what Iā€™m getting from this dc is that shadi and guigi are way closer than I thought they were l, and I donā€™t like that. Guigi is becoming too powerful right now, and Iā€™m 100% sure he would have saved deshon/darius and potentially now even shadi over me . Thatā€™s deffo something to think of moving forward, but something tells me I need to vote with Tylor against them sooner than I originally expected šŸ¤£
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yungguzkeep18) Confessional EP:9

Ugh what a day today has been. So Iā€™ve been having thoughts about which way I want to go in this game and to be honest I was really in favor of working with deshon , Mike and the other people in the chat that I created. What changed my mind was that Deshon was exposing everything I was saying to Shadi and was putting a hell of a target on my back. What he doesnā€™t know is how tight me and shadi are. Sure we may not see eye to eye on everything but Shadi is a loyal player . I was skeptical of working their side cuz I wasnā€™t sure exactly how I fit in with them. I was skeptical of working with the other have of the tribe cuz I had a couple relationships with them, they seemed like decent people and they also enjoyed talking to me. What I didnā€™t know is that Deshon had the balls to try and make me look like the bad guy to the people who I guess really had my back in the first place. I definetely do not like being used and Deshon has done me dirty. He though he could get me as a number for them and throw me under the bus in the process. Luckily Tyler came to me in personal messages and gave me that info. It makes me want to trust him more for sure . I have talked to shadi about what happened and it seems like heā€™s willing to get on the same page as all of us to get out the one whoā€™s been stirring the pot. I really hope Shadi can come through for this vote or else Iā€™m going home. Ugh I thought I was in a good position but clearly Iā€™m not as good as I thought. Between voting with people who say they have my back and people who say they have my back but they also try to break it all at the same time, I think my decision is easy. With everything that has happened over the last couple hours Iā€™m deciding to write down Deshonā€™s name. Itā€™s nothing personal but you tried to end my game, now Iā€™m going to end urs.
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**BRIAN GETS VOTED OUT**
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Chase (KingB24) Confessional EP:10

This do be a lot of drama and for what reason. Bitches throwing personal attacks at each other LMFAO chile lemme sit here and eat my rice.
My hands are tied bc of Moldy but thatā€™s okay, he can take the heat while I cheer him on from the sidelines.
People do need to consider their options in this game though!
1100 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) Confessional EP:10

I defs am not in a good spot. A lot of people are pissed at me right now and it sucks. I have never been caught playing the middle and it really was worst Case scenario. I dont think I have a chance to win if I were to make it to the end, and I think Iā€™m gonna have a hell of a time making it to the end. I ended up doing really well in the comp so I do like my chances for winning immunity. If I donā€™t win I will definetely be upset as I do think Iā€™m in trouble . I have talked to Arek since and he said he would be down to still work with me, which is crazy but I am a valueable number for someone looking to stay on top and Iā€™m going to make sure people realize that about me. If I donā€™t win immunity Iā€™m going to do what I can to make sure I stay atleast one more round. I wonā€™t go down without a fight

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!