This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Tribal Council #10 (Chloraka)

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Tribal..

1103 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to your first merged tribal council.

Remember you cannot vote for Darrius or Shadi since they have individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1103 days 5 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1103 days 5 hours ago
FireX
X
1103 days 5 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question
1102 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Billy - With Darrius and Deshon reentering the game would you say the social dynamics of the merged tribe have changed?  How loose would you describe alliances at this stage?

X - Would you say tonight's vote is centered around what would be the easiest decision for the tribe or does that not matter anymore?

Yung - Would you consider the merged tribe split at this stage?  Will tonight's vote expose an individual's long-term allegiances?
1102 days 15 hours ago
ForceMike1
Mike
1102 days 15 hours ago
Arris
meee
1102 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Mike - I understand that the previous pre-merge tribals were essentially ages ago.  However, did the double tribal council provide new information?

Arek - How much distrust or tension would you say is on this tribe?  Do you feel anyone could really get voted out at this stage or is there likely easy targets?
1102 days 13 hours ago
Guigi
that's the dumbest tribe name ive seen in years
1102 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Guigi
that's the dumbest tribe name ive seen in years

You had four days and thought of nothing other than first boot Stoner.
1102 days 9 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - Would you consider the merged tribe split at this stage?  Will tonight's vote expose an individual's long-term allegiances?

I think it’s safe to say that there is a big division among the merged tribe. And as for your second question anything is possible. If that individual thinks that’s what’s best for them then they’re going to do it. nobody should be afraid to do what they think is best for them. Theyres always time to explain later
1102 days 8 hours ago
Arris
Arek - How much distrust or tension would you say is on this tribe?  Do you feel anyone could really get voted out at this stage or is there likely easy targets?

Oh, I would say a lot of tension and distrust. I feel like nobody really knows where does everyone else stands. Essentially, everyone tells you a different thing and you don't know which thing is real anymore. I do not think that there are any easy targets on this tribe so early in a merge. It's anyone's game, and anybody's name written down tonight would not surprise me.
1102 days 8 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - With Darrius and Deshon reentering the game would you say the social dynamics of the merged tribe have changed?  How loose would you describe alliances at this stage?

I think were looking at two groups tonight ben probst. not sure how the numbers will fall but well see!!
1102 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1102 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1102 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!