This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Immunity..

1118 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 7:30pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.
1118 days ago
FireX
Hi
1118 days ago
Arris
hi
1118 days ago
Bvance1212
Hello
1118 days ago
_Ravenclaw_
Hi
1118 days ago
ForceMike1
hi
1118 days ago
Guigi
hi
1118 days ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Here
1118 days ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
HERE
1118 days ago
s73100
hi
1118 days ago
bigben1996
Kyrenia
---------
Billy
Brian
Deshon
Mike
Yung

Strovolos
-----------
Arek
Pietro
Sam
Sydney
1118 days ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1118 days ago
Arris
if its endurance, I'm just-
1118 days ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Kyrenia getting their first look at the new Strovolos tribe, Jake voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back tribal immunity Kyrenia.

Tonight... is a DOUBLE tribal council.  Ultimately, two individuals will be voted out and sent into the fast game.  However, there will be two individual immunity necklaces (one per tribe).

---------

For tonight's challenge, I will post five scrambled words from the Cyprus Wikipedia page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus

The first individual from each tribe to send me the correct answers through "TENGAGED" mails win immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, each individual immunity holder will receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol.  The rest will be vulnerable tonight where two of you will become the eighth and ninth person voted out.

Note
------
--> You may send as many mails as you want.
--> Spelling matters as well.
1118 days ago
KingB24
Hi
1118 days ago
Bvance1212
Me when my laptop is taking forever to boot up

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!