This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Tribal Council #1 (Tavuki)

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Tribal..

614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to tribal council Tavuki, please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you.  One of you will be the first person voted out.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
614 days 13 hours ago
Wade03
Chase wants a Question
614 days 13 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
614 days 13 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Charlllll
614 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Chase - You're one of a handful of new players to be cast for this season.  Do you think there could be any type of divide between the new players and the alumni of the series or is that irrelevant?

Jordan - You're coming back immediately off of Survivor Norway where you lost in a close final tribal council vote.  Are you planning to make any adjustments from your previous game?

Chanel - It's been a minute since we've last seen you in the BigBen Survivor scene.  What's the feeling like returning to this series after multiple years have passed?
614 days 2 hours ago
kingjames13
Question
614 days 1 hour ago
tokio
Ali
613 days 16 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - You're coming back immediately off of Survivor Norway where you lost in a close final tribal council vote.  Are you planning to make any adjustments from your previous game?

Gee, thanks for bringing that up. I can only hope so, though not sure how much you can adjust from being a wall like me. lol
613 days 15 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Chanel - It's been a minute since we've last seen you in the BigBen Survivor scene.  What's the feeling like returning to this series after multiple years have passed?

it feels so weird like i havent played an org in soooo long.. but im getting back into it and hopefully i can show up for the OGs !!
613 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
I'll take a Q
613 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
James - Do you feel this season everyone is trying to build their brand in hopes to make the final season?  Or do you feel the general consensus is playing one day at a time mentality?

Ali - There are a lot of new faces on this cast including yourself.  All that said, should we expect a rather fluid season or is it something that is too early to tell?

Ikah - Do you believe this tribe is destined for potential greatness after the removal of Gaiaphagee from the Discord server?
613 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
613 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

613 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah - Do you believe this tribe is destined for potential greatness after the removal of Gaiaphagee from the Discord server?

Answer: We've lost our edge. Without it we are round
613 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
613 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!