This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Tribal Council #6 (Kyrenia)

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Tribal..

1123 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Kyrenia.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1123 days 4 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
1123 days 4 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy!
1123 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Yung - LeQuisha in her exit mentioned that this is "the most boring cast" ever.  Why do you feel she made that statement?  Would you say the last few votes have been straightforward?

Billy - After tonight there will be six participants playing in the returnee fast game.  How much of an impact do you expect that twist will have on the game?
1123 days 3 hours ago
FireX
X
1123 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Brian - How important is the aspect of timing in this game?  Do you feel players this season have been more aggressive or passive in attempting to make moves?
1122 days 17 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy - After tonight there will be six participants playing in the returnee fast game.  How much of an impact do you expect that twist will have on the game?

I mean, to be completely honest, Not much? For me at least, it just seems that someone will come back who’s the most connected out of the people voted out. We’ll see what happens
1122 days 12 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - LeQuisha in her exit mentioned that this is "the most boring cast" ever.  Why do you feel she made that statement?  Would you say the last few votes have been straightforward?

I think she made that statement because there have been big majority votes for the most part since the game started. However I must say that whatever you put into the game , you get out of it. if those people who were voted out may have been connected a little more or who were a little more social, then the votes might have been closer than what they were. Even though the vote offs had majorities, it doesn’t mean they were easy. They were anything but easy. You never fully know until the votes are read
1122 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1122 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1122 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1122 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1122 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Shadi

1 vote Shadi
1122 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...
1122 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Sandy

1 vote Sandy
1 vote Shadi
1122 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Third vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!