This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Cyprus | Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Survivor Cyprus | Immunity..

1123 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Tomorrow at 7:30pm EST.  It will be a live challenge.
1122 days 3 hours ago
bamold1999
Hii
1122 days 3 hours ago
ForceMike1
hey
1122 days 3 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Here
1122 days 3 hours ago
Arris
hii
1122 days 3 hours ago
KingB24
Hi
1122 days 3 hours ago
s73100
hii
1122 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
ello'
1122 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
We will start at 7:43pm EST.
1122 days 3 hours ago
iSandeh
fy
1122 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1122 days 3 hours ago
Bvance1212
hi
1122 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, Kyrenia getting their first look at the new Agros and Strovolos tribe, Darrius voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back tribal immunity Kyrenia as it is back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge will run in rounds.

This challenge will require three individuals (passer, runner, and shooter).  Each round you will coordinate to score ten basketballs.

Order for Posting
---------------------
*passes ball* - Passer
*shoots ball #__* – Shooter
*retrieves ball* - Runner

This will go on until the runner retrieves the tenth ball (asterisks and # aren't needed).  Both tribes will compete in separate forums each round and the tribe that finishes the fastest will score a point.

The first two tribes to win three rounds win immunity and are safe from tonight's vote.  In addition, the tribe that comes in first will receive a clue to their hidden immunity idol.  The losing tribe will head to tribal tonight where one of you will be fifth person voted out.

Note
------
--> If you make a mistake you must correct it before moving forward.
--> There is no distracting of any kind or your tribe will be DQ'd from the round.
--> You don't have to swap different people in each round but if you want to sub someone in then wait till the end of the round.  Once, I get the okay from everyone the next round will commence.
--> If there aren't enough players for each role that's alright so long as two people are present.
1122 days 3 hours ago
bamold1999
This challenge will require three individuals (passer, runner, and shooter).  Each round you will coordinate to score ten basketballs.

then I see it
1122 days 3 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Here
1122 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Agros
-------
Arek
Billy
Sandy

Kyrenia
---------
Chase
Deshon
Mike
Sam

Strovolos
-----------
Pietro
Tylor
Yung

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!