This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Philippines | Reunion

Topic » Survivor Philippines | Reunion

1412 days 3 hours ago
nmh95
YES TYLER REPRESENT JAPAN!!!

James is so good too so I’m fine with either winning
1412 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Daniel - You arguably had your worst performance in the series in the span of five years.  Was the cast just not enjoyable to be around or do you feel other priorities prevented you from going all out this season?

James - Congratulations on being the runner-up for the second time.  Do you feel you can walk away proud of the way you played?  Also, how suprising was it to see Tyler to walk away with the win as opposed to yourself?

Jan - Have you and Travis patched things up at Ponderosa?  How far could you have gone had Travis not thrown the hinky vote on ya? 

Travis - In the preseason podcast we all were hoping that despite being a smaller name you would make a run at it and satisfy the viewer's.  How does it feel knowing you were loved by the public eye despite not winning?
1412 days 3 hours ago
Hufus
hola! congrats tyler <3 ill take a q too
1412 days 3 hours ago
nmh95
Nathan even tho I flopped
1412 days 3 hours ago
LEANNA
It was hard to pick between you 2, but Tyler killed that FTC
1412 days 3 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Jan - Have you and Travis patched things up at Ponderosa?  How far could you have gone had Travis not thrown the hinky vote on ya? 

Like I said before, I love Travis as a person lmao so there's no need for patching up haha - we'll still be friends after this game. Realistically though, I don't think I was gonna make it too much further if I managed to save myself that round LOL
1412 days 3 hours ago
J2999
James - Congratulations on being the runner-up for the second time.  Do you feel you can walk away proud of the way you played?  Also, how suprising was it to see Tyler to walk away with the win as opposed to yourself?

Uh I mean none of the F3 exactly played WELL. I'm content overall.
I wasn't SHOCKED by Tyler winning, two people telling me I deserved to win then... not voting me IS sorta an "uhh ? whatever floats your boat"  but look like I'll live. As I said, none of the F3 really deserved to win, so Tyler winning is like fine, it wasn't the most correct winner regardless of who won.
1412 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel - You arguably had your worst performance in the series in the span of five years.  Was the cast just not enjoyable to be around or do you feel other priorities prevented you from going all out this season?

Honestly I know this games all about making relationships early on for the merge so trying to pick your game up at merge to focus especially in a minority alliance was just way too much of an uphill battle. But yeah I probably shouldn't have accepted the invitation but I rejected the first all stars so I couldn't say no again
1412 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Jimmy - I think Ashanti, Ken, and myself can all agree that after hearing the exit interviews we thought you were dead in the water after Keith had left.  How does it feel to surpass our expectations and making a really deep run into the game where you had a great shot to win?

Tyler - A true underdog in the face of adversity.  You've never gotten a true chance to lead the strategy but end up as the heroic winner.  How does it feel knowing you essentially replicated your story arc from Japan except this time seal the deal?
1412 days 3 hours ago
DrPepsi
HELOO
1412 days 3 hours ago
Johns4250
Travis - In the preseason podcast we all were hoping that despite being a smaller name you would make a run at it and satisfy the viewer's.  How does it feel knowing you were loved by the public eye despite not winning?

-----

It really means a lot!!!  So much really.  I wish I could have pulled it off for the viewers and did try to play a different game than last time.  I always felt like I was on the outs last game...this game felt completely different!  The one thing I'll say is I gave it my all and the viewers will hopefully get to see me again one day.  Thanks for the opportunity Ben!
1412 days 3 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey Ben, I think if I made it out of that vote, I had the best chance out of anyone to win the game. James had the double vote and we honestly probably would’ve ran it to final 3
1412 days 3 hours ago
DrPepsi
ben i need to know if i didn’t get hurt at the tribe swap do i make it far?
1412 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Hufus - You and Chandler were considered to be a duo from the beginning and nearly managed to make it to the end together.  How does it feel knowing that it was likely in everyone's interest that they should've taken you to the end with either one of ya and Travis for the win?

Nathan - You were my winner pick entering the season based on your low profile in the group game scene.  Do you feel you need redemption to right the wrongs of All Stars?

JJ - You were one of the few to switch their votes at "Final Tribal" what makes Tyler a compelling winner?
1412 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
DrPepsi
ben i need to know if i didn’t get hurt at the tribe swap do i make it far?

Early merge maybe.  But, I think you were pretty screwed.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!