This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Laos | Tribal Council #13 (Patuxai)

Topic » Survivor Laos | Tribal Council..

1452 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Ryan, Mike, Chili, Ellie, Jay, and Niko voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Sag since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1452 days 22 hours ago
jamessmith5
James
1452 days 22 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!!!
1452 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
James - Is there a clear power dynamic within this final six or is it possible that anyone can go home at this stage of the game?

Sag - Congrats on winning your first individual immunity and making it to the finale episode.  Do you feel having the necklace makes it easier to maneuver?
1452 days 22 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1452 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan - At the last tribal it was evident you needed the idol to save yourself.  With that being said do you feel you're still on the hot seat or has your position changed?
1452 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
1452 days 22 hours ago
jamessmith5
Is there a clear power dynamic within this final six or is it possible that anyone can go home at this stage of the game?

- I feel like this late into the season and how blur it has been before today, everyone knows which direction they heading in and how they went to finish it off.
1452 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott - Do you feel jury goats exist among this final six or is everyone left still a contender?
1452 days 21 hours ago
Chandelier
Margaret Hytes
1452 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler - Is there any paranoia surrounding idols as tonight is the second-to-last time they can be played?
1452 days 10 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott - Do you feel jury goats exist among this final six or is everyone left still a contender?

This season has been so crazy with such fantastic gameplay.  If you asked me this question a few days ago, I may have said yes there were jury goats, but actually now, I truly believe that any of the 6 is deserving of the win.   Now some are more deserving of others, but all 6 people have proven themselves to be deserving of still being here, whether it be because of strategy, challenge prowess or social game.
1452 days 1 hour ago
Iceey
Ryan - At the last tribal it was evident you needed the idol to save yourself.  With that being said do you feel you're still on the hot seat or has your position changed?

My position hasn’t changed at all Ben and it’s a 100% fact I’m leaving tonight. A few people have actually given me the time of day today and at least heard me out and those will be the people I will debate between when casting my jury vote. The people who have ignored me today and just blew me off, will not be in contention for my vote. And that’s just how it is
1451 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1451 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1451 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
*giggles*

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!