This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Laos | Tribal Council #11 (Patuxai)

Topic » Survivor Laos | Tribal Council..

1482 days 23 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
How often would you say vote plans have changed this season?

Wow.  Too many to count.  Every day there seems to be a solid plan in place and in the last hour before tribal, things go crazy and change up completely.  I’ve never been in as cutthroat a survivor as this one.
1482 days 21 hours ago
Chandelier
bigben1996
Chandler - Do you feel that individuals who are providers in terms of catching fish should be safe tonight?

as long as they keep my belly full, I will not dream of voting them out
1482 days 20 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1482 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan - How much has the game changed with Ellie being voted out at the last tribal?
1482 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan - How much has the game changed with Ellie being voted out at the last tribal?

Oh that changed the whole course of this game. I understand that Ellie threw out Chandler’s name, but at some point you can’t play personally and have to play logically. Now there’s a solid alliance of 4 in the game so the best case scenario this round for me is going to rocks. While if Chandler had voted with my side, there’s way more cracks and it wouldn’t have been so clear cut. Clearly people are playing their own games but to me it just doesn’t make sense.
1482 days 17 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Jay - Do you think that everyone left is "open minded" or has an open line of communication?

I mean everyone I’ve spoken to has been open minded for sure but to the extent of wanting to make a move against certain people, I’m unsure about that. We will have to wait to see what happens at this tribal. I always look at each option presented to me and make the decision based on what will benefit my game.
1482 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1482 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

1482 days 16 hours ago
AmandaBynes
*stands*
1482 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Jay?
1482 days 16 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Just wanted to say it was fun playing you all you shady bitches!
1482 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1482 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
First vote...
1482 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jay

1 vote Jay
1482 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Second vote...

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!