This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Laos | Tribal Council #11 (Patuxai)

Topic » Survivor Laos | Tribal Council..

1487 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Ryan, Mike, Chili, and Ellie voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Daniel since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1487 days 18 hours ago
jamessmith5
James
1487 days 18 hours ago
nhulse19
Niko
1487 days 18 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Jay (I will answer this time, I was off for the most part of yesterday)
1487 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
James - How important is the concept of having a resume to present to the jury?  Do you feel it's necessary to have one or can people win just on being nice to one another?

Niko - Is it safe to say that this season has no brake pedal?  Do you feel everyone has been making smart decisions or is it mostly questionable?

Jay - You've received a whopping total of fifteen votes since the merge vote hit (counting revotes).  Do you think it's because you're viewed as a threat to win or are you just an east target?
1487 days 18 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
1487 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Sag - Is it safe to say that anyone can really go home at this stage?
1487 days 18 hours ago
Chandelier
chandler margaret hytes
1487 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Chandler - Do you feel that individuals who are providers in terms of catching fish should be safe tonight?
1487 days 18 hours ago
nhulse19
Niko - Is it safe to say that this season has no brake pedal?  Do you feel everyone has been making smart decisions or is it mostly questionable?

It would seem that this seasons had the brakes ripped out and the game is on a free ride down the highway. I feel like people have mostly made smart decisions for themselves. Until the game is over, it’s hard to determine what moves were right and wrong.
1487 days 17 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Jay - You've received a whopping total of fifteen votes since the merge vote hit (counting revotes).  Do you think it's because you're viewed as a threat to win or are you just an east target?

Honestly I have been surprised that the other house have been putting their votes on me. It could be because I’m not really part of the group game community so I’m precieved as a wild card and people don’t really know how to move throughout the game with me and would rather me gone. The other side of the coin could be that they are worried about idols and would assume I don’t have one, which may or may not be true?
1487 days 16 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
1487 days 15 hours ago
jamessmith5
How important is the concept of having a resume to present to the jury?  Do you feel it's necessary to have one or can people win just on being nice to one another?

- Honestly it depends on what type of jury you're facing, since if it is a bitter jury then the nicest person at the FTC will win for sure. If it is a jury of gamers voting for the best player then having a resume is very important in order to get their respects and votes to win. The way this season has gone and the way these players have played, I expect a good jury to reward the player they feel is most deserving to represent this season!
1487 days 15 hours ago
Saginator18
Sag - Is it safe to say that anyone can really go home at this stage?

I’m 99% certain daniel cannot go home tonight
1487 days 15 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Jay again
1487 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Scott - How often would you say vote plans have changed this season?

Jay - Do you think that everyone left is "open minded" or has an open line of communication?

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!