This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Laos | Tribal Council #10 (Patuxai)

Topic » Survivor Laos | Tribal Council..

1458 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the members of our jury: Ryan, Mike, and Chili voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Ryan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tonight.
1458 days 4 hours ago
AmandaBynes
Jay
1458 days 4 hours ago
jamessmith5
James
1458 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Jay - You had the lowest score in tonight's challenge which could be viewed as a test of social awareness.  With that being said do you feel on the edge coming into tonight's tribal?

James - For the third time this merge we had another explosive tribal council.  Do you feel at this point that everyone is trying to squeeze by every nook and cranny to make the end?
1458 days 3 hours ago
Idols
Me
1458 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Ellie - Do you think this season will ultimately have a bitter jury or is this a season where game respects game?
1458 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
ryan
1458 days 3 hours ago
jamessmith5
For the third time this merge we had another explosive tribal council.  Do you feel at this point that everyone is trying to squeeze by every nook and cranny to make the end?

- This has been the most intense season I have ever played in and we have just reached the halfway mark, this is absolutely insane! I'm shocked that I'm still here after all these nuts tribals but I don't expect it to be all of a sudden become calm again. There will probably be more crazy tribals to come with the way this season is being played!
1457 days 22 hours ago
Idols
Ellie - Do you think this season will ultimately have a bitter jury or is this a season where game respects game?

I think it comes down to how passionate the finalists are about the game they've played. If they really don't step up and own their games, I think we could have a bitter jury.

But because we have such a hard-headed group that has fought tooth and nail to stay in this game, I think and hope that the jury will respect game moves, and not be bitter.
1457 days 18 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Me, the most untrustworthy one
1457 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan - You've won three out of the four individual immunity challenges thus far.  Are you worried you may have to win out to make the end?

Scott - You were deemed as "most untrustworthy" at tonight's challenge.  Why do you feel that was the case and was it surprising to hear that?
1457 days 14 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott - You were deemed as "most untrustworthy" at tonight's challenge.  Why do you feel that was the case and was it surprising to hear that?

I am not at all surprised at "winning" that one, for I voted for myself.   I have developed a reputation unfortunately, and it stems back from the first tribal where I betrayed Chandler, Chili and Sag (obscurity).   Since then, I have lost two of my best allies so I've had to flip a couple of times so I guess that has cemented my reputation as being untrustworthy.
1457 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan - You've won three out of the four individual immunity challenges thus far.  Are you worried you may have to win out to make the end?

Yeah I mean that’s a possibility but clearly I wouldn’t want that to have to be the case. It just depends on people’s perception of if that declares me a large target or not.
1457 days 14 hours ago
nhulse19
Niko
1457 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Niko - Do you feel this vote will end the war or is there still many battles left to come?
1457 days 13 hours ago
nhulse19
Niko - Do you feel this vote will end the war or is there still many battles left to come?

Honestly not sure, idk if it’s a war or just people playing hard. This has easily been one of the more enjoyable games I’ve played and can honestly say I like everyone here. This game has been crazy and unpredictable, you never know what’s coming next.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!