This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Laos | Tribal Council #7 (Patuxai)

Topic » Survivor Laos | Tribal Council..

1459 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to your first merged tribal council.

Remember you cannot vote for Ryan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7:30pm EST tomorrow.
1459 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
James - With each tribe having four of their original members.  Do you expect the merge to be clusterfuck?

Jay - How intense has the game been for you thus far?
1459 days 19 hours ago
jamessmith5
With each tribe having four of their original members.  Do you expect the merge to be clusterfuck?

- I really don't expect this merge just to be about which tribe you started with. I feel like the swap we had added a bit of a shuffle where basically everyone knows everyone and that the game becomes much more complicated now then just based of original tribemates.
1459 days 18 hours ago
nhulse19
Niko
1459 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Niko - Is tonight's vote really the one that will draw the line in the sand or do you expect alliances to shift constantly?
1459 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan
1459 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan - Do you feel that tonight's challenge was a "must win" for you?
1459 days 17 hours ago
ForceMike1
Mike
1459 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Mike - Are you concerned that you might not be as "battle tested" since you only attended one tribal before the merge?
1459 days 16 hours ago
nhulse19
Niko - Is tonight's vote really the one that will draw the line in the sand or do you expect alliances to shift constantly?

This is tough to answer right now. I agree with James in that basically everyone knows everyone or pretty close to it. I think tribal lines are there to an extent, because it’s a safety blanket. But right now, everything seems dead. I think come tomorrow people will start to move around a bit and we’ll see where everyone is at.
1459 days 16 hours ago
born2pizza
ry
1459 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan - We've yet to see any idols played thus far.  Do you think they've been found or does everyone have empty pockets?
1459 days 15 hours ago
born2pizza
Ryan - We've yet to see any idols played thus far.  Do you think they've been found or does everyone have empty pockets?

They've most likely been found, we're probably gonna see some idols this tribal and the next few. There are so many of them.
1459 days 15 hours ago
Iceey
Ryan - Do you feel that tonight's challenge was a "must win" for you?

It’s hard to say if it was actually a “must win” or not but it was definitely a want to win. I’ve been to 4 tribals in a row prior to this one so I just wanted to be able to take a breather for a little while.
1459 days 6 hours ago
ForceMike1
Mike - Are you concerned that you might not be as "battle tested" since you only attended one tribal before the merge?

I wouldn’t say concerned is the right word but it’s definitely been in the back of my mind. With the drama that majority of the votes have been people have some indication of where they stand with people. With me only going to one tribal and one that was pretty straight forward u don’t have that so I guess today will be the day I find out where I stand
1459 days 4 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
me

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!