This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Azores | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Azores |..

1459 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:15 (Finale Episode)

Okay new plan.  Get Tyler and Skyler to the final 3.  Bc it fits into my pitch at the FTC
1459 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:15 (Finale Episode)

Not a fan of Joe and Justin being nice all of a sudden. Like this is just showing me that they really are threats to my game.  Now I'm having to battle Tyler on why Justin is a better player than Alf and Joe.  So I'm lying to him that the jury wants Alf and Justin to win.  Thank the world for Joe.  He agrees with me about Justin and Alf.  He doesn't want them in top 4.  I just hope I can get Skyler to f3 with me and Tyler.  bc if I can, I have a case for saying that I was able to get my day 1 alliance to the end of the game.  Yeah, Skyler is seen as the leader of the alliance, but the guy hasn't done anything this game to constitute that "leader" position.
1459 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (TMac_Elite) Confessional EP:15 (Finale Episode)

Confessional #14  The game is getting down to the nitty gritty and it’s all about who you can beat at the end. No one thinks I can beat Skyler in the end and it’s sad that the jury won’t hear every case openly. I know Skyler has played a good game, but he’s played a good game WITH me and BECAUSE of me. In this game I’ve been the one looking out for him and getting us the alliances we need to move forward.   He’s a target for a reason and I’m not a target for the gameplay I’ve brought this season. I’ve made stronger social connections than him which is why I’ve managed to stay off peoples radar. I was targeted last week because of the fear of an idol and association to skyler.   I’m gonna lay out my game, but I have to debate hard on whether or not I want to turn on Skyler. The fact this opportunity it is relevant to me and not him should be telling of my position in the game.  What has he done that I haven’t? The jury has no answer. He’s just been more brutal about lying and being less apologetic about it. I’m playing that social game. If the jury really believes he’s been the mastermind, then I’ve done a better job than I thought because that couldn’t be further from the truth. If anything it’s closer to a partnership, but I’m the reason Skyler was in any alliances at all.
1459 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Alf (Electric) Confessional EP:15 (Finale Episode)

Me after realizing Eli is gone and at ponderosa

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!