This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Azores | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Azores |..

1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan (KidA) Confessional EP:12

Yes, the other foot DID in fact drop. Joe, Justin, and I are essentially fucked. I've been looking for the idol with no luck, even though the three clues we have are pretty specific (ignoring the 4th from Skylar, which I assume must be fake). I am essentially hoping that I'm under the radar enough that the majority picks either Joe or Justin to go, and maybe then if I stick around long enough, there will be some crack that opens up and allows me to move a step further. But I'm not holding my breath.

Eric and I talked last night -- he seems really cool actually, but I'm not sure whether he approached me to butter me up before jury, kindle a relationship he might want to use, or just for a casual chat. I didn't talk game at all with him -- I'm decidedly not going to scramble, because I think the more Joe and Justin do that, the more likely one of them takes the vote, and at this point I'm basically trying to crawl into single digits with my legs chopped off.

Eric even said that I seemed 'checked out of the game,' which... y'know, oof. I'm not checked out, but I'm certainly trying to appear that way at this point -- and who knows, maybe not having conversations with a lot of original Cavs will help me this round at least, but obviously it's not an ideal longterm strategy. I have no longterm strategy at this point -- I feel ridiculous for thinking so much about the end-game when there were 12 people left in the game and when I clearly did not have a grasp on what was happening behind the scenes.

So, tonight is a crapshoot. Our votes don't matter all that much, so we're sticking with who we voted last time in the off-chance that someone wants to flip and break up Alf/Eli. But I don't see it happening, really.
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Brian (cfff) Confessional EP:12

Well everything good comes to an end and for last night, it was OG Velas Tribe alliance. I kinda find it funny that we all turned on each other the same round. I am still kinda shocked that Joe and Justin turned on ELi so fast especially Justin. But I hope the Ronas chat sticks together this round to vote our Ryan. If Ryan goes, this will be perfect for me since I have a good relationship with everyone besides him. But I do believe that this will be the last round for the Ronas. I think Skyler Tyler and Eric are way too close and I do think they are playing the middle better than I want. So I talked to Justin and if Ryan goes, me, Justin, Joe Eli, and Alf can be the new majority and take out the people in the middle. I hope this goes as smoothly as it sounds but in a game like this, who knows what can happen.
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Skyler (Sweez) Confessional EP:12

I have finally gotten a bit of control in this game and its going to my head to be quite  honest. I'm trying to play both sides but obviously i have to blindside someone tonight if things go planned Eli will go home due to an idol play but I will be voting with eli so that Brian/Alf still trust me going forward. I am very fearful of Joe/Justin/Ryan targeting me or tyler next week but i have put all my faith into Eric to keep my name off the chopping block next round. I just need the idol to be used i cant risk it being in play at f9 cause i wont be safe.
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
**RYAN GETS VOTED OUT**
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Tris (TMAN54445) Confessional EP:13

Confessional so yeah I'm feeling the information Joe gives me to Eli includes idol clues how his side is voting and all that jazz between each of their private pms for the last 3 rounds and will probably continue to do so and  I'm in many alliance as you already know so I'm going to embrace my snake side and slither to the end
And the crazy part Joe still believes I'm with him  thank you my undevilish persuasive demeanour I love you
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Eli (EliOrtiz1234) Confessional EP:13

ME AND ALF WASTING THE IDOL
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe (jharrin7887) Confessional EP:13

damn production GLAD i just won immunity
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:13

Time for me to see if I can flip this vote on Eli.  If I can, I think I have a pretty damn good resume building up.  If I can't, I just gotta adapt
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Justin (BeastBoy) Confessional EP:13

I have been lied to by sky and ty again but little do they know. I’m back in an alliance w Brian eli and Alf. We all compared notes and they’ve been leaking shit back and forth being little snakes thinking they gonna get away with it.....no way hunny skyler is gone this round
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996

Time for me to see if I can flip this vote on Eli.  If I can, I think I have a pretty damn good resume building up.  If I can't, I just gotta adapt.  Joe is a mess to work with.  Like he's a smart guy but cmon.  After he said Tris told him one thing and Justin said another, he messaged me privately and was like fuck I didn't mean to say that there.  I hate that TRIS is in the best spot in the game.  Like idk if Tris would even be with us bc he's a sheep.  Sheep don't belong in the middle
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996

My plan: Take out Brian this round.  Next round: Take out one of the four of Tris/Alf/Eli/Justin.  so Tris no longer has power.  Round after that, "vote" for Tyler and Skyler but just give them an idol to use.  It's a rough sketch. I'll have a better idea as we get closer to the end
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996

Okay now I'm in a chat with Eli, Alf, Brian, and Justin.  Both declined it.  Justin's in too good a spot rn. I can't get him now but soon.
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe (jharrin7887) Confessional EP:13

pretending to give idol to tris.  if he votes brian.  I feel like shit for telling tris I had an idol.  Don’t wanna trick him Tbh, feel awful doing it
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Tris (TMAN54445) Confessional EP:13

And the crazy part Joe still believes I'm with him  thank you my undevilish persuasive demeanour I love you
1473 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (TMac_Elite) Confessional EP:13

Confessional #13  This game got a lot more complicated. I lied to Joe/Justin which didn’t look good. I told Joe that why I voted out Josh was cause he didn’t talk to me which is true, but also because of the alliance I was in. My goal was to try to balance the “sides” in this game where it seems it’s joe vs eli.  This week got very complicated and to the wire. I can’t remember if the chat with Justin and Joe was made the round or last round, but they were active in that chat really fighting for our votes for Eli. They wanted to vote for Eli again. Eli wanted to vote for Ryan because he feared there would be an idol played on Joe (or that’s what he said).   That’s how the votes were laying out. I have the alliance I’m in with Skyler, Eric, Eli, Alf, and Brian. Then there was Joe, Justin, and Ryan. No one knew what Tris was doing. Joe said he was voting Eli, but he voted for Ryan last round so he might again.   The decision came down to me, eric, and skyler. No one knows about how tight we are or our alliance. We were able to discuss which option was best for us. The idea of dwindling the numbers of Joe was one of the ideas I brought up. I also brought up the idea of Brian. Skyler suggested splitting the votes so we have the trust of either side, but then the vote might’ve actually tied. Then there’s a revote or rocks and that’s just messy. We tried to avoid that. It seemed our best play was to vote for Ryan, but flush an idol if Joe had one. Eric told him we were voting for Ryan so in case of an idol play then Eli would go home and an idol is gone. This also maintains the trust for Eric with Joe.  We were blindsided at the vote when it ended up being 8-2* & Eli played an idol on himself. Not only were we shocked when Eli had an idol, but the fact that Justin and Tris voted with us was a little shocking, mostly Justin.   This is when shit goes down.... Joe is rightfully pissed because I lied to him two rounds in a row and Justin just flipped on him. He’s alone and calls out me and skyler for being snakes immediately following tribal. He wanted us out and made that very clear. It was hard to deny we were playing the middle & it would be easy to vote us out, but it isn’t that easy.   There’s two things going for us:  1. No one knows how close we are to eric. This allows him to get information from all sides because they all trust him, especially Joe because although he voted against him he was honest (oops). 2. Eli, Alf, and Brian are a much bigger target than me and skyler. This is what I was banking on with the vote this week. If I can leave the bigger targets in the game then even the people I pissed off the most (Joe) will see that they need me. This is what’s been causing controversy this week because Joe has changed his tune. There was an even bigger blow up in the chat where Tris called out Eli and Joe was going in too. Brian was being mentioned too and then Eli/Brian got involved. Eli got pissed at Tris and made a new group with justin alf brian and eric (if i recall from eric correctly) basically he replaced tris as their 5th vote.  The argument in the main chat between tris and eli revolved around voting me. Tris wanted to but Eli didn’t. Tris had enough of Eli. This was perfect for me because it pushed Tris away from Eli and showed me that he’s going to push the vote away from me. He may trust me more than Skyler. It’s going to be perfect when I blindside him this week.   It’s a difficult balancing act in the middle. I was caught this round and in a bad way, but keeping the big targets in paid off as they’re going at with each other. I can fade into the shadows and make the move that benefits me the most. Joe wants to vote out Brian. This is most likely how the three of me eric and skyler will vote with tris as our 5th because of his fallout. The fact the vote is hinging on Tris is concerning me a bit. He hasn’t talked to me at all and left all four of my messages to him on read. I won’t push any harder than I need to, but the blame cannot be placed solely on me for lack of communication.   Justin tried to be high and mighty on me earlier about lying, but is lying as well. His plan was to vote for me or skyler and his preference was me. He does this while telling me he wants to vote with me. Lying is part of the game so I don’t care, but they can make the same recognition. It’s frustrating when people get mad in these games when you lie like it’s never happened before. I get it you’re frustrated, but if you’re gonna do the same thing then don’t put other players down for it, that’s all.  As far as it stands, Eli and all of them are voting skyler which is why alf and brian are maintaining a correspondence with me. My fear for this round is what happens  when Eli finds out I flipped. I’m hoping he will be less concerned with me and the fingers will be pointed at Eric. Although I want to keep Skyler and Eric safe, if they’re the targets ahead of me then that buys me at least 1-2 rounds and that’s huge this late in the game. I’m gonna let this round run it’s course and hope I’ve set myself up well for the next round.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!