This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Azores | Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Azores |..

1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan (KidA) Confessional EP:1

confessional: who the hell are these people
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Crypt (Cryptspartan) Confessional EP:1

After seeing the cast and twists, I think I need to try my hardest to become a captain at the next challenge. I know around half this cast, so if I assemble an entire tribe of people that I know, there are two possible options. Either it goes really well until a tribe switch fucks it up, or it goes horribly and I get voted out at the second tribal I attend. My initial goal this season is just to make the merge. I didn't come back to the group gaming scene to get pre-merge twice in a row. I came back (not only because of quarantine but) to make my mark on this current generation. I just need old friends to come through for me this time.
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Spark (Spark_) Confessional EP:1

I'm really excited to play the game. In Will's I way overplayed so time to fix that. My plan going in was to talk with everyone on my tribe not strategically but just socially. You can see how the captain's twist sabotages that. Also 21 people! It's going to be a long road to merge. So I can't talk to everyone and anyone I talk to may not even be on my tribe in the future. So that's a thing. I still felt like I should just talk to some people not even strategically but just as a line of communication. So I reached out to Justin, Crypt, Brendan, Eli a little bit, Craig and Ryan. I've made a got your back deal with Crypt and Craig but nothing too serious. So I should have some safety net no matter how the tribes play out. The only person I know going in is Tris. We didn't end on good terms but I'm not too concerned because Tris is just... useless. In Will's she was useless so I don't think she would be in a position to do anything. If we end up on the same team maybe I'll reach out to him idk. As for the captain's twist. Initially I was thinking to not show up. I don't need the target, I don't need immunity. Now with the threat of exile, I may want to try it. Craig says that some people don't like him on the cast and he's going for it. I really don't want to be exiled. I just want to play UTR for now and winning or being exiled is not that. The person who I like the most is Craig but we'll see how that works out. I'm being careful to try and avoid strategy talk and just wait to see what the tribes are.
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan (KidA) Confessional EP:1

I'm back, and it feels strange. I haven't played a group game in about five years, and if not for coronavirus I would've never come back to this wretched website. I'm here, though, and since I've committed to playing this thing, I want to play smart. I'm hopefully a little more savvy than I used to be, although being 22 could also be a disadvantage if all of these players are highschoolers. Still, I'll have a college degree in a few weeks, so I really hope I'm able to outsmart a bunch of 16 year olds.

The bigger issue is that I sat through the whole cast reveal, thinking to myself, who the fuck are these people? I don't have a single connection outside of Erik, who used to send me nudes five years ago, but I reached out to him and said, "Hey! I remember you from your old account" and he just didn't acknowledge that comment, so I'm not sure he remembers snapchatting me pictures of his cock. In any case, I can't use sending nudes as a strategy anymore because I don't want to be an accidental sex offender. I'll have to socialize like a normal, well-adjusted human being.

I reached out to Craig, and the two of us hit it off quick. I think he's a highschooler, but that's fine. He seems hilarious, although he has beef apparently with a bunch of people in this cast -- Brian, Tris, Bamold, etc. -- so getting too close to him could be a bit dangerous, not that I have many options at this point. I also talked to Spark and Joe, and they both seem not to know many people in this cast. Joe threw out the idea of us working together very fast, which of course I'm going to accept at this point. I don't know whether I can actually trust him, but I need to slowly gather troops, get myself in the loop, etc. I'm going to have to play a social game, because I have no relationships and no capacity to make strategic moves without friends. I'm happy to latch myself onto an alliance and ride it out, making friends in the meantime to give myself more flexibility. I'm worried about premades, too, since I don't have a sense of who's connected to who. It'll be interesting to see who steps up in the captain challenge; if there are premades, someone could easily assemble a tribe of all their friends plus 3-4 pre-merge fodder, and I don't want to be in the fodder position.

But at this point, I'm not sure winning the captain challenge would do me any good. I don't have allies I want on my tribe besides Craig and Joe, and I don't even know who to split up because I have no sense of who is connected to who. I've got a lot of learning and chatting to do. If I don't amp up the social game, I can't see myself making it past 17-18th.
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Joe (jharrin7887) Confessional EP:1

so apparently me and brendon were a duo back in the day??? hes like all "yay!" and im like "who are you?" and he already threw justins name out there lmfao.  how the fuck am i suppose to remeber we had an alliance SEVEN years ago
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Tyler (TMac_Elite) Confessional EP:1

Confessional #1  First off, I want to say thank you so much for allowing me to be able to play. My flop ass really did some shit last night that didn’t get my app in. I really appreciate it.   Now into game. There’s 21 people in the cast which can be intimidating, but it also gives room to hide. The ability to get lost in the cracks especially when no one really knows who I am in this cast will be extremely beneficial. My strategy for the first few votes is to reach out, but not seem desperate and let anything come to me. I don’t need to instigate anything just yet. It’s all about making it past the first few votes and developing trust. Choosing who I put that trust into is key.  I only have played with three others in this cast: skyler, tyler, and alf. I just played a game with Tyler & Alf and we were on opposite sides, but not much we could do. I’m hoping to put that behind me so I can work with them early on because any relationship can help at this point. With Skyler we’ve worked closely together before so I trust him. He’s backstabbed me in a game so not 100% but definitely more than anyone in the cast. You should never trust anyone 100% in survivor.   Given the first opportunity I want to look for that idol. If I can find an idol early on, it’ll make any move going forward that much easier. Much less stress if that’s in my position.   Regarding the captains challenge, if I’m trying to hide in the cracks then I need to back off from this. I’m gonna let someone else take the lead on those positions. If I don’t get picked and end up on exile island, then I don’t mind. I bet whoever ends up on exile island will receive the clue. There’s a chance I won’t get picked so we will see.
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996

Today is the big day. Today everyone is going to have to choose whether or not they want to be a team captain. I personally plan to show up and throw it. The captain for me would just be a target and I want to play under the radar. I think someone will pick me, but I'm not sure who that will be. Either way, loyalties are going to come out. So far the only people I've made deals with are Craig, Ryan, and Crypt. I think they'll have my back if we end up on the same tribe, they've all said to me "I hope we end up on the same tribe" but I'm guessing I'm not the only person they've talked to. The big drama yesterday revolves around Tris and Craig where Craig posted an image of Tris saying he wants Craig out first. Craig and I talked about it a bit and I may have done a bit of an oopsie complaining about Tris and saying that Kelly voted me out in a another game who I caught was in that screenshot. I then saw that Craig was friends with Kelly. Oops. So I can't trust Craig an insane amount. On the other hand, he clearly can't trust Tris who is in cahoots with Kelly so I don't know who he trusts more. So that's my problem. Right now I'd like to be on a tribe with Ryan and Crypt and maybe without Craig but we'll see. I'm not sure how much he trusts me. So far I've talked to a few people: Kolby, Brian, Eli, Brandan, and Justin who I think might be willing to work with me. I think I'm in an okay position for right now. Other thing: Craig, Tris, and Brian are all playing in another group game together so I gotta watch out for that. Hope the tribes work out for me!
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996

At this point, I still don't have a strategy for the captain's challenge. I guess I might as well try and get that safety for the first tribal I attend. If I don't win, it's also a good thing though. I could end up staying unpicked and avoid being the first one voted out of the game. Honestly, I either want to win the immunity challenge or be immune due to Exile. I just don't wanna leave first.
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996

So we gotta vote someone out first. Great. The only thing I can think of is someone like Alf, who has been offline for 3 DAMN HOURS. This is the reason we lost the immunity challenge. And barring any bad blood between people, should be the reason for the vote tonight. If I get blindsided I'm gonna be mad because I did my part and showed my tribe that I can be active. I just hope that whoever leaves tonight actually deserves it.
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:1

I knew I'd be picked low but good lord
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Craig (Singsongers) Confessional EP:1

I was doing school work so I hope i'm not a target.  for missing the challenge. IDGAF ab any of these people i'll vote whoevers name comes out
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Tris (TMAN5445) Confessional EP:1

Advantage time c'mon grab your friends we'll go to very distant lands with Tris the dog and Ben the human the fun Will never end it's advantage time
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (Joshbb17) Confessional EP:1

Awesome to be back, i feel like a vet in this series, and I always strive to do well. I have chilled out in the past few months, finding the right balance. I have moved into the org community now, only playing groupgames that I really have love for. Orgs are so much better and people are typically more sane. The mad scramble of groupgames is something I remember all too well, and I used to be that level of crackhead. I put a lot into making relationships, friendships, and tight knit bonds, quick level of alliances everywhere just isnt my forte, so i will play to my strengths.

I didnt have the effort to jump to every player and say "hey", add some cliches about how they are glad to see me, and want to work with me, i made my rounds to a few people i am actually interested in and that was it.

Being last pick is probably concerning, but im not too worried because we won and it gives me time. I am going to come off as very old school and look for people who actually want to work with me. People already come up to me and offer an alliance or to work together within a minute of reaching out to me. Im just not like that, but w/e ill accept. I hope my laid back old school nature works out. Im taking it slow, because i dont want to crash and burn.

Great to be back, I dont think ill be the player you probably expected me to be, but I really like the way I play now, slow and steady and no bullshit. Ill speed up when needed, and adapt when needed.
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996

Boy I have a lot to talk about. First, I WAS THE FIRST ONE PICKED ARE YOU PROUD OF NOW MOM? Brandan picked me which was nice and gave me a lot of options. I ultimately decided to pick Crypt since we bonded and have a deal. Ryan tried to get me to pick him but too late. Thank god I didn't since according to Erik, he's in a premade that is in the majority on the other tribe. So inadvertently dodged a bullet there. Anyway the tribe turned out FANTASTIC for me. I literally had conversations with like 7 people and 5 of them ended up on my tribe so that's amazing. Unfortunately I was late to the challenge which we lost but it wouldn't have mattered anyways and I just look like someone who's putting in effort which is nice. Crypt and Brandan appear to be the head honchos strategically. Crypt told the majority of the tribe that we ought to vote out an inactive specifically Alf which everyone seems to just be fine with.
1459 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Eric (awwsum11) Confessional EP:1

I love all this chaos Erik is bringing up.  I was really worried that this tribe would be a bunch of a friends I couldn't break into, but him doing all this makes me feel much better as a swing person on this tribe

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!