This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Guam]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Guam]

1065 days 6 hours ago
Sameed27
Yeah I know, I didn’t tell you to use the idol on him. I even included that in my speech and never took credit for it. I can’t speak for Brady though
1065 days 6 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
*sees myself being just a NUMBER for everyone...* i have a soul yall :(
1065 days 5 hours ago
Nichole98
@brady You said "your speech didn’t really tell me anything that I didn’t already know about your game" which proves my point. I played an honest game. When merge hit, Everybody knew how I was voting, and if they didn't know that they knew who I was voting with. I was loyal to Sameed, Stuart, Willie and Gabriel. I don't think in order to play a really good game that you need to flip every vote because quite honestly, this could have easily been the same end result if willie and gabriel were in the game longer. There is something that needs to be said about this game play because other people, specifically nolan, had a similar game play to me (IMO) and he was voted out early into merge. It is not often when someone is this honest/loyal at the end of the game. And, I knew most of the votes in the game besides the Stuart one.
1065 days 5 hours ago
Nichole98
@willie Did I have thoughts on voting you out? Absolutely! I was thinking of every possible way to get to the end. Did I act upon them though? No. Because I wanted our alliance to make it the end before gunning after each other. You had an amazing game and you were a great competitor. Would I have taken you to final 2? No, but I don't think you would have taken me either. Either way, you are an incredible person and a great ally. To answer your question: I played extremely hard in the beginning. I was creating relationships with everyone because 1. I wanted to get to know new people and 2. I didn't want to be an early boot, especially first tribe swap when me and Stuart were the only original dededo on our tribe. I manuevered my way from being voted there and then the third swap I had an alliance with rick, brady and sameed. I pushed for Sam. Sam was apart of our alliance originally but I knew he would have 100% flip on us. Then I knew I had to get out Jimmy and Craig because I wanted our alliance to have majority at merge, including assuming gabriel would vote with us which he did. I ended up being seen as a threat as I got votes right at merge so I had to downplay a little more so I wasn't seen as a threat. So my biggest move was getting out Sam prejury. It set the tone for the game and the alliances and I still survived after he messaged practically everyone in the cast LIES about me. I know the move was premerge, but during merge I was targeting thhe original talofofo, which was done successfully. I didn't have to flip or lie to get the results I wanted.
1065 days 5 hours ago
Nichole98
@nolan I think we played really similar games. From an outside perspective you seemed to be loyal to the people you were with, which is exactly what I did. Not one person can say I was strategizing against Sameed, Stuart, Gabriel or Willie. I talked briefly to Sameed about voting out Gabriel and Willie but I never wanted them out that soon in the game. I really liked you as a person and you would actually hold a conversation with me, unlike most people in your alliance. I am an extremely social game player and when people give one word answers and don't reply back to basic conversations (not regarding game) it makes me not want to work with them. And since you were on that side I didn't want to be put in a situation where I have to lie about you being the vote. Personally, I think I played a better game than Sameed. We are in the same position except I didn't need to flip every vote to get here. I had good relationships with a lot of people at merge so I was always aware of where both sides were going with the vote. I just don't like excessively lying to people in games. Obviously, this type of game play is subjective, but how many people typically make it to the end of games without flipping on their side once? All the people who had my strategy were gone after final 6.
1065 days 5 hours ago
Nichole98
@gabriel My only change would be talking to the original talofofo more at merge. I got too caught up on the game that I just stopped messaging them for like 3 votes. I don't know if I would have progressed this far if I did that, or they might be mad at me now but I did like them as people. I personally just hate when you can't establish relationships with people because you vote them in games and they block you. I wouldn't change anything else I like how I played.
1065 days 5 hours ago
Sameed27
I believe I had Nicholes faith in the game in my hands multiple times. She could’ve easily been voted out over Jimmy, Craig, Gabriel, Willie, or Joey. I chose to protect her.
1065 days 5 hours ago
Nichole98
https://68.media.tumblr.com/66ea5e81ad62c32977910868f9c4a600/tumblr_oim677e9XQ1r9nlfxo5_250.gif
1065 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
I have questions for both of you

Nichole : at f6 you wanted Brady out but you never voted him til f4 , even at f5 you decided to get Rick instead of Brady , why? 
Also we didn’t really have a good social connection this game , but that goes both ways so I apologize, so why should I vote for you to win?

Sameed, you really got to me yesterday , first you say you won’t be in at any of the challenges because you work an hour before finale , yet you are here for every challenge even winning one, explain that.
Next you said you wanted to go to the end with me, I then say it’s a f2 and you say it can’t be , so you think it’s an f3 and you willingly took “the best player” you then are saying I need to vote Brady or I could go home, but you voted me ? What was the reasoning behind this
1065 days 3 hours ago
Sameed27
Answer to Joey- I did not have work yesterday, I knew you were voting me at F6 and I just wanted to protect my no-vote record lol. Yes, I did want to go to the final 3 with you but when you pointed out the things about being final 2, I realized it may actually be true, and looking it into it and the hosts ignoring my question confirmed my suspicions. I quickly switched my vote from Brady to you because I knew you would bring Nichole to f2 if you had won final immunity. I still wanted you to vote Brady bc if it did turn out to be F3 just in case, I wanted a 2-2 fire-making challenge situation because I believe you could've definitely beat him.
1065 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
Well fuck seems I fucked my self over LOL
1065 days 3 hours ago
Nichole98
@joey I wanted to keep Brady longer because he wasn’t good at comps so I didn’t feel like he was a threat at the end, which I was right about. I brought him up early on the off chance that you and Rick would want him out soon too, which I know Rick did. I wanted to bring you to final 3 and it would have been a tie but you voted me instead! I should win because I played a more honest and loyal game, was in the know with every conversation and was able to maneuver myself from being a threat.
1063 days 19 hours ago
Rivoux
Hi finalists. Congrats on making it this far in the game. While I don’t necessarily respect the fact that I’m sure you two used your pre-existing friendship to further yourselves in the game, it is what it is and I have to vote for one of you.

I have read through your answers to other people and chuckle. I had questions but some were answered and as I read your other responses, I became disinterested in asking them.

I’m voting for the finalist I think made it to the end in a “more respectable” (again chuckle) manner. I’ve been donned by others as “salty,” so if the shoe fits eh? Congrats regardless. You did what we couldn’t do and made it to the end, albeit being tasteless.

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!