This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Romania]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Romania]

1402 days 15 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
@Ari

I was loyal to my blood, and I always mean loyalty to those who mean it back... Hufus was absolutely there for me, he literally gave me his immunity necklace. I may sometimes have to force myself to "lie" about a vote, but I would NEVER do that to someone as loyal as he was. That's just not me... And your vote is your choice, however I believe I played a smart yet good game, I made no unnecessary or bad moves, and I made sure I built strong allies and relationships with as many people as possible... (also I hate "bragging" but hey, this is my 2nd FTC in V&W, I'm really proud of myself for achieving something!!)

@Wade

I- OK tbf I admit I didn't wanna tell you that some of the things you said were a bit weird to me, because I didn't want our solid friendship to break and stuff. I actually counted on you a lot!! I believed in our 2-man alliance and I enjoyed a lot of our talks actually, I'm sorry if I did hurt you about the things I said - I'm an emotional player, you know that oop
But yeah, I am not a deceitful bitch though!! Yes, a bitch, but I didn't try to lie or deceive you! In fact, in the beginning, I warned you about the alliance of ben/michelle/vermills, I told u my plans for votes all the times if I recall... and idk, I thought we had fun until we had to vote each other lol :/ But again, sorry for the abrupt last convo, and we can still talk despite what transpired! (also, you played a great game, I wish they didn't force u to vote me!)

@Kath

You're my bitch and my fellow bulgarian sister. Love you and I wish you could have not been robbed so early on <3 Good game though xx
1402 days 15 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
@Moses I can do that but I know I'm not getting your vote ;P hehe... All respect tho king xx
1402 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
RedFabFoxy
@Moses I can do that but I know I'm not getting your vote ;P hehe... All respect tho king xx

---

I think you should as it is your civic duty against IceBeast :x
1402 days 15 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
https://i.imgur.com/AvPocOb.gif

Honestly, I only did it because u make a point...
1402 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
I stan
1402 days 14 hours ago
Katherinee_
Jayson, i literally dont remember that we played together at that all stars and its fucking ironic that i was up for a revote at the first merge boot for that game as well lol
1402 days 14 hours ago
ghrocky100
I’m gonna ask a question to all three. Ok so I was portrayed as this big bad guy all season and I have no idea why I’m not even good at these kind of games, why was I targeted so much so early when I was such a bad player?
1402 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
Lol sorry kat

And alex I believe you were targeted, in my eyes, just because of you and Zach fighting I thought. I think the first vote was because it was like just random and you’d have immunity the next round because of your token. But I feel after that since there was like kind of rivalry or whatever you want to call it between you and Zach people just kind of ran with it because it kept the target centered around Y’all
1402 days 14 hours ago
ghrocky100
But that’s just not good gameplay. Wouldn’t you wanna keep both people who are the center of attention so they can continue being the center of attention?
1402 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
All - Did you guys consider voting your partners out so you’d get their jury vote?
1402 days 13 hours ago
BBlover96
Alex, I do think people would catch on eventually and we did consider tying the vote. But everyone else was pretty set on voting you out that round and if it did tie. I think we would’ve went to rock to be honest

I would never do that to you Moses xx
1402 days 13 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
@Alex

I definitely did not see you as the “bad guy” (not even when we were doing that challenge). However, when it came to my gameplay, I knew you were one of the people that would probably take me out, so I deemed you as a threat in this game :( But I can admit that in another scenario or game you could’ve been a valuable and loyal ally, but sadly this game went in a way that even I didn’t expect it to.
1402 days 13 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
@Moses

Absolutely not! Heck, even after the f3 was revealed, some people told me “you should’ve voted out Hufus”, but I was like hell no - that is the person who is my blood, that is the guy I wanted to play a successful group game with, that is the guy who literally saved my butt so many times! And I’m not a dirty player like that, I couldn’t have done him dirty...
1402 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Gotcha!  Yeah I was curious Red cause tbh that might’ve been the better move for ya but respect the answer.
1402 days 11 hours ago
Hufus
@Wade

Yes Wade! You do like horror movies and you sing, but you don't eat cereal. LMAO And I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much in this game dude! I felt like we started the merge being in two different sides and that we had different mindsets as to who we wanted to take further into the game.

@Kat

Hey, Kat! Thanks for the question. The reason why that happened is because it would've benefitted us both, me and Moses, if both sides thought we did our part. Like it was a mutual benefit and we just agreed to go along with it. And I voted for Chase cause I wasn't sure if Jake had really dropped the idea of voting me out, so I wasn't planning on risking my game that night. I had to play it safe and do what was best for me at the moment. Also I couldn't tell you about the idol cause Alex and Moses told me in secret, and by doing that I couldve revealed how close we were or even risked it coming back to them. And you not being in danger that night gave me the peace of mind to go along with it and keep it from you.

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!